User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Oct 2002, 09:55   #1
Lanceman
milchjiper

Lanceman is an unknown quantity at this point
Taking down single players

Tell me, is it easier for an alliance to take someone specific out (I mean the big planets, as in Top 20) this round, has nothing changed to that, or is it harder?
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 10:20   #2
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
Re: Taking down single players

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanceman
Tell me, is it easier for an alliance to take someone specific out (I mean the big planets, as in Top 20) this round, has nothing changed to that, or is it harder?
overburn, just enough to cap, each tick, for as many ticks as it takes.

Hellllooo insomnia.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 10:54   #3
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Not too reliable. The t20 player in my gal has been hit by about 6 waves in 3 days, and he is still to lose a roid. He is however, far less efficient when attacking, and hasn't capped a roid in 3 days either. The waves on him also bring the necessary hits on all other planets in the gal at the same time, doing more to wreak the galaxy ranking than his personal one.

But on the other hand, if the BotMaster can be taken down in a day...

---

Generally this round I find a little overkill goes a long way. Now we have overburn, people are far more ready to run their ships in-gal, should they get online late. This has worked well for me, landing on several planets with 1200 roids or more in the last few days, by hitting with several scary-looking wingmates, then pulling and letting pod fleets hit when they run. Many top 100 planets can be taken in this manner, but the higher you go, the more resources an alliance is willing to spend to keep the rank. Top 10 players generally need a concerted, waved effort, often from several alliances or attack groups (assuming that group isn't full of cowards who pull as soon as the def reaches 1:1 ratio, regardless of eta... :).
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 11:09   #4
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
:/
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 11:21   #5
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Judging by the current status at Girlee and Darki, I could be wrong in some cases...
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 11:25   #6
Dragoon

Arguably a chauvanistic influence there, though.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 11:30   #7
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
The boring part is that they keep on running every bloody day :\ (lo Kile)
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 11:40   #8
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by dabult
The boring part is that they keep on running every bloody day :\ (lo Kile)
Coz I cbf and have more important things to do atm (like my final exams)

*sigh*
________
Vapolution Vaporizer

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 20:59.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 13:11   #9
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Judging by the current status at Girlee and Darki, I could be wrong in some cases...
Smirks
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 13:23   #10
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Smirks
Having fun, Hicks?
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 13:29   #11
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse

Having fun, Hicks?
Is Jeffx ? He seems to have lost his bottle and recalled his Pegasi from Darki Poor morning of attacks guys

By the way I have a log of LDK HC admitting a NAP with ViruS, is it all still just a figment of Storebo's imagination ? Or are you in fact a dirty lying Titan ?
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 13:36   #12
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Poor morning of attacks guys
That is yet to be seen.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 31 Oct 2002, 13:45   #13
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:

That is yet to be seen.
2nd wave, kiddies ?

Results from Darkis: http://www.pilkara.com/parsers.php?scanid=1470147311 For 238 asteroids you better hope the attackers manage to recall for next tick

Last edited by Hicks; 31 Oct 2002 at 13:55.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 13:49   #14
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
2nd wave, kiddies ?
"I know nuffin".

I heard somewhere that someone was going to maybe land on someone.

Only thing for certain is that ships shall die.

Unread 31 Oct 2002, 14:08   #15
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
If anything, we should be seeing more Fury/FAnG on these boards screaming block. As we are by far outnumbered.
________
Michigan medical marijuana

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:00.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 14:14   #16
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman
If anything, we should be seeing more Fury/FAnG on these boards screaming block. As we are by far outnumbered.
[OfficialResponse]
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
[/OfficialResponse]

Unread 31 Oct 2002, 14:21   #17
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve
Quote:

"I know nuffin".

I heard somewhere that someone was going to maybe land on someone.

Only thing for certain is that ships shall die.
71k attackers,
41k defenders in tick 1 at darki's place
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unf_Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 14:30   #18
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
i thought you peeps would quit complaining?:P guess not? just have fun...
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 14:36   #19
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
So darki is a crowded place 2day

I see heavy losses on both side's, who will regrett what
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 14:47   #20
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
2nd wave, kiddies ?

Results from Darkis: http://www.pilkara.com/parsers.php?scanid=1470147311 For 238 asteroids you better hope the attackers manage to recall for next tick
Though it seems defenders lost more score (in 1st tick that is)
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 14:48   #21
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by General Martok

Though it seems defenders lost more score (in 1st tick that is)
16mill vs 9mill ???????????????ß
pardon me, but i think attackers lost more...
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unf_Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 14:49   #22
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
Oops looked in the Frozen row @ defenders
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 14:52   #23

I love the cock.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 15:00   #24
Kileman
Commander

<kmobibot> Gaining 200 roids for 26000000 score. will earn back in 5200 ticks (216.67 days)
<kmobibot> HAHAHAHAHA 0000WNED!!!!1~

teh kmobibot has spoken
________
Magic flight launch box

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:01.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 15:20   #25
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Overall:- 28 million points of attacking score lost for just a 7.5 million defending score lost but let's not forget the the 238 captured asteroids.

Some of the remaining attackers are pulling but there's quite a few ETA 1 who are going to be left to die, Honour & Loyalty indeed Titans.

So in relation to the original question killing individual players is quite difficult even for those as elite as Psi and co.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 15:21   #26
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Some of the remaining attackers are pulling but there's quite a few ETA 1 who are going to be left to die, Honour & Loyalty indeed Titans.
Oh **** off.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 15:35   #27
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Overall:- 28 million points of attacking score lost for just a 7.5 million defending score lost but let's not forget the the 238 captured asteroids.

So in relation to the original question killing individual players is quite difficult even for those as elite as Psi and co.
But Darki has now a big gap to the top spot so it will be very hard to get him at #1. He alone would have been 2,5m higher without this attack.

hAl
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 15:35   #28
Darki

for those who are interested in the 2nd tick:

good morning Titans and Virus

u made my day, very good attack indeed
ur welcome to come back anytime if u manage to attack like that

and my BIG THX to Fury, u guys did an awesome job defending me :-)
u guys rock
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 15:38   #29
Darki

Quote:
Originally posted by Al_zz

But Darki has now a big gap to the top spot so it will be very hard to get him at #1. He alone would have been 2,5m higher without this attack.

hAl
I really do not care for those losses, since we killed 28m attacker score at my place
understandable isnt it?
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 15:54   #30
Duke Leto
Semper Facundus

Duke Leto is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Darki

I really do not care for those losses, since we killed 28m attacker score at my place
understandable isnt it?

Darki: proud to be DEFENCE SPOUNGE

Chances are, if they want you, they are gonna get you. Celebrate while you can... victory can be shortlived.

: )

Good defence Fury.

Leto

R1 - noob
R2 - hirr
R3 - hirr BC
R4 - hirr HC
R5 - hirr HC
R6 - hirr HC
R7 - hirr Senate
R8 - hirr Drug Czar and Pimp Daddy
R9- Manager of "Pron for Homeless" program
R10- Actually gettin some while you suckas played PA
R11- hirr ambassador to Iraq
R12- hirr Minister of Propaganda & "Keeper of the Treats"
Duke Leto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 15:54   #31
A Mystic Llama
Pure Ownage

A Mystic Llama is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

understandable isnt it?
May the skillz be wit j00
Round4: 124:18:xx
Round5: 31:9:15
Round6: 7:15:15
Round7: 34:xx:x

[13:44] * @Bloodi sets mode: +king-of-gamer hir0
A Mystic Llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 15:55   #32
Al_zz
ensign forever

Quote:

understandable isnt it?
Millions lost from a top player competing for #1 place in universe are worth much more than millions lost on peon. It might have been a victory on Titans but also a loss in the race for #1 in universe. An isolated victory on Titans in a block war hardly means anything when the final balance of this round comes but the #1 spot will !!!

hAl
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 16:01   #33
Darki

Quote:

Millions lost from a top player competing for #1 place in universe are worth much more than millions lost on peon. It might have been a victory on Titans but also a loss in the race for #1 in universe. An isolated victory on Titans in a block war hardly means anything when the final balance of this round comes but the #1 spot will !!!

hAl
FIRST of all I`m member of Fury and playing for my alliance
2nd I`m one of the guys going for the #1 spot
that´s the right order
so 28m vs 7,5m losses is a victory for Fury and that´s how it should be seen

and @Leto: that´s the game and that is why I`m enjoying it.
they can prolly get through but only cose Titans/LDK/DTA AND Virus AND Elysium AND Wolfpack attacked the same targets tonight
maybe this was an accident
but I doubt that
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 16:04   #34
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:

It might have been a victory on Titans but also a loss in the race for #1 in universe.
Not really, look who's above him in the universe rankings How long do you think their going to stay there as the war drags out ?
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 16:19   #35
cypher
U've been Moderated

was it all titans attacking? or some other group? (i honestly aint even sure.....)
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 16:21   #36
Darki

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
was it all titans attacking? or some other group? (i honestly aint even sure.....)
mainly Virus attacked me, figured that by counting the 2-3m planets attacking

LDK and Titans are attacking girlee atm, but I wont scream POWERBLOCK only Titans/LDK/Virus attacking the top Fury planets at the same time rofl
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 16:23   #37
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Millions lost from a top player competing for #1 place in universe are worth much more than millions lost on peon.
hAl
Eh, if all the 'peons' keep suiciding on big planets like that, how can an alliance defends its own top player if their smaller members lost most of their fleets?
Without the fleets of the smaller members a top planet cant stay high in the rankings for long.
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 16:23   #38
nexsky

nexsky is an unknown quantity at this point
From: Thessaloniki of Tunis Sfax Tarabulus (xx:xx:xx) 31/10/2002 16:17 CEST
Subject: hi

get newsie from 30:10:2 most of defenders r small and sending fakes or go with with overburn def 2ticks so no def at all in 3rd tick
+ some defenders started recalling already and more will recall to
and even thoose big defenders send **** for eg Wik (48:8:3) sends 14k corsais 8:10:8 sent 1 vshr ask your hc if u don't believe me
it's up to u but i think it's not rly wise for u to stay
better recall if u don't wanna loose half or even whole fleet maybe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys already that desperate?
nexsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 16:25   #39
Darki

rofl
Honour and Loyality
the more I hear that phrase in the same sentence with "Titans" the more I`m lmao
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 16:26   #40
Stabber
Big Man

Stabber is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

LDK and Titans are attacking girlee atm, but I wont scream POWERBLOCK only Titans/LDK/Virus attacking the top Fury planets at the same time rofl

Lo Darki

Got that phone number in the topic yet?
Stabber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 16:28   #41
Al_zz
ensign forever

Quote:
Not really, look who's above him in the universe rankings How long do you think their going to stay there as the war drags out ?
Well I actually do not know the people above Darki (at least not all) and there alliance.

I do know however that in R6 the combined force of FoS and FLTV having having about 60% (or more) of universe score were unable to take down the #1 planet from LDK.

Also when this war is over how long will the stabilty last ? No quarantee your allies want to contribute in you getting the #1 planet in universe as they might have their own plans for that.

hAl
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 16:30   #42
Darki

you are mixing things up hAI
we don´t have allies ;-)
guess u ment Titans LDK and Virus
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 16:32   #43
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Is this the Darki that was closed in round6 amid massive flaming from Fury for being a cheater?

hypocrits.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 16:37   #44
Al_zz
ensign forever

Quote:
you are mixing things up hAI
we don´t have allies ;-)
You guys make us all laugh on that one.
Whatever you are (you may call it friendly or whatever) effectivly it is the same thing. You may not have closed and "official deal" but if the results of your "cooperation" is the same as being allied than nobody cares as the rest of the universe will consider you allies anyways !!!

hAl

if it looks like an...
if it sounds like an...
if it works like an..
Then it must be an...
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 17:23   #45
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
they can prolly get through but only cose Titans/LDK/DTA AND Virus AND Elysium AND Wolfpack attacked the same targets tonight
maybe this was an accident
but I doubt that
Spreading untrue information

might get those falsely accused

to correct your statement for real.

Then there would be an accident.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 17:32   #46
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
http://www.pilkara.com/parsers.php?scanid=594905037
http://www.pilkara.com/parsers.php?scanid=1312567519
http://www.pilkara.com/parsers.php?scanid=1570378805

Wrong about what?
Attackers loosing 28,6 mill score
Defenders loosing 9 mill score and 1-200 roids..
Wouldn't consider defenders on loosing side.
Will take a long time for thoose 200 roids to pay off.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 17:35   #47
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:

hehe...i wonder how big most planets where who i got incoming....secondly you've been attacked at totally different times? if they worked together.....we would have had same lt's...
so it was only virus really?....so you are saying we are as less a powerblock as you are seeee this attack served a purpose we're finally rid of the blocking))))

torz the answer is yes btw (90% sure atleast) else i apoligize
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 17:36   #48
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo

http://www.pilkara.com/parsers.php?scanid=594905037
http://www.pilkara.com/parsers.php?scanid=1312567519
http://www.pilkara.com/parsers.php?scanid=1570378805

Wrong about what?
Attackers loosing 28,6 mill score
Defenders loosing 9 mill score and 1-200 roids..
Wouldn't consider defenders on loosing side.
Will take a long time for thoose 200 roids to pay off.
wanna post girlee's battlereports aswell?
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 17:38   #49
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Oh **** off.
Belived Elysium was neutral...
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 17:46   #50
Al_zz
ensign forever

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie

wanna post girlee's battlereports aswell?
Someone should really.

hAl