User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Aug 2009, 02:36   #1
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of
round 33 predictions?

I've been wondering who the contenders are going to be.
I missed a round & 2 new allies ended up finishing 1 & 2.

So will apprime & p3nguins battle it out again?

Will ND or CT be better?

Ascendancy are always a threat, will they have enough members to contend?

Will EC or Evolution field full tags & compete?

Will Vision return with enough members to compete?

ATM I really can't see who may be battling it out.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 03:02   #2
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold
Re: round 33 predictions?

Fewer alliances with full tag is an advantage for Asc.
I expect p3ng to be strong
App as a round winner will certainly have enough new applicants to make up (in numbers) for the people leaving (mainly for VSN apparently).
ND is solid.
so I think that will be the top4
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 03:24   #3
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

I prefer quality over quantity. Im sure the supreme high council of awesomeness in Apprime will not accept people just to fill the tag

Apprime
Ascendancy
P3nguins

Thats my bet on top3, and who gets #1 out of those 3 i dont want to predict
P3nguins have claimed to be very strong so we will see if they can live up to it against Ascendancy and Apprime.

In any case! With 3 alliances capable (or atleast claiming to be) of winning, the next round will be interesting!
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 04:06   #4
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

all of those 3 claims to be smaller and not aiming for #1, my guess is ct nd and vsn as contenders for the win.
apprime and asc is prolly gonna be as strong contenders but downplaying there chances with smallers starting memberbase. p3nguins is prolly a deciding factor in who wins.
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 06:43   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

VsN
DLR
Evolution
Ascendancy
Apprime

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 07:32   #6
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

RaH
Apprime
Asc

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 07:45   #7
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

apprime
asc
p3ng
vision
dlr
dest
nd
ct
evo
rock
tov
vr

all based on number of members to be honest though. With so many alliances returning the players are going to be spread everywhere so a full tag may just = a early lead till 3/4 through round
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 10:07   #8
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

EC wins.
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 10:26   #9
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

asc
apprime
Vision
p3nguins
ND
Evolution

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 15:04   #10
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog View Post

Ascendancy are always a threat, will they have enough members to contend?
[Ascendancy are always a threat, will they bother with enough members to contend?]

Fixed that for you. ^^
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 17:26   #11
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

#1 VisioN
#2 p3nguins
#3 Destiny or Apprime(if they got full tag)
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 18:47   #12
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

cba gets kicked from whatever ally exists that hasnt banned him yet
assassins ally disbands
killerbee is top scanner

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 22:10   #13
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
cba gets kicked from whatever ally exists that hasnt banned him yet
assassins ally disbands
killerbee is top scanner
Your first predicition... yes ok that ones accurate
Your second one... well you said this last round too... didnt happen?
Your third didnt you quit?

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 23:06   #14
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

assassin is great.. and him being in p3ng means the disband is not goin to happen
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 23:43   #15
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

App
Asc
vsn
top 3 could go either way where they land ;-D
peng
ct
top 5
Unread 23 Aug 2009, 14:02   #16
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

1. Asc (if they try/care)
2. App
3. VsN
4. Destiny (higher/lower depending if they get enough members)
5. Evo (same as destiny, not sure they can fill a tag)
6. CT
7. ND
8. p3ng (higher if ouzo are staying - I heard they were making their own tag?)
9. DLR
10. EC (doubt they can fill a full tag)

So many allies about this round, dont think theres enough good members around to fill them - could lead to HA/Ass etc being low on members allowing the BG's into t10. Wouldnt suprise me if Asc/App are the only allies that can fill a tag meaning politics this round will be more important than ever with so many 'quality' allies around.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2009, 16:46   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I must admit I've been paying very little attention to who is playing (I honestly thought p3nguins had disbanded) or how many people each alliance has (vsn could be anywhere between 25 and 75 people as far as I know). At the minute even we don't/won't have a full tag though so I'd imagine it'll be a fairly open round. That said all that talk about a block existing, if true, means the game will only really go in a couple of directions.
Unread 23 Aug 2009, 17:34   #18
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

1st: Asc or App, depending if asc cares or not, as said upper.

Rest of the ranks dont really matter do they?
Unread 23 Aug 2009, 18:28   #19
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Your first predicition... yes ok that ones accurate
Your second one... well you said this last round too... didnt happen?
Your third didnt you quit?
exception to every rule?
and i dont count scanning as playing properly

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 23 Aug 2009, 21:11   #20
Crantor
Nice to be Loved

Crantor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I think that having so many old alliances coming back and all the BG's, that many alliances will lose more members than usual. Strong alliances last round may not be as strong this round. The loss of HA was the biggest shock because it was an old established alliance with a great history.

My politics aren't all that good, but based on what little I know and it really is little

1) CT
2) Apprime
3) ND
4) ASC
5) P3nguins

After that it starts getting even harder to guess, and a guess it is.

This will be a curious round, and I think full of surprises.

4D
H-A
Denial
ODDR
ROCK - FOREVER
Crantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2009, 00:47   #21
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You really mustn't know a lot if you have CT first.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2009, 07:53   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think we'll continue much in the same vein as last round, which was quietly getting on with our business and getting involved if we feel the need. Jesterocracy has certainly benefited us as we can afford to be a bit more laid back. EC, DLR and Evolution will as ever be around as the compact quality outfits of the game.

p3nguins promised much and delivered little last round in the grand scheme of things, so they'll presumably be hoping for another step up this round. Apprime, one constant you can rely on is activity - it's what powered them home last round and seven week rounds are ideal for them. I'm pretty sure they tailed off as the round went on, in a ten week round they might have had more serious problems. But to their credit they kept going.
Unread 24 Aug 2009, 12:02   #23
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I think we'll continue much in the same vein as last round, which was quietly getting on with our business and getting involved if we feel the need. Jesterocracy has certainly benefited us as we can afford to be a bit more laid back. EC, DLR and Evolution will as ever be around as the compact quality outfits of the game.

p3nguins promised much and delivered little last round in the grand scheme of things, so they'll presumably be hoping for another step up this round. Apprime, one constant you can rely on is activity - it's what powered them home last round and seven week rounds are ideal for them. I'm pretty sure they tailed off as the round went on, in a ten week round they might have had more serious problems. But to their credit they kept going.
I think a big part of Apprime tailing off was due to the prolonged incs they recieved. After a while, fighting "The Man" gets you down D:. I dont think any alliance has taken that sort of lop sided competition for so long, and come out on top.

Being a bot ally does help keep the emo down tho

Edit: And tbh, with so many tags playing below limit, i dont see why with the same size tag as last round, that Asc wouldnt be favourites to win.

1) Asc
2+) Who cares.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2009, 12:09   #24
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
I think a big part of Apprime tailing off was due to the prolonged incs they recieved. After a while, fighting "The Man" gets you down D:. I dont think any alliance has taken that sort of lop sided competition for so long, and come out on top.

Being a bot ally does help keep the emo down tho
The main thing that kept our morale up, was that there wasnt a flagship alliance in the block.. So even at our lowest point we always thought we could still grab #1.

This round is hard to predict who will finish #1, with so many alliances being under the limit.. Any alliance which steps up its recruitment or plays politics right could finish #1.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2009, 12:36   #25
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Omg, Light made a point almost identical to mine, without seeing it D:

/me searches for the soap and scrubbing brush
Unread 24 Aug 2009, 15:29   #26
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

there's a good chance of a tag or two falling apart during the round! p3ngs did well last round and i would expect em to do alot better this round.

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2009, 15:53   #27
neroon

this will b the first time for my predictions to b 100% accurate
Unread 24 Aug 2009, 16:16   #28
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

App
Vsn
Asc
P3ng
CT
ND
Stuff
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2009, 20:09   #29
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
p3nguins promised much and delivered little last round in the grand scheme of things, so they'll presumably be hoping for another step up this round. .
Im sorry? I didnt see us make a statement to the community that we were at all playing to win last round? Infact, we made it clear from tickstart we didnt even know how strong we would be. I myself was happy to start the round on 50 members alone and aim for a top 5 position. Apprime alone even admitted although of course we were not as strong as them (the best alliance won and youll never find anywhere me claiming otherwise or that we were in the same calibour as them) we were the only alliance in the block which was causing them the most problems once asc left. However we gave it a good round and i was pleased with it.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2009, 20:26   #30
[ND]Kar

[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice

1. Asc
2. Apprime
3. VisioN
4. Conspiracy
5. NewDawn
6. p3nguins
For me
And I'm Feeling Good
[ND]Kar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2009, 21:24   #31
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

The one wins who uses avidgamers old forums as their alliance site. <3
Unread 24 Aug 2009, 23:36   #32
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

omg so forgot about avidgamers! that was an epic site tbh
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2009, 10:44   #33
bitesize

bitesize is an unknown quantity at this point

i think a lot of what analliance wants to achieve this round will depend upon their relative strengths of their core. This internal perception will determine the initial attitude and politics of their round. Opportunism and fortune might let an alliance break its own molds and aim for something better.
Ultimately though, apprimes superior player quality base will win upon the proviso that asc superior political machine agrees. This has been the basic function of the round for the last say... 8 rounds. Andmwill remain so unless we has some weird "swarm" effect against the status quo.

Predictions
app by a long way
peng best of rest by small margiin
asc would have been second but put effort into making app first
ct could have been higher but lack political will and player disciplin
nd same as usual some very bright stars but let down by the rest of their players

ps round will be over with aslong as 10 days to go.
bitesize is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2009, 13:02   #34
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
anal

Cunning.

I second this motion.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2009, 20:34   #35
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

1. Asc
2. app
3. p3nguins
4. vision
5. ct
6. nd

after that hard to tell depends on what way the politics run for the Bg's

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 00:00   #36
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

1. Asc
2. vision
3. p3nguins
4. app
5. ct
6. nd
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 01:39   #37
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

top 5 in any order as i too lazy to predict exact order

apprime
ascendency
penguins
vision
ct

evo, dlr, ec, nd and destiny could push into top 5 who knows but we will see

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 06:18   #38
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i predict somebody will win, quite a few people will not.
some people will sit on the fence, others will not.
some people wil fight wars while others will not

really, it's a bit of a mixed bag

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 19:58   #39
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

For an honest predicition:

1)Apprime
2)Asc
3)Vision
4)p3nguins
5)newdawn
6)Conspiracy

And anyone below.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 20:10   #40
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

i predict a bunch of nerds are going to win but still be nerds irl so actually lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 21:45   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
top 5 in any order as i too lazy to predict exact order

apprime
ascendency
penguins
vision
ct

evo, dlr, ec, nd and destiny could push into top 5 who knows but we will see
What the ****? You just named every semi-serious alliance playing next round. In no order. That's not a prediction. That barely even counts as a complete thought.

Woo for the superior ascendancy political machine though!
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 12:55   #42
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
What the ****? You just named every semi-serious alliance playing next round. In no order. That's not a prediction. That barely even counts as a complete thought.
dont cry!
iam sure you will get over the disappointment of not having a prediction from demort that lives up to your high standards.

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 13:06   #43
[JungleMuffin]

All bullshit up/downplay asides.......

Can we liek all start realising that if Asc play with even slightly competitive numbers, theyll be far and away the best ally?

Please?

Really....?
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 13:20   #44
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Quote:
All bullshit up/downplay asides.......

Can we liek all start realising that if Asc play with even slightly competitive numbers, theyll be far and away the best ally?

Please?

Really....?
no

and just because your still trying to join them, and they quite rightly want nothing to do with you, doesnt mean you have to have your tongue up their collective ass all the time.

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 22:32   #45
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
no

and just because your still trying to join them, and they quite rightly want nothing to do with you, doesnt mean you have to have your tongue up their collective ass all the time.
Can you blame me tho? I mean like, look at that swagger...

I also use the word "like" in every post where i talk about Asc. Its an attempt at subconsciously manipulating all of its members, in to thinking they like me.

Surely with such a cunning plan, my membership is assured! No way theyll refuse me for another 10 rounds!
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 22:53   #46
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Can you blame me tho? I mean like, look at that swagger...

I also use the word "like" in every post where i talk about Asc. Its an attempt at subconsciously manipulating all of its members, in to thinking they like me.

Surely with such a cunning plan, my membership is assured! No way theyll refuse me for another 10 rounds!
As Carly Simon would say, this thread ain't about you.

Back on topic plz
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 23:20   #47
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
As Carly Simon would say, this thread ain't about you.

Back on topic plz
Asc attention whore!

Btw lokken, any idea how many members Asc is on atm?
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 23:43   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Asc attention whore!

Btw lokken, any idea how many members Asc is on atm?
Eight hundred and seventy three. Point two.
Unread 29 Aug 2009, 00:06   #49
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Point two? Is Alki playing?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2009, 02:14   #50
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Prediction here just for you jbg

Apprime
Penguin
Ascendency
vision
Evolution

Happy but ranks will mainly depend on alliance politics anyway but there's my predictions

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote