User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Sep 2003, 18:55   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
In Which I Talk About Myself (And Encourage Others To Do Likewise)

Whereas it has come to the attention of the community that the average local educational attainment is relatively high,

I'm curious to get an actual clear picture of what degrees everyone has gotten, what they were in, and where they got them from. Capiche?

Maybe add what you "want to do when you grow up", but try to keep it under 75 words or so.

me:
Graduated High School 1999 (Woodbury High School, MN, US)
(high honors or something gay like that)

Graduated from university 2003 (University of Pittsburgh)
(summa cum laude, BSE Engineering Physics)

Pursuing a PhD at Carnegie Mellon University in materials science engineering (target 2007 maybe). Should get Masters this coming June. (ferroelectric thin films for microwave and optical applications etc)

There's not many directions I can go with my education except research in electronic materials.

I also took an intro economics class once and two classes in poli sci, so I'm clearly an expert in both.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 19:07   #2
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i got GCSEs! (7 A*s, 2 As, B)

and AS Levels! (4 As)
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 19:07   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Er.. left High school in 1994 or so.. Oban High School left with 6 highers and 2 SYS and some pishy standard grades but they don't count.

Graduated Stirling University in 1998 with a 1st class honours degree in Mathematics (and it's applications though I pretty much ignore those wherever possible)

Soon after graduating I became a cook. Nothing like putting your education to good waste!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 19:12   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
I did the equivalent of graduating from high school from Bracknell College in 2003 (Bracknell, Berkshire, UK) with high, low, and "ha, you're too slow" handshakes. I'd like to be a fireman and/or do research.
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 19:13   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Did GCSE's summer 2000, nobody cares about them anyway.

A-levels summers of 2001,2002

Mathematics, A, Further Mathematics, A, Physics, A, Chemistry, A, and the All Important General Studies, A.

STEP Papers summers of 2k2,2k3

Maths 1: S
Maths 2: 1
Maths 3: 1

(Perhaps actually doing some maths in preperation for the last two might have been a good idea)

(all of the above at Durham School, which is, shockingly, in Durham)

Did Natural Sciences at Christ's College, Cambridge (Maths B, Physics, Chemistry, Material and Mineral Sciences 1st Year Options for the initiated), until February when I left/dropped out/degraded, and lived in giles's room.

I shall return to do either Physics/Computer Science or Maths in October 2004, I haven't decided yet.

At the moment, I'm learning Perl.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 19:23   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I have a degree in Economics

Masters and PhDs are for fags
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 19:36   #7
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
9 GCSE A*'s, 1 B, 1 D and a U. (~1996)

5 A-Levels (A, A, A, B, C).

Started Uni, got sick of it, decided to leave it "for a bit".

When i grow up i want to be postman pat.
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 19:40   #8
Anu
Kontrč*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
Finished videregĺende (highschool) 2001 with 5.x in average.
Served my King in the Norwegian Armed Forces 2001/2002. (hooyah!)
Started my first of five years on my Master in Technology (Maths and Physics) last year.

I plan to make some dangerous weapons when I'm done
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 19:45   #9
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Graduated high school in 2001.
Will graduate in 2005 from Virginia Commonwealth University with a BaSci in Computer Engineering, with minors in Computer Science and Physics.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 19:59   #10
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
graduated from highschool in 2000, itajai santa catarina =(

did the "test that gets you in unis" in the end of 2000, to which i was aprooved to study in UFSC, federal university located in FLorianopolis, SC, I got tha Cambridge advanced level of english in 2002, which means i can enter in any snglish speaking university in tha world =(
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 21:23   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Escaped from School in 1983 (You do the maths !)

Mathematics Grade A
English Language Grade A
English Literature Grade B
Physics Grade B
Chemisty Grade B
Biology Grade B
French Grade D (Failed !!!!)

(These are proper O Level exams not the pretend ones you get nowadays)

I then went to Technical College to do some A Levels however I discovered the twin evils of women and alcohol so didnt do any

vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 21:30   #12
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
My dick is 6.5" long.
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 22:01   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
did some GCSE's blagged them
tried to do the same with my A levels which is why i have 3 E's
but then UMIST accepted me anyway (to this day i have no idea why)
had to leave for family reasons so got a job working for Durham County Council
currently hoping that i can convince them that its a good idea to put me through a distance learning degree in Information and Library Studies and become a proffesional librarian
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 22:06   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I got Level 3 in my Year 2 SATs and hope to achieve a level 5 when I get into Year 6.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 22:07   #15
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by AliasX
My dick is 6.5" long.
I always thought you were female. :/
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 22:56   #16
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
i know what i WILL be. not that i have this yet but on the way.

Engineer of Biotechnics (aim 2006)

then i believe i'm gonna go for the "next degree", fs i dont know what it is in english... anyways,
Bioinformatics (aim 2008)

and the next step,

Profit $$$
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 22:58   #17
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I got 2B 5C 2D 2U at GCSE. ( :eek: )

Oh! I start college tomorow! Taking English Literature, Language & Media Studies!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.

Last edited by Embroglio; 4 Sep 2003 at 23:07.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 23:03   #18
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point
got 9 GSCES 1 a 4 bs 4 c's

got a btec national diploma in computer studies with merit overall and a B in AS Mathematics

Now studying BSc Internet Technology at Swansea University, im in my second year
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 01:21   #19
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Finished the Leaving Certificate (English call it A-levels)
2 A's 3 B's 1 C

Just got a BTech in Information Technology and Telecommunications from the University of Limerck.

am now working in a supermarket (well I was until I broke some ribs yesterday)
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 03:20   #20
Scoot951
Das Scoot

What's with the Brits and all this test score posting? I didn't feel the need to add in my SAT scores, my AP scores, etc, cause they're irrelevent to what you're doing.

Unread 5 Sep 2003, 03:42   #21
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Graduated from Socorro High School in May 2001 (With honors)

Currently Attending Albuquerque TVI persuing a Computer Animation Degree.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 04:44   #22
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot951
What's with the Brits and all this test score posting? I didn't feel the need to add in my SAT scores, my AP scores, etc, cause they're irrelevent to what you're doing.
maybe its an odd conclusion to draw, but perhaps its because they are relevant to what we are doing ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 04:51   #23
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
graduated from G. P. Vanier Senior Secondary in 1998
went to UNBC (University of Northern British Columbia) to study business admin, psychology for a couple years
went to CNC (College of New Caledonia) to add criminology to the mix

decided i didn't want to be in school for another 5 years

currently attending SSCC (Sprott-Shaw Community College) and will be graduating Dec. 5, 2003 with business admin and pharmacy technician honours (so far..) diplomas.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 04:59   #24
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
maybe its an odd conclusion to draw, but perhaps its because they are relevant to what we are doing ?

Yea, cause people listing a bunch of A's/B's/C's/etc is so informative. I took 4 AP tests and got a 5 and 3 3's. Does that have any meaning to you?

Unread 5 Sep 2003, 11:05   #25
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
okey doke :

'Graduated' From King Edward VI Grammar School Stratford Upon Avon (the one where mr shakespeare went too!!!)

Currently Studying International Politics at Aberystwyth University. Will finish in 2005.

8 A's and 6 B's at GCSE
ABC at Alevel (teehee) (Economics, English, History)

Produced software for several major clients which are 'household' names over the years. Mostly whilst still at school.

Recently Qualified to buy/sell/auction/negotiate real estate sales in the state of Florida and states which hold a 'crossover' agreement type thing. (You have to be licensed and its not as easy as youd imagine).

Future prospects :

'Media Mogul'
heh
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 11:12   #26
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
I did A Levels in Summer 2002:
Latin, Greek, Maths, Further Maths (4 As)

I'm now about to start my second year at Trinity College, Cambridge, studying Classics, having failed my first year exams (mainly because I didn't do them).

When I grow up I'm going to be an astronaut.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 14:32   #27
Ryudo

Ryudo is an unknown quantity at this point
GCSE's + A-Levels, can't remember what marks and i don't care.
In the third year of a Mechatronics degree from Leeds Uni, and i'm doing this year in Singapore which is cool

Quote:
I have a degree in Economics

Masters and PhDs are for fags
No they are for people who want to earn real money later in life
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 15:08   #28
Smirn0ff Ic3

Smirn0ff Ic3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryudo
GCSE's + A-Levels, can't remember what marks and i don't care.
In the third year of a Mechatronics degree from Leeds Uni, and i'm doing this year in Singapore which is cool

your location says cambridge?
Smirn0ff Ic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 16:00   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Some GCSE's. (7? 8? 9?)
3 A-level's
2 A/S levels.

All A-C passes, except A-level English Lit, which I got a D in. Oh, and Food Technology GCSE.

Currently doing a degree (BA) in Politics at Northumbria University.

And I'm a prefect \0/
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 16:14   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

When I finish my degree, I'm going south to make my fortune and I'm going to be King of Shrewsbury.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 16:31   #31
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson

And I'm a prefect \0/
there are words for ppl like you
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 16:34   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
there are words for ppl like you
Did I mention I get paid for it, as well?
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 17:05   #33
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
GCSEs (My highest level of qualification! hardcore)
History: A
RE: B
Science: AA
D&T: Systems and Control: E
English: A
English Literature: B
French: C
Statistics: B
Mathematics: A
GNVQ ICT: 99/600, U

Just started college the other day, taking Chemistry, Maths, History and Politics. I will probably fail. Cool.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 19:56   #34
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: In Which I Talk About Myself (And Encourage Others To Do Likewise)

i got my masters.

quite an uberbump we have here.

edit:
rereading this thread it appears that i'm now officially a fag.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 20:03   #35
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
i got my masters.

quite an uberbump we have here.

edit:
rereading this thread it appears that i'm now officially a fag.
congrats...

btw, 13 GCSEs, 4 AS levels, 2 A levels, am studying history and sociology at the glorious Manchester Metropolitan University.

Oh, and hardly any of the exams were actually good grades.

pretty stellar... no?

also, i failed GS
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 20:22   #36
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

DON'T BUMP THREADS.

close thread ban user.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 20:26   #37
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

GCSE and A-Levels - check (I concentrated on computing - I got no As!).
First class degree in applied computing with graphics and games.
Decided I didn't want to do computing for the rest of my life.
Learnt French, lived in France for no good reason.
Decided I missed British people, came back.
Started a degree in European politics.
Decided that politics is a bit rubbish.
Stopped being mercury poisoned.
Intending on finishing the degree and hopefully obtaining a job that doesn't make me want to vomit up my own rectum.

I just posted a serious post in a bumped thread.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 20:40   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
Just learned how to read.

Have now read this thread.
Hopefully some mod will learn how to ban you again.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 21:02   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It seems like a few people have posted seriously in this bumped thread. So for good measure I'll leave it open. However for shits and giggles spiderman isn't allowed post in this thread.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 00:27   #40
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Did my Leaving Certificate in june 2005- English, Maths, Spanish, Applied Maths, Physics, Chemistry at "Honours Level" and Irish at Ordinary level. Achieved good results.

Currently studying for a degree in Mathematics in Trinity College, Dublin.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 00:49   #41
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Damnit I wanted to post my stuff and then I realized it was a bumped thread. Bastards
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 00:59   #42
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I got 25 Yards Front Crawl.

then I joined these boards and it all went down hill.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 00:59   #43
roadrunner_0
cynic

post anyway s|k

upsettingly, still the same as 2k3 for me, although we will get a new boss early next year (hopefully, fingers crossed) and he *may* reset the policy on work and learning
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 02:12   #44
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i got my degrees with honours
and it only took me 2 years afterwards to get the job i wanted. ah well.

ps i realized i forgot to add the 'flunked out of uni' part to my original post :\
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 02:17   #45
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have a very poor (Politics BA) degree from an average University in London.

I am now doing a Master's (MSc in Housing and Social Policy) part-time at a slightly better institution, where I will probably not pass (since I cannot bring myself to do any work).

I also started another MSc (the same one T&F mentions earlier) but I dropped out due to poverty & boredom.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 02:19   #46
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

that was a hell of a bump, but meh

11 GCSEs A-C grade (2 A's [one in Physics and one in Geography], 5 B's and 4 C's)
4 AS ( B Computing, D in Physics, D in Electronics, U in Maths)
3 A Levels (C in Computing, D in Electronics and E in Physics)
Certificate in Japanese for Everyday Communication (Merit)
Currently in 1st year BSc Computer Science with Games Development degree (would expect to get at least a 2:1)
would like to do a MSc in Computer Games Programming and then work for a games developer, failing that, join the police
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 02:30   #47
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

good god this is old. so old i dont even remember posting in it

howevar i now have a 2:1 in International Poltiics and Military History for anyone remotely interested in me (noone )
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 02:31   #48
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
post anyway s|k

upsettingly, still the same as 2k3 for me, although we will get a new boss early next year (hopefully, fingers crossed) and he *may* reset the policy on work and learning
Okay

Bachelor of Arts with Honors (University of Hawai'i at Hilo) in Anthropology/Archaeology

Currently about to start working on a Masters of Library Science at the University of Arizona

Since I'm probably not going to have children I'll end up going for an MBA and/or a JDL degree sometime after I pay off all my debt (by age of 35 I hope - I turn 29 in January).
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 02:35   #49
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Bachelor of Arts with Honors (University of Hawai'i at Hilo) in Anthropology/Archaeology
Since I'm probably not going to have children I'll end up going for an MBA and/or a JDL degree sometime after I pay off all my debt (by age of 35 I hope - I turn 29 in January).
i doubt that you'll find many of us brim with sympathy
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 13:23   #50
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

2A* s, 4A's, 3B's at GCSE
ABCD (heh JJ) at A-level (photography, physics, maths, chemistry)
Studying Physics with Forensic science at Kent Uni (2nd year)