User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Jun 2004, 23:09   #651
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Football] Euro2004 prediction league

hmmm

I'm thinking about maybe changing my score. I will have to sleep on this and consider my tactics.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 23:11   #652
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I am probably keeping my prediction
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 23:11   #653
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
I'm winning the group of losers. Confusing.
Nobody loses when they're playing in a league called the Championship!
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 23:13   #654
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll keep mine, despite none of them have been in any way correct yet
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 23:15   #655
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharkov
Nobody loses when they're playing in a league called the Championship!
No, that's just so that we don't feel quite so retarded.

Anyway, remember this?
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 23:18   #656
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
I was making a not-so-witty comment about that
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 23:20   #657
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Thought you might. My bad.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 23:26   #658
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if scores were even at the end, and we need a fair way to decide who goes through. I have options based on re-examining the predictions, (awarding points for partial correct scores and later the amount of the goals scored in the round) but here's a new idea

I was originally only joking when I said we could have an online penalty shootout but if both players were online and we had a pretend goal like the diagram below...
Code:
_________
|1  2  3|
|4  5  6|
Say it was Leshy vs LHC. Leshy would "take a shot" and choose 3. LHC would PM his goalie's dive, eg. 1. GOAL! Then LHC takes a shot.. "6". Leshy dives "6". SAVE! And so on...

Just tell me if you think it might be workable or completely stupid

edit : and one of those numbers could be secretly assigned as an automatic beckham-like miss (different number for each player!)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 23:30   #659
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Can we have a 7 for pearce/baggio shots?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 04:25   #660
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And a 21 for Seedorf-shots?
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 10:01   #661
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I will play a penalty shoot out if I am not out by then.
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 15:10   #662
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
In the quarter-finals, Stew scores 2 points.
GET IN!!!!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 21:10   #663
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My prediction --> Czech Rep 2 - 0 Denmark

Bollocks
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 21:11   #664
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I've gone 3-1 so I need a Danish consolation goal
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 21:17   #665
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Actually it might not even matter, depending on what Leshy has predicted.
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 21:18   #666
Stew
Made of Twigs

dont forget u can get an "almost" point
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 21:26   #667
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Yes, but he hasn't used his joker yet.
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 21:35   #668
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
ditto
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 21:37   #669
Stew
Made of Twigs

I should get an A tho (if I understand fully the almost thing!) which gives me 4, and cos Dace used his joker I'm through!

(Dont want to full count chickens before they hatch though!)
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 21:39   #670
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

3-0 sees me go through?

Unread 27 Jun 2004, 21:39   #671
Stew
Made of Twigs

Who knows?!?
(Well 1-X but he aint here!)
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 21:40   #672
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
3-0 sees me go through?

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 21:41   #673
JC
lolly roffle

Rovers beat Spurs once again. All is right in the world!
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 21:47   #674
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hello, just switched the computer on for the first time today...

will give you the good/bad news shortly
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 21:52   #675
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC

same here.
got the [J] on the czechs though
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:01   #676
1-X
overtired

[J] Leshy 3-1 vs 3-1 LHC
score 2 points each, with Leshy doubled to 4.LESHY wins 4-2.

[J] Koen 3-1 vs 3-1 MrL_JaKiri [J]
score 2 points each, both doubled to 4. A TIE

Dace 3-2 vs Stew 2-0
Dace scores 2, Stew scores 1, but has 2 points from yesterday. STEW wins 1-3.

JC 3-0 vs Ragnarak 3-1
Exact 3 points for JC, only almost 2 for Ragnarak. JC wins 2-3.

what to do about Koen + MrL???

Code:

P-E F-G S-H C-D
actual 2-2 0-1 0-0 3-0
Koen   2-1 2-0 1-3 3-1J
MrL    1-3 2-1 1-2 3-1J

Last edited by 1-X; 27 Jun 2004 at 22:35. Reason: another sneaky edit hoping no-one notices :)
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:03   #677
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Double Anal Fisting till one screams "Uncle"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:04   #678
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:07   #679
1-X
overtired

Code:
"championship"
		X A G J Pts
at0mic.c0w        2   2  6
Non.Human  	  1   2  4
Apothos           1   2  4
1-X               1   2  4
roadrunner        1 1    3
Zharkov           1      2
SYMM                1 1  2
this league will continue for the last 3 matches.
Losing quarter-finalists can join in with their score from the last round if they want to.
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:08   #680
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

gee 6 points would see me through in any of the quarters...

i suggest MrL and Koen work as a team in the semis
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:09   #681
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
JC 3-0 vs Ragnarak 3-1
Exact 3 points for JC, only almost 2 for Ragnarak. JC wins 2-3.
I was this --||-- close to changing to 3-1 :eek:.
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:11   #682
Stew
Made of Twigs

Why didnt I get an almost?
Not that it matters ofc
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:12   #683
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Do my thing about closest to total goals?
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:14   #684
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I'll join in please

Portugal 2 - 2 Holland
Greece 0 - 2 Czech Republic
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:15   #685
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have more correct team scores (2 vs 1)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Do my thing about closest to total goals?
We have the same number of total goals.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:22   #686
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Not after the edit!
14 vs 13 (I think)
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:23   #687
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Why didnt I get an almost?
Stew... you predicted 2-0 and the score was 3-0. If you'd got the home goals right, or had the right goal difference, you'd have almost. As it is, you have general.

Quote:
actually you don't, my mistake... I've corrected the details above. It's not a great way to decide the winner though.

Quote:
have more correct team scores (2 vs 1)!
surely you have one each?
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:24   #688
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Not after the edit!
14 vs 13 (I think)
Yeah, but that means I lose.

I prefer my way
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:25   #689
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Surely he has 2??

Greece and Czech
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:25   #690
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I predicted 3 goals for the czechs and 1 goal for the greeks. 1+ 1 = 2
Koen predicted 3 goals for the czechs. 1 = 1
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:27   #691
JC
lolly roffle

Russian roulette.

Either way its no great loss .
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:28   #692
Stew
Made of Twigs

Do it similar to the way the original games were decided?

Ie if cant be separated go back to previous form?
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:33   #693
1-X
overtired

Quote:
I predicted 3 goals for the czechs and 1 goal for the greeks. 1+ 1 = 2
Koen predicted 3 goals for the czechs. 1 = 1
you're forgetting Koen's 2 for the Portugese

anyway, I have a solution!!!!!

In a couple of hours, there is a match. Argentina vs Columbia.

Both of you PM a predicted score, AND a time for the first goal just in case.

Sound fair?
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:44   #694
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:48   #695
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
you're forgetting Koen's 2 for the Portugese

anyway, I have a solution!!!!!

In a couple of hours, there is a match. Argentina vs Columbia.

Both of you PM a predicted score, AND a time for the first goal just in case.

Sound fair?

2-1

35th minute.

(i realise this isn't a pm, sorry)
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:56   #696
Stew
Made of Twigs

So who am I playin in the semis?

Presumably not JC.
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:58   #697
1-X
overtired

Leshy vs Stew
Koen/MrL vs JC
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 23:00   #698
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
So who am I playin in the semis?

Presumably not JC.
We were in the same group. We meet in the final for the grudge match :
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 23:12   #699
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
We were in the same group. We meet in the final for the grudge match :
Thats what I was thinkin.
Meet you half way to watch it live?
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 02:51   #700
1-X
overtired

about that Argentina-Colombia game. Unfortunately MrL was offline before I posted the idea. Also, although BBC Sport Fixtures clearly says "Mon Jun 28 2004 International Match Argentina v Colombia 00:10" I can't find any evidence that it has taken place, therefore I think we have to scrap the idea.

So back to judging the predictions. The correct list of predictions reposted (I messed up before )

Code:

Por-Eng Fra-Gre Swe-Hol Cze-Den
actual   2-2     0-1     0-0     3-0
Koen     2-1     2-0     1-3     3-1J
MrL      1-3     2-1     1-2     3-1J
Scoring the tiny details
Right then... Czech v Denmark are identical, so forget about them.

Sweden-Holland, both have Holland to win, if we take penalties into account (4-5) then MrL does have the right goal difference. (so 2-1 (A-G) in MrL's favour)

France-Germany... both wrong, but MrL's Greece goal can be seen as a partially accurate prediction. (MrL 3-1 Koen)

Finally, Portugal - England. Actually different results. If MrL had a point for Greece's goal, then Koen gets one for Portugal's 2. (3-2 to MrL). Also, Koen's goal difference matches the penalties (6-5), so make that 3-3.

That's still even, and leaves us with 2 more details. The eventual winner of the Portugal-England match, in a way generally right for Koen, and finally, the goals forecast for the whole round (actual 8,MrL 14, Koen 13, so Koen nearest.)

After all that, the balance is tipped slightly in Koen's favour. It's a really crap way to have to decide it, and if someone can come up with a fairer interpretation of the predictions, I'd happily accept it.

Conclusion : Koen provisionally through (pending appeal by MrL). We'd go with the anal fisting decider but the next game is on wednesday and I suspect both can last much longer than that.