User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Dec 2004, 19:33   #1
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Dreadnought FTW has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Home For Christmas

Do you like coming home from uni for christmas, or do you find it an annoying trek?

I like the first better as its like yay meet up with friends

yay free alcohol

yay no need to do washing

yay all around

apart from what has annoyed me today, when i setup this old pc.

omg, 2 button mouse, crap adsl, 750mhz processor, 256mb ram :/

and graphics card? what graphics card?

sneeze and you will miss it :/

oh and lol windows 98 and ie5 \o/

But generally i enjoy coming home, what about you? (p.s. im using the christmas forum theme \o/) :xmas:
Dreadnought FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 19:59   #2
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Re: Home For Christmas

I hope your previous 36 posts weren't as shit as your time-well-spent 37th post.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 20:10   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
I hope your previous 36 posts weren't as shit as your time-well-spent 37th post.
Hasn't dreadnought been around for like ages?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 20:15   #4
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Hasn't dreadnought been around for like ages?
No apparently he only signed up this month.
----------retired-------
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 20:19   #5
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Quote:
Now who is the nub?
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 20:20   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
With that account...

Don't troll.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 20:23   #7
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

For some reason that made me giggle.

Well done Mr Flavius.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 20:30   #8
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
With that account...

Don't troll.
My first account was in 2001.
----------retired-------
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 20:47   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Infact it was 2000 I think - my first account has disappeared for some reason
----------retired-------
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 20:56   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'm going home tomorrow.
it's only an hours drive home.
I'll come back when I get bored.
think I'll be back by the 30th...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 20:59   #11
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i'm going home tomorrow.
it's only an hours drive home.
I'll come back when I get bored.
think I'll be back by the 30th...
you last that long ?

I've not managed > 4 days since 2000
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 00:18   #12
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

well,
monday night - settle in
tuesday night - meal with my dad
wednesday/thursday night - out with mates
friday - christmas eve - out with mates
saturday - christmas
sunday - recover/out with mates
monday/tuesday - be bored but grin and bear it
wednesday - dads birthday so meal etc
thursday back up to Sheffield.

Not really that bad to be honest. If I take some work home to do (heh yeh right) i'll be fine!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 01:02   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

They are
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 02:02   #14
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
They are
I am hereby giving you the chance to regain time spent reading his posts and a chance to remove shit_posts from memory_allocation
----------retired-------
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 02:44   #15
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Hello SilverSmoke.

Someone rang here earlier asking for you

They said to leave a message

"get over it"

They also thought your trollingness was a bit ghey. rather like your sis
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 02:52   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dread, what happened to your previous account?
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 19:59   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Got back on Friday, trains were all on time so bonza, spent two days in Telford, going back in a week for hogmanay. It's the first year I've looked forward to going back to Scotland more than I have going home before I'd even left.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 20:49   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought FTW
Hello SilverSmoke.

"get over it"

oh that's some serious shit man, why don't you just tell me more about it?
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 20:53   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought FTW
Hello SilverSmoke.

"get over it"

We seem to be travelling back in time a lot recently
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 21:15   #20
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Yeah I am sorry guys, somehow I can't stand people who archieve to be shit in every single post they drop over here

Kill me.

ps:
Get over what?
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 23:53   #21
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Get over the large pile of shit he shat out in this thread I guess SilverSmoke...
----------retired-------