User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Sep 2006, 19:14   #1
Saphi
Leo's Pwn :P

Saphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these parts
Subh and Rd 19

Okies firstly i'd like to set a few thing straight about the rumours straight about Subh

Subh is under new command and we are playing and recruiting for Rd 19

The Recruitment thread will follow soon

That is all that there is to say on the matter
------------------------------------------------
The answers you seek are not here
Saphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 20:51   #2
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Subh and Rd 19

So are you actually "playing" round 19 - or just having a tag and trying not to finish too far down the rankings?
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 21:16   #3
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
So are you actually "playing" round 19 - or just having a tag and trying not to finish too far down the rankings?
They play on Tuesday's and Friday's I heard
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 21:20   #4
wielklem
retired

wielklem is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm the you cant alessio as you only play for 5min on a sunday eve
r3-r5 nub r8-r17, r19 tot/lch nub, r20-r22 CT nub, r23 inactive ToF
wielklem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 21:37   #5
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Hey if they want to play Ascendancy's game we'll beat them up good
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 21:46   #6
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Lets see the people flocking to Subh after the stunts they pulled last round....
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 22:03   #7
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by wielklem
hmm then you cant alessio as you only play for 5min on a sunday eve
But what an awesome 5 minutes that is
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 22:09   #8
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully this round you will get the #2 spot you so eagerly desire!

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 22:23   #9
shik
Sorry, Chicken...

shik is infamous around these partsshik is infamous around these parts

youre trying to say war would have been the better choice for subh?
hey hey, more confidence in your former alliance dear 1uppers, no wonder you disbanded...
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 22:24   #10
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

GL to you guys, hope you achive whatever goals you set out for yourselves
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 22:58   #11
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by shik
hey hey, more confidence in your former alliance dear 1uppers, no wonder you disbanded...

no dummy, having a set of stones and actually KEEPING THEIR WORD would have..instead of blowing sunshine up everyone's asses and doing nothing

1up has earned it's reputation and wins, can they say the same? can you? wait... neither of you have any wins... my bad

they've certainly earned their reputation though, I'll give em that

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 5 Sep 2006 at 23:03.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 23:58   #12
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetarion Website
Planetarion is a science fiction war game where thousands of worlds and hundreds of galaxies fight for the domination of the universe or merely survival.
Hmm...

I think I rest my case since you've degraded into saying how we're disbanding after being one of the superpowers to last the longest in this game (8 rounds beats Fury which was the previous holder, which in turn beat Legion/Bluetuba/Xanadu).

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 00:07   #13
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Nope. If you'd engaged in war you might not have got that 6th place you managed to achieve. Would be a shame to jeopardise a nearly top 5 finish by something as pointless as fighting.
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 00:17   #14
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

6th is the place to be at!

Your lurking just below and cant be seen on the sandmans main page, you have to be looked for to be found!
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 01:39   #15
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

they were lucky JBG didn't go on holiday otherwise we would have busted em good benneh
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 10:54   #16
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

the flaming on subh in this thread is completely pointless as you all know Pais,BaDD and the whole HC Team left Subh after R18. Subh is under a new command atm which includes other political decisions etc. and so you better wait for the thing Pais and Badd create on AD, then you can have a start at them

back to the thread:

I wish you guys the best R19 - Vasquin: cheers for R18, was a pleasure hope your team threats ya well.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 11:57   #17
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Good luck to the 'new' subh, I know how difficult it is to pull something out of the fire, and you're in a very difficult position with some very bad connotations to the name.

So good luck to the new management.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 11:58   #18
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
no wonder you disbanded...

1up actually just took a break.. they didnt really disband. If you didnt notice they have been playing since r11.

Now my question to you is this, are you just a ****ing retard or did someone take a dump in the gene pool when you for some reason was born?
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 12:02   #19
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

Gl new Subh.
May your new HC be the one your members deserve. It may take some time to get your reputation back or build a new one - yet it's possible.
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 12:33   #20
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka
Gl new Subh.
May your new HC be the one your members deserve. It may take some time to get your reputation back or build a new one - yet it's possible.
Cant cure the patient if the cancer isnt removed..
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 15:53   #21
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Cant cure the patient if the cancer isnt removed..
What would you define as the 'cancer' in Subh last round?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 16:00   #22
shik
Sorry, Chicken...

shik is infamous around these partsshik is infamous around these parts

@ some admin guy: could you at least reason why you delete my posts?
@ i am idler & co: i already said sorry before but some admin thought it would be more funny this way.
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 17:07   #23
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You should have rebranded yourselves with a new name
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 17:11   #24
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Dont see why they should rename the alliance because of some bad moves in one round.

Hopefully u will not fk up this round. Dont know whos HCing for u this round. but good luck.

50 mins and its time to get even more drunk and watch norway pwn.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 18:20   #25
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
the flaming on subh in this thread is completely pointless as you all know Pais,BaDD and the whole HC Team left Subh after R18. Subh is under a new command atm which includes other political decisions etc. and so you better wait for the thing Pais and Badd create on AD, then you can have a start at them

back to the thread:

I wish you guys the best R19 - Vasquin: cheers for R18, was a pleasure hope your team threats ya well.
Best of Luck to my old ally
I wont be saying anything bad.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 19:19   #26
Vikman
F-crew HC

Vikman is on a distinguished road

Goodluck guys and best of luck to the new command team...I know they got their work cut out for them.
[email protected]
Vikman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 20:55   #27
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

good luck to subh in this upcoming round...hopefully we'll see you challenging in the top spots once again and at same time redeeming your reputation within the community

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 21:19   #28
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Best of Luck to my old ally
I wont be saying anything bad.

You saying something bad about Subh is like a Convicted child molester saying "**** PRISON".
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 21:36   #29
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

as antigone said, stop flaming of subh guys. All HC but ali left so its time to give the new guys chance to prove what they can do and see what they can muster for the round.

i for 1 am interested to see what they can do

good luck subh

<3 Saphi

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 21:37   #30
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
What would you define as the 'cancer' in Subh last round?
He's probably referring to Ali
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 21:38   #31
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck subh - best ally ive ever played with

sad to leave but it was the right desision
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 22:08   #32
Cmd_Carl
Omen HC

Cmd_Carl is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
I gotto agree with you Antigone..

But still, the name Subh will be assosiated with stuff in R 18 aswell as every other Subh actions and achivements.

And i think the HC's knows this, and takes actions accordingly.

I wish Subh the best of luck the next round.
R16 Nice little break
R17 Omen "HC"
R18 Omen HC
R19 Omen HC
Cmd_Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 22:46   #33
-=Chronic=-
ASBO

-=Chronic=- is infamous around these parts

good luck Subh..... going to be interesting this round
-=Chronic=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:44   #34
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

good luck next round Subh

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:50   #35
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck with r19 subh
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 19:45   #36
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Hmm...

I think I rest my case since you've degraded into saying how we're disbanding after being one of the superpowers to last the longest in this game (8 rounds beats Fury which was the previous holder, which in turn beat Legion/Bluetuba/Xanadu).
Hasn't newdawn been running since r1 or r2? Or did I misunderstand what you mean the longest in the game.
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 19:58   #37
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Hmm...

Superpowers

EDIT: You're right, along with F-Crew

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2006, 05:58   #38
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne
Hasn't newdawn been running since r1 or r2? Or did I misunderstand what you mean the longest in the game.
I quote the word "superpowers"

New Dawn have never achieved 'superpower' status, even if they have 'threatened' for #1 position a few times.

My list of superpowers (personal opinion) is:

Concordium
Bluetuba
Fury
Legion
Xanadu
1up

There can be various debates as to the inclusion of some alliances whilst not others. I will explain quickly and briefly. Concordium commanded a massive amount of influence within the game till latter round 2. Bluetuba during r2 was a superpower based more on image of size and NAPs. Both were ravaged and toppled by Fury and Legion, who reigned as the two ruling alliances of the game for a long time. Xanadu only got one win but I challenge anyone to debate them being a superpower in this game (they commanded blocks and pretty much were the 'competition' to Fury & Legion consistently. Politics centralized around them etc all aspects of a superpower). Fury and Legion - don't need a debate. Even after r4, Fury was still extremely strong in r5 due to the revitalization that Wrath brought. 1up - enough said really. It's notably the main influencing alliance of PAX and the round(s) pretty much played out by what 1up did and its tactics.

People may note two notable exceptions. eXilition and Eclipse. eXilition I believe are very close to a superpower status - they just need the consistency as I still believe right now, the previous alliances held a far greater impact on the game. (Xanadu after all played 3 rounds back-to-back opposing two superpowers). Before people scream bias, note I also exclude Eclipse. Whilst Eclipse did dictate most politics and was seen as a 'stronger' alliance, it did not command as much of the overall universe as I believe Fury did before it (or indeed the later 1up). Eclipse never really brought anything new to the table - even if it had one of the most convincing wins ever in this game (lo r9).

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2006, 23:22   #39
banky
peon

banky is infamous around these parts

hmmm well i am not sure ppl can judge the new hc team just yet

lets see how they can hold things together

as for what was said about others i think unless u know the whole story then u can't judge to harshly... i am not saying the way things were done were right but ......ah who am i to comment

gl subh
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 14:43   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
they were lucky JBG didn't go on holiday otherwise we would have busted em good benneh
I'm sure next round we can put together an elite team of people who can, I dunno, **** jer up or something.
Unread 10 Sep 2006, 13:50   #41
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
You saying something bad about Subh is like a Convicted child molester saying "**** PRISON".
I chose to leave the ally at the END of a round unlike your "previous"
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 12:47   #42
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm sure next round we can put together an elite team of people who can, I dunno, **** jer up or something.
go go gadget [DOWNWITHEMO] tag
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 18:48   #43
-=Chronic=-
ASBO

Why have a go at the new HC team? just chilax and let the good times roll lets see what they can do....

-= FCB =-
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 00:47   #44
Kitty

Kitty is infamous around these partsKitty is infamous around these partsKitty is infamous around these parts

I'm sure the new HC's will do everything they can to push subh in the right direction in the coming round \o/.... So lets sit and relax and watch with baited breath

As for the old HC's they rocked and i'd like to wish them the best of luck with whatever (and whoever) they doing in the coming rounds \o/....... (you know who you are!!!)

Newdawn
Subh
ToF
Orbit 4eva

Last edited by Kitty; 12 Sep 2006 at 01:22.
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 22:59   #45
-=Chronic=-
ASBO

Well i cannot comment on HC's from last round but the current team upon initial incentive seem very capable of leading the NEW subh forward as a unit and causing real problems for other established alliances. I belive Subh's mission this round is to revive the name "Subh" and gain respect back in which they lost for errors before, respect is difficult and long process to gain but on the other hand its easily lost... sometimes you either sink or swim, and i prefer to swim...

-= FCB =-
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 00:20   #46
Fr0sten
Fear - HC

Fr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphi
Okies firstly i'd like to set a few thing straight about the rumours straight about Subh

The Recruitment thread will follow soon

That is all that there is to say on the matter
Hey all,

Look Saphi is a relly nice person I have spoken to him and seriously whats in the past is IN the past! Its water under the bridge dont you think! Forgive and forget!

I can confirm this Saphi was a HC @ TDM and has a perfect Planetarion Record. Fair enough to shoot the name. But as it was said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphi
The only way is up from here I think everyone! Saphi is a good person and good HC.

So Subh I you and wish you all the best of luck for round 19.

- Start Typical Fr0sten Rant -

Do you know what really drives people away from this game! Is people shooting each other and flaming seriously you all got to stop it and realise that everyone is not perfect! Everyone is human and makes mistakes if they do fair enough point it out politely and end of the matter. But no it has to be dragged through the mud and that is why I have seen so many players leave and or for other reasons as well. This is a community and a close one everyone almost knows everyone. But to get into that community you have to have vouches or this that and the other! Seriously what if there a new player to planetarion so what if they are take them under your wing and teach them not just sorry your a newb goto #f-crew.

If this continues I can see the death of planetarion within a few years! and it died once! It can happen again!

- End Rant -

Last edited by Fr0sten; 13 Sep 2006 at 00:27.
Fr0sten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 00:39   #47
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hey guys you should have recruited fr0sten into your PR and then you could have returned with the alliance name of Hubs or something really original like that.
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 00:50   #48
Saphi
Leo's Pwn :P

Saphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these parts

give fr0sty a chance .... hes a gd guy in all .... can be a bit irrtating at times.... but his heart is in the right place... and thats hat counts imho
------------------------------------------------
The answers you seek are not here
Saphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 00:59   #49
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr0sten
Do you know what really drives people away from this game! Is people shooting each other and flaming seriously you all got to stop it and realise that everyone is not perfect!
You mean like this?

Step by step, heart to heart, left right left
We all get roided by newbies
Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win
But the battle wages on for Planetarion

I'm supposed to be the player who never blows his composure
Even though I hold the weight of the whole world on my shoulders
I am never supposed to show it, my alliance ain't supposed to know it
Even if it means goin' toe to toe with a 1uper it don't matter
I'd never drag them in battles that I can handle unless I absolutely have to
I'm supposed to set an example
I need to be the leader, my ally looks for me to guide 'em
If some shit ever does pop off, I'm supposed to be beside 'em
That eXil shit I tried to squash it, it was too late to stop it
There's a certain line you just don't cross and he crossed it
I heard him say VGN's name in a post and I just lost it
It was crazy, this shit went way beyond some Omen and Subh shit
And even though the battle was won, I feel like we lost it
I spent too much energy on it, honestly I'm exhausted
And I'm so caught in it I almost feel I'm the one who caused it
This ain't what I'm in PA for, it's not why I got in it
That was never my object for someone to get killed
Why would I wanna destroy something I help build
It wasn't my intentions, my intentions was good
I went through my whole career without ever mentionin' ---
And that was just out of respect for not runnin' my mouth
And talkin' about something that I knew nothing about
Plus Sid told me stay out, this just wasn't my beef
So I did, I just fell back, watched and gritted my teeth
While he's all over the forums down talkin' a man who literally saved my life
Like **** it i understand this is business
And this shit just isn't none of my business

There used to be a time when you could just make a post
And wouldn't have to worry about one of your people gettin flamed
But now it's elevated cuz once you put someone's planet in it
The shit gets escalated, it ain't just words no more is it?
It's a different ball game, callin' names and you ain't just attackin'
We actually tried to stop the Omen and Subh beef from happenin'
Me and Sid had sat with him, kicked it and had a chat with him
And asked him not to start it he wasn't gonna go after him
Until Subh started yappin' on the forums how they roided him
**** it Omen smash 'em, mash 'em and let them have it
Meanwhile my attention is pullin' in other directions
Some guy on the forums who got nothin' better to do
Has an erection for me and thinks that I'll be his ressurection
Tries to blow the dust off his keyboard and make a new ally
But now he's ****ed the game up cuz one of the ways I came up
Was through that alliance the same one that made me famous
Now the HC of it has got a grudge against me for nothin'
Well **** it, that mother****er can get it too, **** him then
But I'm so busy being pissed off I don't stop to think
That we just inherited 1up's beef with eXil and the rest.
And he's inherited mine which is fine ain't like either of us mind
We still have planets that's on the front line
That's willing to die for us as soon as we give the orders
Never to extort us, strictly to show they support us
We'll maybe shout 'em out in a TP or up in a chorus
To show them we love 'em back and let 'em know how important it is
To have 1up planets up in our corners
Their loyalty to us is worth more than any award is
But I ain't tryna have none of my planets FCed and roided
It ain't worth it I can't think of a perfecter way to word it
Then to just say that I love ya'll too much to see the verdict
I'll walk away from it all before I let it go any further
But don't get it twisted, it's not a plea that I'm coppin'
I'm just willin' to be the bigger man
If ya'll can quit poppin' off at your jaws well then I can,
Cuz frankly I'm sick of talkin'
I'm not gonna let someone else's planet rest on my conscience cuz

Unread 13 Sep 2006, 05:00   #50
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

you definitely got too much time at your disposal...