User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Dec 2002, 12:47   #1
Lord_Dain

Fury Flaming

Why do I get annoyed by the misplaced arrogance displayed by certain Fury Planetarion players.

Some people need to get a life, seriously.

Grow up.

This is a GAME.

[edit:] ps. sorry you got 0wned r8.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 12:53   #2
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Re: Fury Flaming

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Dain
Why do I get annoyed by the misplaced arrogance displayed by certain Fury Planetarion players.
Because you are Titans. Don't worry there are also people who get annoyed by by Titans arrogance. Even winning is no excuse for arrogance.

hAl
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:12   #3
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Fury Flaming

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Because you are Titans. Don't worry there are also people who get annoyed by by Titans arrogance. Even winning is no excuse for arrogance.

hAl
We have always backed up what we said, its not called arrogance anymore then.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:14   #4
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

PiaZava is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Fury Flaming

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Even winning is no excuse for arrogance.
Thank you for pointing this out, hAl :] Seems to me that the arrogance is held rather high in both camps.

Altho I do seem to recall that there is a difference between leading a round and winning it. Since the round never ended, I mean... (hihi, couldnt resist it :P)

~Pia

Ω
PiaZava is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:17   #5
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

Re: Re: Re: Fury Flaming

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
We have always backed up what we said, its not called arrogance anymore then.
It isnt? Weird. Legion mostly seemed to be able to back up their behaviour with results, nevertheless Ive always regarded them as the most arrogant alliance in the history of PA.

~Pia

Ω
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:21   #6
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Modern day society is based on equal opportunity for everyone, sticking out is not allowed anymore.

Hence any form of reality towards your own abilities if they are 'above' the rest will be betitled as arrogance.
Michael Jordan could say 'I rock at basketball' and people would say 'stfu you arrogant prick', its just the way people are these days.

If you back up your claim, prove your worth over and over again then you're not arrogant, just realistic.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:21   #7
Lord_Dain

Re: Re: Re: Fury Flaming

Quote:
Originally posted by PiaZava
Thank you for pointing this out, hAl :] Seems to me that the arrogance is held rather high in both camps.

Altho I do seem to recall that there is a difference between leading a round and winning it. Since the round never ended, I mean... (hihi, couldnt resist it :P)

~Pia
I am not posting this because I am Titans member, hell I have only been a member half a round and my score even f*cks up their average score.

I am posting this not because 'I won' this round; I don't care about that.

I am posting this because I think Fury are arrogant even in defeat.

I am posting this because I think some people (including some MODS) need to get a life.

thx for your feedback

ps. hAl, feel free to post any PROOF of a change in my behaviour, in general, or change in opinion of Fury, since any time during the 4,5 rounds I played. You won't find any; I am always being myself (a lot of the times that means annoying and twattish, but wth)
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:23   #8
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Modern day society is based on equal opportunity for everyone, sticking out is not allowed anymore.

Hence any form of reality towards your own abilities if they are 'above' the rest will be betitled as arrogance.
Michael Jordan could say 'I rock at basketball' and people would say 'stfu you arrogant prick', its just the way people are these days.

If you back up your claim, prove your worth over and over again then you're not arrogant, just realistic.
I rather think titans go a bit beyond the "we rock at PA" bit don't they?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:24   #9
Lord_Dain

Quote:
Originally posted by mazzelaar
I know nothing. Yet I think.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:26   #10
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
hehehe

aren't we just teh funneh one?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:26   #11
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
I rather think titans go a bit beyond the "we rock at PA" bit don't they?
Ofcourse you think that, you're fury. Now don't take that as an insult but if you are going to make a comment on this you can't use 'I think' since you are obviously biased being a fury member.

Try using arguements when you want to make your point, not only does it encourage a healthy discussion but you'll get taken seriously too!
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:28   #12
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Ofcourse you think that, you're fury. Now don't take that as an insult but if you are going to make a comment on this you can't use 'I think' since you are obviously biased being a fury member.

Try using arguements when you want to make your point, not only does it encourage a healthy discussion but you'll get taken seriously too!
it was merely an observation
Some fury members are equally as guilty of the same thing. But your ingnorance is shown by assuming, without any knowledge of me whatsoever, that I am one of the "Fury > * irrespective of anything ever" crew
not at all
I am very proud of my alliance but I know we have shortcomings just like anyone else.

some of us are just more willing to admit it that others.

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:31   #13
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

Quote:
There is a difference between "I rock at basketball" and "I rock at basketball, you suck at basketball".
Quote:
I am posting this because I think some people (including some MODS) need to get a life.
Isnt it amusing that whenever anyone disagrees with you, they need to get a life? I have a life :]. I have a job that I attend every day from 8am to 4 pm, I have a child and a boyfriend who take up most of my free time, I have my friends who I meet as often as I can, and sometimes I enjoy reading the Planetarionboards to take part in discussions and once in a while delete/edit when some of you break the rules.

I hope you found my life as exiting as I do :]

~Pia

&Omega;
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:33   #14
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
it was merely an observation
Some fury members are equally as guilty of the same thing. But your ingnorance is shown by assuming, without any knowledge of me whatsoever, that I am one of the "Fury > * irrespective of anything ever" crew
not at all
I am very proud of my alliance but I know we have shortcomings just like anyone else.

some of us are just more willing to admit it that others.
Incase you didn't know, moral high ground isn't a valid arguement on AD. Since Rumad molested the 'This is my opinion and you have no right of judging it' line that is.

I don't give a flying yunnohwhat about what kind of person you are, if you are going to make comments like that be prepared to back them up.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:33   #15
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
All of it ....
\o/

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:36   #16
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Incase you didn't know, moral high ground isn't a valid arguement on AD. Since Rumad molested the 'This is my opinion and you have no right of judging it' line that is.

I don't give a flying yunnohwhat about what kind of person you are, if you are going to make comments like that be prepared to back them up.
every single post you make is evidence enough

nothing to do with moral high ground - where on earth do you see morals come into it?

the fact that you ultimately cannot take any sort of criticism levelled at you without calling people names and trying to belittle is all the evidence I need

my bad - parracida and titans = winnars!!!

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:36   #17
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
There is a difference between "I rock at basketball" and "I rock at basketball, you suck at basketball".
~Pia
I don't think you will find a single Titan member who will say (and mean) that Fury is a **** alliance. Fury is a very good alliance infact, I'm just saying that in this particular instance after throwing the first punch we were better.

Arrogant? Only if you feel offended by the truth.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:37   #18
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
every single post you make is evidence enough

nothing to do with moral high ground - where on earth do you see morals come into it?

the fact that you ultimately cannot take any sort of criticism levelled at you without calling people names and trying to belittle is all the evidence I need

my bad - perracida and titans = winnars!!!
You major in completly not getting the point at uni don't you.

It doesn't matter, 'you are free to think what you want' (get it? )
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:39   #19
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
I don't think you will find a single Titan member who will say (and mean) that Fury is a **** alliance. Fury is a very good alliance infact, I'm just saying that in this particular instance after throwing the first punch we were better.

not at all
I have never claimed in any way shape manner or form that fury were successful this round.
imo ldk and titans wiped the floor with everyone else this round
I certainly wouldn't say "0wned" but yes, more than likely beyond the point of anyone being able to catch them

I merely said that I thought you were slightly arrogant

surely being an alliance HC has being able to read as a pre-requisite - evidently not

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:40   #20
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
You major in completly not getting the point at uni don't you.

It doesn't matter, 'you are free to think what you want' (get it? )
"you don't agree with me so you obviousley don't get it"

QED methinks

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:44   #21
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
"you don't agree with me so you obviousley don't get it"

QED methinks
Your reaction had nothing to do with the point I was making in my post. That lead me to conclude that you infact 'did not' get the point.
You can disagree with me all you want, infact I don't expect otherwise. Why would I use an arguement like that when I expect you to never agree with me, it's not my style

I seriously meant: you did not get what I meant. You really shouldn't try to read so much into my words, perhaps you are being a bit pre-emptive with your conclusions because I am Titans?

That 'does' undermine your previous arguements a bit though
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:49   #22
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Your reaction had nothing to do with the point I was making in my post. That lead me to conclude that you infact 'did not' get the point.
You can disagree with me all you want, infact I don't expect otherwise. Why would I use an arguement like that when I expect you to never agree with me, it's not my style

I seriously meant: you did not get what I meant. You really shouldn't try to read so much into my words, perhaps you are being a bit pre-emptive with your conclusions because I am Titans?

That 'does' undermine your previous arguements a bit though
i has everything to do with your post you silly little man.

I have never heard titans end at "we rock" - it goes onto "we are teh leet3st", "you lot are scum", "we owned your puny little asses" etc etc etc

that was my point, one with which piazava agreed with wholeheartedly

and don't tarnish me with your pathetic little brush, I couldn't give a flying if you were titans, LDK, FAnG or UV. the point is you go past the point of confidence to arrogance. And before you start mouthing off again, this is something some fury members are guilty of, you merely came into as titans were pertenant to the conversation

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:51   #23
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ok - once more:

my point was that you cannot make any claims without having some sort of backup/arguement. If you want to say 'this is how I feel' then I will say: sorry your feelings are influenced by your position in life(pa) hence I will have to seem some form of arguement in order to take your point seriously.

It had nothing to do with 'what' you said but 'how' you said it
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:54   #24
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

Quote:

I wasnt talking about Titans versus Fury, but Titans arrogance in general. Example given the gloating that was going on here when FAnG had their 'little incident' earlier. I dont like such behaviour, regardless of who the flames are aimed at.

(I guess I should add that Titans is not at all the only alliance I find arrogant on these boards, they are just the topic of this spesific discussion :])

~Pia

&Omega;
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:55   #25
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
ok - once more:

my point was that you cannot make any claims without having some sort of backup/arguement. If you want to say 'this is how I feel' then I will say: sorry your feelings are influenced by your position in life(pa) hence I will have to seem some form of arguement in order to take your point seriously.

It had nothing to do with 'what' you said but 'how' you said it
you _are_ able to read any post you and scouse have made on these forums right? that is what my "personal" opinion is based upon. You want evidence - it's all over the sodding place, you just need to take those rosey titan coloured glasses off and have a "proper" look. And my alliance background has nothing to do with my opinion, as I have said before there are people on both sides equally as guilty as the other. Why not accept that you might just be a tiny bit arrogant, or are you that convinced of your perfection?

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 13:56   #26
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
I wasnt talking about Titans versus Fury, but Titans arrogance in general. Example given the gloating that was going on here when FAnG had their 'little incident' earlier. I dont like such behaviour, regardless of who the flames are aimed at.

(I guess I should add that Titans is not at all the only alliance I find arrogant on these boards, they are just the topic of this spesific discussion :])

~Pia
just like I said

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 14:07   #27
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Coz there can only be ONE Lord_Dain!

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 14:19   #28
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
This is a GAME.
Please read this post I made about this round.

I can't believe how lame this thread is.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB

Last edited by RealJames; 6 Dec 2002 at 14:25.
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 14:28   #29
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Fury Flaming

Quote:
ps. hAl, feel free to post any PROOF of a change in my behaviour, in general, or change in opinion of Fury, since any time during the 4,5 rounds I played. You won't find any; I am always being myself (a lot of the times that means annoying and twattish, but wth)
My comments were about Titans having the same arrogance as Fury and not specificly to you (Scouse would be a much more prominent example). People in the several large alliance have shown a lot of arrogance over the past week or so. I must say that I find a thread with LDK members saying thanx to people for helping them towards victory much more pleasant than Scouses "Why we won" threads for example.

hAl
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 14:39   #30
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Lord_Dain wrote on 26 Nov 2002 13:08:
I know I am ignorant, arrogant and annoying..
you seriously think I take ANYTHING of all this serious?

These forums are just a good alternative for ppl with big egos who miss playing around outside climbing trees and shooting peas at other kids

CAN YOU SAY 'TROLL'?
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 14:44   #31
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi all,

This debate is just stupid and pointless. The facts:

Titans/LDK/Virus/Section did well this round:
- We have the largest number of member awarded to the top250 hall of fame. Not only we are trusting most of the Top250-player ranking but this number is increasing everyday.
- Our attack groups were very effective and active, whereas most of the others went inactive and ineffective.
- Almost no attack even the largest coalitions were able to get thru our defenses, even the largest assaults have been blocked and we kept enough in reserve to counter the main attackers.
- Our relations are based on respect and there is absolutelly no reason for any betrayal.
- We have reached our main objective; take out Fury and friends of Fury of the top.
- Nobody can pretend that this round has ended or not, since nobody but the new owners can decide for the future of PA (end of round as is with declaration of the winners, resuming the round or whatever...)

My point of view:
- Titans/LDK/Virus/Section "owned" Fury and friends of Fury badly. And here is MY victory. I feel it like a personal achievement and nobody can take it away from me. In my opinion, we succeed because we kept on the faith till the end, because we are doing it for our own satisfaction and without any constraints like the rules in Fury. PA is a game, better, it's our game.
- Everybody can find a good reason to pretend that he/she won that round. In my opinion we have all won something: more experience and hopefully a lot of fun and some more friendship inside of our community.
- On the other way around I am sure that we have all lost something. Why do I feel that need to catch up with my sleep? Another regret I have is to have been very busy most of this round and I didnt enjoy the community as much as I would have liked.

To sum up:
- Yes, Titans/LDK/Virus/Section are the winners, because NO objective reason can change the current status. Do we need Fury's blessing on our victory? Of course not, so to all the Titans/LDK/Virus/Section people, please let them tell whatever they want, they will just look ridiculous. Pride comes before the fall. Their arrogant selfishness is all they kept from that round...
- Yes, everybody is bored hense and are posting more than they should, being arrogant and so on. This applies to everybody including me. But, whereas Legion was proud to be arrogant, Titans is not, that's a huge difference. If some of us are arrogant sometimes, then I have to apologise on their behalf.
- I do hope that everybody got a nice round, thank you for everything, and you have my best wishes for the furure.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 14:47   #32
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally posted by WebAngel
stuff
a nice human response - pld

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 14:56   #33
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:
... If some of us are arrogant sometimes, then I have to apologise on their behalf.
- I do hope that everybody got a nice round, thank you for everything, and you have my best wishes for the furure.
This is much better.

My best wishes for the future as well and stay away from my roids all of you.

hAl
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 14:56   #34
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Cryptic is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Grow up.

This is a GAME.

because bieng my biatch is a rough ride ?

If you get tired of the crap , baby move over here and maybe buy some of mine

R1 c7R / Fury co-founder / annoying bully / Propaganda mechant.

Crypto Inc Comics
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 15:02   #35
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

Quote:
- Titans/LDK/Virus/Section "owned" Fury and friends of Fury badly.
I didnt know Fury had any 'friends' this round. But then again, I have been very busy with rl this round, I am clearly out of the know :] Heard your bg did good this round WA, congrats :]

~Pia

&Omega;
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 15:07   #36
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
I didnt know Fury had any 'friends' this round. But then again, I have been very busy with rl this round, I am clearly out of the know :] Heard your bg did good this round WA, congrats :]

~Pia
I think owned is a little harsh too, but I let that pass cos he was being modest and not arrogant

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 15:08   #37
Fraggle

Unhappy

Its just as bad that titans is trying to rub it in everyones face that they 'won' or were 'going to win'. I fully understand the desire to thank the community or congradulate victors. But there is an extent at which this should be done. Yes titans/ldk were the leaders this round, but is it really necessary to gloat that in every thread? Fury lost, they will never ever admit it. Something scouse, parracida, and others need to grasp. Whatever you say, whatever you do, fury will always deny loosing as badly as they did. "evidence" wont be accepted, flames will continue, cryptic will continue to make himself look like a total and utter wanker. Thats life in fury, just be glad your not in that alliance. Don't get me wrong, fury is a nice alliance to experience for a round where things are going nicely, as soon as the round starts to go bad for them though, the iron fists are revealed and 'fun' is no longer a goal of the alliance.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 15:13   #38
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally posted by Fraggle
Its just as bad that titans is trying to rub it in everyones face that they 'won' or were 'going to win'. I fully understand the desire to thank the community or congradulate victors. But there is an extent at which this should be done. Yes titans/ldk were the leaders this round, but is it really necessary to gloat that in every thread? Fury lost, they will never ever admit it. Something scouse, parracida, and others need to grasp. Whatever you say, whatever you do, fury will always deny loosing as badly as they did. "evidence" wont be accepted, flames will continue, cryptic will continue to make himself look like a total and utter wanker. Thats life in fury, just be glad your not in that alliance. Don't get me wrong, fury is a nice alliance to experience for a round where things are going nicely, as soon as the round starts to go bad for them though, the iron fists are revealed and 'fun' is no longer a goal of the alliance.
and how sadly misinformed you are
I, along with a number of Fury got asswhupped this round and we had a whale of a time. It was difficult, don't get me wrong. Trying our hardest to cover so much incoming took it's toll but everyone stayed cool with each other and we had helluva time. So don't come spouting misinformed crap on here and stating it as fact.

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 15:20   #39
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Grow up.

This is a GAME.

damnit, lister to yerself, really. Haven't you noticed Titans are even more arrogant and insulting? jezus, don't accuse someone for somehting you're even worse at !!!

Did you so happen to notice that EACH and EVERY thread that has been closed past 3 days had eithet titans flaming in it or had titans discussions in it. Coincident? don't think so ...

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 15:24   #40
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Quote:
Hi all,

Titans/LDK/Virus/Section did well this round:
- We have the largest number of member awarded to the top250 hall of fame. Not only we are trusting most of the Top250-player ranking but this number is increasing everyday.
- Our attack groups were very effective and active, whereas most of the others went inactive and ineffective.
- Almost no attack even the largest coalitions were able to get thru our defenses, even the largest assaults have been blocked and we kept enough in reserve to counter the main attackers.
- Our relations are based on respect and there is absolutelly no reason for any betrayal.
- We have reached our main objective; take out Fury and friends of Fury of the top.
- Nobody can pretend that this round has ended or not, since nobody but the new owners can decide for the future of PA (end of round as is with declaration of the winners, resuming the round or whatever...)

My point of view:
- Titans/LDK/Virus/Section "owned" Fury and friends of Fury badly. And here is MY victory. I feel it like a personal achievement and nobody can take it away from me. In my opinion, we succeed because we kept on the faith till the end, because we are doing it for our own satisfaction and without any constraints like the rules in PA. PA is a game, better, it's our game.
- Everybody can find a good reason to pretend that he/she won that round. In my opinion we have all won something: more experience and hopefully a lot of fun and some more friendship inside of our community.
- On the other way around I am sure that we have all lost something. Why do I feel that need to catch up with my sleep? Another regret I have is to have been very busy most of this round and I didnt enjoy the community as much as I would have liked.

To sum up:
- Yes, Titans/LDK/Virus/Section are the winners, because NO objective reason can change the current status. Do we need Fury's blessing on our victory? Of course not, so to all the Titans/LDK/Virus/Section people, please let them tell whatever they want, they will just look ridiculous. Pride comes before the fall. Their arrogant selfishness is all they kept from that round...
- Yes, everybody is bored hense and are posting more than they should, being arrogant and so on. This applies to everybody including me. But, whereas Legion was proud to be arrogant, Titans is not, that's a huge difference. If some of us are arrogant sometimes, then I have to apologise on their behalf.
Fury ..... and Legion win the Grand Prix - PA is over so they WIN on most rounds conquered.
- We have the largest number of member awarded to the top250 hall of fame over all the rounds total
- Our attack groups were very effective and active, whereas most of the others went inactive and ineffective over all the rounds total.
- Almost no attack even the largest coalitions were able to get thru our defenses over all the rounds total.
- We have reached our main objective - own the PA universe on balance.
- Nobody can pretend that with this round ended that any hopes of anyone achieveing what we have done.

My point of view:
- Fury and friends of Fury badly owned amongst many others Titans along the way of total PA dominance.And here is MY victory. I feel it like a personal achievement and nobody can take it away from me.In my opinion, we succeed because we kept on the faith till the end, because we are doing it for our own satisfaction and without any constraints like careing about isignifcant allainces like Titans . PA is a game, better, it's Furys game.
- Everybody can find a good reason to pretend that he/she was remotely important in the history of PA. In my opinion we have all won something: more experience and hopefully a lot of fun and some more friendship inside of our community, and being considerably more of an impact on the PA community than say a small insignificant historically like Titans.
- On the other way around I am sure that Titans have all lost something. The plot along with PA grand prix are things that come to mind.

To sum up:
- Yes, Fury .... and Legion are the winners, because NO objective reason can change the current status. Do we need Titans blessing on our victory? Of course not, so to all the Fury and Legion people, please let them tell whatever they want, they will just look ridiculous. Isignificance comes before the chip on the shoulder. Our arrogant selfishness is something that really makes Titans upset in a shortpersons , chip on the shoulder way , which is an endless source of amusement for us all...
- Yes, everybody is bored hense and are posting more than they should, being arrogant and so on. This applies to everybody including me. But, where as Titans didn't achive sod all in the scale of things, Fury and Legion did, that's a huge difference. If some of us are arrogant sometimes, then I have to apologise on our behalf, it comes from owning so much.
- I do hope that everybody got a nice 8 rounds of PA, thank you for us owning it, and you have my best wishes for the furure.

Crypto Inc Comics
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 15:34   #41
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cryptic

blah blah blah
Definitely part of the past, leaving in the past, not even original and feeling the need to copy. Cryptic, you are all I can expect from an x-important person, I mean nothing.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 15:35   #42
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
And someone whining on an Internet forum about people displaying arrogance in an online game has such an exciting life.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 15:36   #43
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Definitely part of the past, leaving in the past, not even original and feeling the need to copy. Cryptic, you are all I can expect from an x-important person, I mean nothing.

bah

Cryptic is teh god :P

Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 15:36   #44
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Quote:
back in your box, oh insignificant one

Crypto Inc Comics
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 15:41   #45
The preacher

WebAngel: Thanks for saying most of what I wanted to say. Congratulations to MPT on a great round

PiaZava: The actions and postings of the arrogant few do not represent an overall alliance. Hi btw

Kjeldoran: Funny how most of your posts the last few days are complete repitition, I have given up responding to them.

Fraggle: You represent everything that Titans find reprehensible about past unpopular winning galaxies and quite frankly I would like to say officially you and your attitude do not represent Titans in any way. Furthermore do not give a realistic overview of the kind of nice and non-arrogant people in LDK/Section that I am proud to say I know. Please stop trying to speak as a representative for our alliances. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, please keep it to that, thanks.

Cryptic: Thanks for your input to this thread, apologies if WebAngel's post hurt your pride in some way, that made you revert to copy/paste/edit of his thread. I guess sometimes when things make as much sense of that why bother spending the time to come up with something original of your own.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 15:42   #46
AngelPup

Quote:

~Pia
Pia... hehe... do you know what's the funniest part in that? I was fury last round and didn't know either that we had allies :P
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 15:43   #47
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

if such was the case, why does this even bother you? I mean, after all its just words in a game which means nothing.. still you care enough to post this thread

taste your own words Dain
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 15:47   #48
AngelPup

Quote:
Originally posted by The preacher
WebAngel: Thanks for saying most of what I wanted to say. Congratulations to MPT on a great round

PiaZava: The actions and postings of the arrogant few do not represent an overall alliance. Hi btw

Kjeldoran: Funny how most of your posts the last few days are complete repitition, I have given up responding to them.

Fraggle: You represent everything that Titans find reprehensible about past unpopular winning galaxies and quite frankly I would like to say officially you and your attitude do not represent Titans in any way. Furthermore do not give a realistic overview of the kind of nice and non-arrogant people in LDK/Section that I am proud to say I know. Please stop trying to speak as a representative for our alliances. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, please keep it to that, thanks.

Cryptic: Thanks for your input to this thread, apologies if WebAngel's post hurt your pride in some way, that made you revert to copy/paste/edit of his thread. I guess sometimes when things make as much sense of that why bother spending the time to come up with something original of your own.
Here come the "Tits" with their utter smartness
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 15:48   #49
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Quote:
Originally posted by The preacher

Cryptic: Thanks for your input to this thread, apologies if WebAngel's post gave you such a bloody giggle, and required you to rip the urine by copy/paste/edit of his thread. I guess sometimes when things make as much sense of that, I don't know why you bother shooting fish in a barrel - its just too easy to make wind us up.
thanks for your support and loyal admirations of my skills. To answer you question my little one, I just canlt help teasing the spastics.

Crypto Inc Comics
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 15:57   #50
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

Quote:
Cryptic is teh god :P
Dont feed the bat :\

~Pia

&Omega;