User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Aug 2003, 17:24   #1
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
R7: What if....

...TU has not been closed?

Would Kileman's 'campaign' against Fred ever have happened, would the whole "can't beat 'em delete 'em" crap have occured, would Consortium have ever been dreamed of and - most importantly - would Germania ever have had anything to go on and on and on and on (etc etc) about for the next 3 rounds?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 18:11   #2
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
what if....

WW II wouldn't have happened... would we be where we are right now?....

i don't really see the point in discussion like that, if this.. if that ofcourse things would have been different but we will never know how it would have been.... can't change the past

but since the forums is kinda boring atm anyways.... have fun talking about it :P
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 18:22   #3
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
I don't think he cares whether you share his vision or not.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 18:24   #4
Maddix
Imposter?

People seem adament to continue discussing what did happen (or their version of), so I figured, why not give them something else to argue about and entertain

Unread 16 Aug 2003, 18:33   #5
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
People seem adament to continue discussing what did happen (or their version of), so I figured, why not give them something else to argue about and entertain
no no no
how dare you even consider that germania is not always right
report to self-flagellation as punishment

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 18:35   #6
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
I dont consider this AD material :P

but what if I did not kick a stone, which made a three grow another way, which made a bird grow up there, which made a man nuts cause of all the noice it made, and the man went on doing bad things to other people, endig up someone killing them. Who would be the killer? Me the stone the three the bird or the man?

/me indicates that this actually r quite booring now adays

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 19:09   #7
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
sorry but - crap topic, like Wandows said, its in the past and it cannot be changed, so why on earth are you discussing this, it wouldnt have any impact on anything at all..

btw, nice story Jonas

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 19:14   #8
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember what scouse once said during round 7, it was something along the lines of:

"Wouldnt it be fun if TU hadn't been closed? Fang would be ****ing kile over and over"
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 19:28   #9
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by Nitros
sorry but - crap topic, like Wandows said, its in the past and it cannot be changed, so why on earth are you discussing this, it wouldnt have any impact on anything at all..
As is this thread, but people can't shut up there

Why the **** did you reply if you think it was a crap topic tho?
Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas
I dont consider this AD material :P
But you know it will end up as AD material - its about R7 fs

Unread 16 Aug 2003, 19:35   #10
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Why the **** did you reply if you think it was a crap topic tho?
to tell you about it?

anyways, have fun with it

Unread 16 Aug 2003, 20:36   #11
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
R7?

i'm sorry, i forgot.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 22:01   #12
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
"Wouldnt it be fun if TU hadn't been closed? Fang would be ****ing kile over and over"
and what do you mean with that?

rgds Kj

(then again we talked in pm about this so no need to ask anymore heh )

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 16 Aug 2003 at 22:14.
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 23:34   #13
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
He means 'Kjel a stupid moron'. Now quick, get on IRC and ask him why he'd say such a thing!
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 00:15   #14
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point
im gonna stir the pot even more

what if in round 8 the round hadnt prematurley ended. would the Titans/LDK/ViruS have "won" anyways ?

[edit]ill sirr it some more. keep in mind the following statement is ONLY for sake of a potential ongoing neverending argument seeings as the RaH thread is dying...

the round ended regardless so, Titans/LDK/ViruS did, infact. win round 8 [/edit]
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!

Last edited by Aaranaf; 17 Aug 2003 at 00:40.
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 00:20   #15
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Aaranaf

what if in round 8 the round hadnt prematurley ended. would the Titans/LDK/ViruS have "won" anyways ?

ofc
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 01:57   #16
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Banned
He means 'Kjel a stupid moron'. Now quick, get on IRC and ask him why he'd say such a thing!
correct

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Aug 2003, 01:59   #17
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

[/edit]
well that's an easy and obvious one Aaranaf

FAnG would have won easily. Infact didn't we won r8 ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Aug 2003, 03:30   #18
Ragrrr
heh

Ragrrr is an unknown quantity at this point
If TU hadn't been closed r7 the world would've been a better place to live.
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 04:03   #19
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Re: R7: What if....

Quote:

Would Kileman's 'campaign' against Fred ever have happened, would the whole "can't beat 'em delete 'em" crap have occured, would Consortium have ever been dreamed of and - most importantly - would Germania ever have had anything to go on and on and on and on (etc etc) about for the next 3 rounds?
My campaign against Fred was nothing to do with the closure of TU. It was however a result of DTA's huge "we will cnut anyone who takes donations etc etc etc" campaign on the forums. It was this 'arrogance' and stupidity that lead to the public inquisition of DTA's methods, and donation whoring, the things that they ironically campaigned against.

TU was a completly seperate case, with no bearing to any external propaganda rubbish like the DTA deletions.
________
Babimac

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:08.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 04:38   #20
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Re: R7: What if....

Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman
My campaign against Fred was nothing to do with the closure of TU. It was however a result of DTA's huge "we will cnut anyone who takes donations etc etc etc" campaign on the forums. It was this 'arrogance' and stupidity that lead to the public inquisition of DTA's methods, and donation whoring, the things that they ironically campaigned against.

TU was a completly seperate case, with no bearing to any external propaganda rubbish like the DTA deletions.
Although personally, I wouldn't associate DTA with Fred as far as DTA's "core" being in Fred's gal (or vice versa). While Fred's always associated with a very few people, much of each round he's pretty much been on his own, and really only had to rely on his galaxy.

Any so-called campaign on DTA's behalf really would have stemmed from Bob, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, only that a handfull of, ahem, "DTA members" are relatively, gosh, "spaztic" when it comes to things of a Planetarion nature.*

All I know is, if TU hadn't been closed, I could safely say I wouldn't have finished Round 7; such a blatant "rule breaking" would have torn that round apart far worse than the efforts by everyone and their planet(s) to bring everyone else down.**

*Hypocracy will forever be the crowning achievement for any and all PA players, heh.

**At least Round 7 featured some humorous galaxy banners.
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 06:22   #21
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Quote:

<KillGhost> alleen heel jammer dat dat de ronde niet normaal is afgelopen
<KillGhost> anders was fury no.1 geworden

translation: "too bad the round didn't end in a normal way, otherwise Fury would have become #1."

and i heared pack was kind of sick of the Titans/LDK supremacy that round, and that they wanted to fight with Fury, when the round ended. correct?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 10:00   #22
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KoeN
and i heared pack was kind of sick of the Titans/LDK supremacy that round, and that they wanted to fight with Fury, when the round ended. correct?
i vaguely remember madcows/wp/nos/fury/fang and probably more declaring war on us just before the round ended so prolybably
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 11:12   #23
DiabZ

DiabZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R7: What if....

Quote:

My gal had won and not yours.
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 11:30   #24
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Pack wasn't much, dragons were the ones with the score/roids and we were already hitting them and they were already losing a load of roids. I'm sure killghost wants to believe that fury could have won, but don't count on it
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 11:42   #25
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
translation: "too bad the round didn't end in a normal way, otherwise Fury would have become #1."

Translation: "Im KillGhost, and as the rest of Fury, I dont know anything about exponentional growth".

regarding Dragons, look at how scared Smashes is for his roids:
http://sov.hfk.vgs.no/dasa0/log2.htm
(Yes, Im the one playing KG)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 11:49   #26
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov

(Yes, Im the one playing KG)

Grumpy, leave the little Fury alone, will you now?
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 19:24   #27
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
Zhukov did that kinda thing for hours heh was funny to watch though. Working with the Titan command in r8 was pretty ace had fun ****ing lots of fury and others in that round.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 19:47   #28
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough
Perhaps if TU would not have been closed in r7 the round would've been quite different. There would almost for sure be another galaxy winning that round. The politics might have been forced to be played otherwise.. the consortium not getting the chance to influence r7 like it did.
..and if 4 most dominating Alliances remaing from r6 would not have declared their cooperation for r7 would any of those other alliances want to work with each other ?

What if the scared bunched that ganged up on NEWX had some more confidence in themselves and perhaps went with fewer allies and try to make it a more open round ?
What if NoS would've cooperated for real with NEWX ?
What IF my galaxy would've had allies in cluster ?!?! fs! heh
Since we owned 4 of the hostiles incluster, maybe with help we could've taken out the remaining 5 ??
-= The Three Kingdoms =- was teh Sexeh ! and rocked !

Alot of things could've been different If only different things happened..
However in the end was the unevitable unavoidable ?
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Rabbagast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 19:53   #29
Rabbagast

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough
Re: what if....

Quote:
Originally posted by Wandows
WW II wouldn't have happened... would we be where we are right now?....
Hell No !
- It's the reason for almost everything we've got in the world today.
What if Hitler would not have been stopped etc.
but since he was stopped and the new treaty was signed we have the EU today, which Germany is basicly paying for! as part of their debth to Europe ( VERY easily/basic summed up ofcourse)

WWII would've never happened if it wasn't for WWI !

This history has alot of cruelty, though fascinating sides to it, which holds alot of paralells to PA if you look at it.
For all actions there is a reaction.

To those of you that do know your our history here in Europe I hope you see where I'm going.. and to those that don't just simle and read the next post instead that makes more sense to you.
- this is an awesome topic for discussion if someone is interested
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 20:13   #30
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: Re: what if....

Quote:
Originally posted by Rabbagast
which Germany is basicly paying for! as part of their debth to Europe ( VERY easily/basic summed up ofcourse)
which they should do, for causing 2 world wars, and millions of deaths.
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 20:27   #31
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough
Not to forget whot the war did to development of technology.

planes
computer
nuclear ****
peniceline (if i remember correctly)
etc....
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 20:29   #32
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

What if frogs would eat humans?
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 20:52   #33
Rabbagast

In my opinion Germany wasn't really to blame for WWI

There were many aspects behind it..
The creation of Germany as a country in 1871,
when Preussen, Saxxen and Bayern became one major state!
Germany made a major leap from 1871-1914 when what I look at as the "2nd Industrial revolution" took part.
They got governmental regulations and built up the country steadily and 'even'(nice and steady) though fast. It was the worlds quickest rise of nations ever !

Germany was becoming the Europen country capable of competing with the US.
The others were obviously threatened by this..

- I won't go into more details on this as it's really to complicated to drag out on AD.
(something was staged to cause the start of this war.
was it the shot in sarajevo ? )

Incredible inventions and valuable lessons have come out of both World Wars in different fields such as:
- technology
- massproduction
- currency/inflation
- more sophisticated propaganda
- medicine

The World evolves continuesly, occasional human revolutions speeds up the process abit..
Sometimes a step back is needed to take 2 or more steps forward

abit of my insight for now ^Å^
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 21:19   #34
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
(something was staged to cause the start of this war.
was it the shot in sarajevo ? )
yus, the heir to the Austrian throne was shot dead, if my memory serves me correct.

Europe was heading for War, with the 2 big allies, UK/France/Russia V Italy/Austria/Germany, a la PA, and I suppose Germany wasnt to blame for it, but I hold a lot of animosity against the Germans for what they did in the World Wars.
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 22:28   #35
Rabbagast

Quote:
Pack wasn't much, dragons were the ones with the score/roids and we were already hitting them and they were already losing a load of roids. I'm sure killghost wants to believe that fury could have won, but don't count on it
It's nice to see you didn't have a clue about our actual status at that time either..
WP have always had a tradition of keeping a low profile and never to fully reveal our military strength nor intentions to outsiders

Sadly I don't have access to the actual numbers atm, but I can confirm that Wolfpack had a higher total score and roid count than Titans, LDK, ViruS on a 1 to 1 basis.
This was based on the actual numbers that your command staff published when showing off to the Planetarion Community after you had 'won' the round.
Elysium was also far more powerful than most ppl knew.

WP r8 had 10 BG's in addition to WereWolfs(Lepauli/burmel), Ðragons, BeerGods, Quha and several joint BG's with Ely and other strategic partners.

I don't believe WP/Ely could've taken on Tits/LDK/=V= alone and been victorious. WE would've been to dependent on external factors for such a thing to succeed.

However with our good friends and allies, and newly made pacts towards the end of the round we had full intentions of giving
you guys a hard time

- Wolfpack/Elysium/AULD/Rock had relations the whole round.
Ministry for some reason decided not to work with WP/Ely afterall.

- WE initated a cooperation with hirr/madcows/kon aswell in preparing for a later stage war.
I dreamed about FAnG and Adelante lasting abit longer (abit naive perhaps)

I opened up communications again with Focht and his crew and we agreed to work together abit to see what can be done.
- This resulted in establishing the network with Fury/ToT/FAnG and NoS. (RaH gave the impression of being independent)
IRC channels, tools and such were all up and running, with target lists etc, and rather heavy scaled military operations were being prepared.

I cannot in my wildest imagination see how we should not have been able to give the 3 solo(?) companions Titans/LDK/ViruS some competition towards the end of the round
Not even the support of Section and integrated(?) dta would've denied us a realistic chance of preventing their victory.

Even though Ðragons had their NAP with LDK and Section, that would've never prevented them from roiding the rest silly.

Wolfpack/Elysium/NewDawn/Entity/Rock/Madcows/hirr/kon/Fury/ToT/FAnG/NoS

VS.

Titans/LDK/ViruS

Did I forget some ?
- Templar and TFD perhaps
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 22:59   #36
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
snip

Two more weeks, and Tits/LDK/=V= would have been crying for mommy.

innit.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 00:17   #37
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
Two more weeks, and Tits/LDK/=V= would have been crying for mommy.

innit.
You saying that their oponents actually had some descent BC's ???

You should know better
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 01:24   #38
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
then you'd know what I'll guve you for Xmas

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 04:17   #39
splatpack

splatpack is an unknown quantity at this point
retards.
splatpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 09:46   #40
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
We might be rid of Dreadn00b once and for all !

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 10:27   #41
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
Quote:

What if NoS would've cooperated for real with NEWX ?
What if NeWx-net had not been riddled with Xanadu's " channel managment bots " .
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 10:35   #42
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally posted by Anakin
What if NeWx-net had not been riddled with Xanadu's " channel managment bots " .
*Chuckle*
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 11:16   #43
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
What if ParraCida eat humans?
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 11:53   #44
Nitros
Internal Error

Quote:
he said humans..

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 11:54   #45
Nathan

Quote:
You wish
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 11:56   #46
Nathan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nitros
he said humans..
You go girl, nice dress.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 12:16   #47
Spymine

Spymine has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
racist drivel
maybe ppl could stay on topic - even if its hard or beyond their mental capabilities thx

<Wabbit> well, i guess learning by experience is better than being told - and having half the universe attacking you is a pretty big experience
Spymine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 12:24   #48
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
You go girl, nice dress.
For those riddled by the above reply:

read: I am overwhelmed by this joke on my expense, and have no idea how to counter this one.

Good thing I speak Dreadnish.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 13:31   #49
Nathan

Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
For those riddled by the above reply:

read: I am overwhelmed by this joke on my expense, and have no idea how to counter this one.

Good thing I speak Dreadnish.
ha ha ha ha ha ha Wipeout
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 15:03   #50
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
ha ha ha ha ha ha Wipeout
be glad Scouse doesn't have copyrights on the famous "hahahaha" or you'd be in direct violation ...

ahh who cares nway

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 18 Aug 2003 at 15:12.