User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Feb 2004, 13:13   #1
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Sg3

Hello all,

|R6B| wanne thank all people that played SG3. We had fun till the end of the first Quarter, after that we just played till spinner decided to end the game on saturday.

Thanks to all |R6B| players who sticked we us to the end!
Congratz to Killghost with his #1 planet!

|R6B| looking forward to meet you in de finals!
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 13:17   #2
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Re: Sg3

Thanks Let's 0wn in the finals next
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 13:24   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hope they choose your galaxy to mass wave next time, KillGhost
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 13:57   #4
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Nah, we are wubable.

I think Cypher was the magnet. He usually is.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 16:46   #5
Fredtje

Fredtje is an unknown quantity at this point

idd, let's blame Cypher for being only 2nd gal. He couldnt resist playing with his nick as rulername agai. sigh

cya all in the final

PS can someone please explain me how i have to cap roids ffs?
Happened to me 1000x landing with 100 medusa on 300 roid guy and only capping 20 roids while there is no defence. /me is the n00b of R6B
Fredtje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 00:17   #6
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
Nah, we are wubable.

I think Cypher was the magnet. He usually is.
aslong as you love me.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 02:59   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredtje
PS can someone please explain me how i have to cap roids ffs?
Happened to me 1000x landing with 100 medusa on 300 roid guy and only capping 20 roids while there is no defence. /me is the n00b of R6B

Sounds like you didn't research your Priorities .... You need to specify Roids/Roids to get the highest cap.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 03:10   #8
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Sounds like you didn't research your Priorities .... You need to specify Roids/Roids to get the highest cap.

can get just as good with ships / roids

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 03:41   #9
eXcessum

eXcessum is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredtje
/me is the n00b of R6B
HA! bollocks ... that title is and always will be mine!

ps. thunder rocks !! if there was one person alive today that I'd wanna be .. it wouldnt be him, but hed be pretty fkin high on the list!
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 08:37   #10
zmeu
Diablo

zmeu has a little shameless behaviour in the past

thanks |R6B|.
zmeu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 21:38   #11
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

I only gave credit to Killghost cause I cba to write a long post
But I want to thank the whole |R6B| team:

Kilroy
Mitre
Kaifux
Desse
Nauti
Haz
Nitros
Seqz
Zmeu
Killghost
Lord_Dain
Newt
Zerocore
Teas
a-mantra
Andy_R
Cypher
Fredtje
Adastra
Leshy
Rudmer
Cbk
Marty

See you in finals...
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 01:25   #12
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
100 frigs getting 20 roids sounds about right to me...
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 05:01   #13
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

/me thanks all the cov oppers, only too bad there was a limit at 7,5k res per agent

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 09:49   #14
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Finals will be fun fun fun fun fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 17:39   #15
Andy_r
X$X

Andy_r is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to all the |R6B| people for reminding me how much fun PA can be. When we went into the 4th quarter of SG3 with just one unallied galaxy in 4th place I was expecting everyone to call it a day and settle for the qualification we had secured in the first half. Instead I was privileged to watch and take part in a display of competitive spirit, teamwork and desire to have fun playing that astonished me. Finishing a reasonably close second when the rest of the universe wants you dead was simply amazing.
R3 172:21:12 | R 4 136:8:5 | R5 30:25:12 | R6 11:5:1 | R7 40:25:17 | R8 30:1:5 | R9.5 36:10:14 | R10 1:5:9 Boldness of Helvetica

Proud to have been [YHQ] until the end of YHQ [VtS] until the end of Legion [Titans] until the end of Titans and |R6B| for Speedgames
Andy_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 21:42   #16
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Glad to see, that you enjoyed becoming part of R6B, andy_r

Always good to play with old friends from Titans.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 08:24   #17
eXcessum

eXcessum is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_r
Finishing a reasonably close second when the rest of the universe wants you dead was simply amazing.
i agree. sunday night was amazing to be a part of. had loads of fun, jsut a pity we lost the plot right at the end.
Unread 28 Feb 2004, 08:56   #18
Argilus
KniV HC

Argilus is an unknown quantity at this point

so siting here again back from vacation reading the forums i c r6b did what i expected them to do, gratz peeps
All through the night.

Argilus, Seraphim Guardian Angel
Argilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2004, 11:56   #19
Fredtje

Fredtje is an unknown quantity at this point

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How was vacation m8? Nice sexoring in the snow? We really need to talk again, come pass by on irc
Fredtje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 12:46   #20
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argilus
so siting here again back from vacation reading the forums i c r6b did what i expected them to do, gratz peeps
ditto