User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 14:07   #1
Ohm
none

Ohm is an unknown quantity at this point
Winning ?

1 Elysium 143591 60.340.422
2 Eclipse 130167 57.103.878
3 FAnG 134750 56.825.555
4 Ðragons 111697 50.400.186

Who is getting some?
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:03   #2
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Re: Winning ?

A bunch left Fang recently (today?), expect Eclipse to rise what Fang dropped today in a few days when they can join there instead.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:18   #3
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

i would be more pointing to Dragons they dropped some players/score/roids due to their habit in either pulling and stranding half or landing in bad defence.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:33   #4
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

As most already know, FAnG has terrible server problems and yet again we switched to the 6th different server. Atm a stable server is priority and we haven't had any organized attacks for 2 nights, hence why we're dropping abit down the ranks.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:34   #5
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

This is why it would be fun to have ally-rankings in the dumps, not everybody checks them every few ticks

Your own is dumped to the portal, how hard can it be :/
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 20:18   #6
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
As most already know, FAnG has terrible server problems and yet again we switched to the 6th different server. Atm a stable server is priority and we haven't had any organized attacks for 2 nights, hence why we're dropping abit down the ranks.

rgds Kj
you are more then welcome to use Elysium IRC untill u are stable .
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 21:12   #7
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stress
you are more then welcome to use Elysium IRC untill u are stable .
:eek: FAnG are evil, remember?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 21:15   #8
Stress
Resurected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
:eek: FAnG are evil, remember?
I wounder whom would gain the most of them using ELy net
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 21:42   #9
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wounder whom would gain the most of them using ELy net
if you promise you won't dos your own server and then launch on us ... it's a deal m8

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Nov 2003, 21:47   #10
Stress
Resurected

Quote:
if you promise you won't dos your own server and then launch on us ... it's a deal m8

rgds Kj
heh u know my stance on ddosing

but if u need a place. sure why not.. it wont be secure for u tho ,D
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 21:48   #11
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
heh u know my stance on ddosing

but if u need a place. sure why not.. it wont be secure for u tho ,D
can I be an OPER?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Nov 2003, 03:28   #12
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Couldn't one of the ranking sites make own dumps of the alliance rankings? And maybe make some graphs out of it. That would be nice and informative =)
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 03:35   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

rgds Kj

I bet it was that xtothez hax0r :/
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 03:40   #14
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I think Xtothez framed Bin Laden aswell.. he is such an evil guy!
Lets tell Bush.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 12:59   #15
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You sure your command would allow you to make such accusations?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Nov 2003, 13:15   #16
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
You sure your command would allow you to make such accusations?

rgds Kj
2 bad you missed the irony.

Tomkat was referring to fang pointing its fingers always on the hackers.
R8 "weve been hacked and didnt cheat"
R10 "i was hacked i never posted that"
R10 "we were hacked and dossed, its clearly not our fault we suck"

but lets blame Xtothez or start another petty argument if its allowed to use a spy password (i.e. of a retired member to get access to so called private boards and channels to get informations or even better if a legal member is allowed to paste convos or infos from such a network)

seeing all the above means fang has no spies, which indeed might explain the bad state of fangs intel section (nice memberlog KJ still promoting lockhead to HC ? or dont you know what the shortcut for military officer is? )
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 13:19   #17
skipper
outsider

skipper is an unknown quantity at this point

GL Elysium its time for oldtimers own again!

Rat/Stress/Kaos you should add alliance score to pilkara, if its possible
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 13:27   #18
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipper
Rat/Stress/Kaos you should add alliance score to pilkara, if its possible :)
That info isn't in the dump :(

Try bugging MrBrick, he seems far more active than Spinner was in these matters.
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 13:33   #19
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback

but lets blame Xtothez or start another petty argument
I don't see anything wrong with that, especially not with blaming XtotheZ!

Though I'm banned from #elysium now, I think I better start being nice and fluffely to them :/
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 13:58   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

Tomkat was referring to fang pointing its fingers always on the hackers.
R8 "weve been hacked and didnt cheat"
R10 "i was hacked i never posted that"
R10 "we were hacked and dossed, its clearly not our fault we suck"

but lets blame Xtothez or start another petty argument if its allowed to use a spy password (i.e. of a retired member to get access to so called private boards and channels to get informations or even better if a legal member is allowed to paste convos or infos from such a network)

seeing all the above means fang has no spies, which indeed might explain the bad state of fangs intel section (nice memberlog KJ still promoting lockhead to HC ? or dont you know what the shortcut for military officer is? )
r8, we WERE dossed and yes we DID have cheaters, like fury and every alliance had
r10 our security WAS abused (whether it's legal or not), Eclipse TOOK advantage of our servers being down (also got logs from that) and few days ago someone DID take a pass/login of a member and entered our priv channel on Netgamers cause our server was yet again down.

I'm sure NONE of those things are illegal, but they are simply low. If you win a war like that, then be proud of it. I sure eclipse couldn't give a rats arse, aslong as they win ...
I honnestly don't expect you to understand it focht, I mean you're the guy banning alliance HC's because of a game (completely unrelated to what happens ingame). I mean I've read 20 or more logs of you saying to pple you keep me banned cause you know it annoys me. Yes it did annoy me a great deal at first, now I couldn't really care tbh.

Fact is, that eclipse IS (which has been proved AND is believed by several eclipse members aswell) using WHATEVER ways possible to fight this war. Most of your tactics aren't related to what happens ingame, but is related on IRC, tech and stuff like that.

Elysium is aswell btw, but atleast they deserve to win this round, which couldn't be said about your alliance, not even close tbh.

And I see you're still eager to play it personal, yet you"re too afraid or whatever to pm it to me ...
Another habbit of eclipse I guess

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Nov 2003, 17:00   #21
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Eclipse TOOK advantage of our servers being down
Stop launching while people sleep. That's taking advantage of them. In fact, to be completely polite, you ought to call them first just to make sure they aren't busy going out or working either.

And, I don't know if I'm supposed to "reveal" this or not, but sweetie, nothing special happened when your server was down. Normal raids launched as normally planned. That was it. Ofc, several fiendish plans were bandied about but everyone was too drunk/having sex/smoking pot to be arsed actually carrying them through.

P.S. I smell wedding bells for kj and focht, you 2 fight like an old married couple already.
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 17:04   #22
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Focht
How do you explain how it always seems that those who play against Fury/Eclipse always seems to get their irc server DDoS'ed?

Seems like a cd stuck on replay.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 18:47   #23
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Focht
How do you explain how it always seems that those who play against Fury/Eclipse always seems to get their irc server DDoS'ed?

Since we launch every night it would be alot of work to dos all alliances we hit in random raids.
Note, we do purely galaxyraids. By this logic we would need to dos everynight atleast 15 irc servers to ensure the success.

Foul logic here Zhukov, on the otherhand Fangs irc has a benny daily, Because their services are crap like their hosting. I recommend you talk to a tech orientated person who can supoort this view.
i must admit i love the logs of Kj claiming their services <--- are dossed, something which is impossible in their configuration. Such statements really make my day because Kj always calls foul.

@ Kjel:
About your r10 accusations i can only give you a weak smile, if your servers go down (which happens daily or atleast twice a week) to blow all nighty attackplans would be just stupid. If your alliance was smart they would have organised a backup for such an occasion, especially if you had already similar problems in r8. looks like you havent learned much from it KJ.

About you beeing banned, yes its for my personal amusement, because i think you are a twat, and i must admit i have a good laugh anytime i see a whinning pm of you travel around and the ppl haveing a good laugh at your costs. You may call it dictatorship but since im ceo of eclipse ive decided you are not longer welcome in our "holy halls" so take yourself somewhere else and complain there (P.S. you are/were not only banned in #eclipse, this should give you a hint thats its prolly not other ppls fault but that you are the core of all this incidents)

Quote:
Fact is, that eclipse IS (which has been proved AND is believed by several eclipse members aswell) using WHATEVER ways possible to fight this war. Most of your tactics aren't related to what happens ingame, but is related on IRC, tech and stuff like that.
This makes not much sense at all, you dont get roids by useing irc, its mostly ships, battles and construction which will lead to victory. Tho im sure you wish to enlighten us about any "tech" eclipse is using or "special irc". Im more then eager to here more about that bollox.
On a sidenote eclipse will fight the war to its best abilities to ensure the best outcome for our members, ofc fully within legal and ingame laws.

And i dont want to have an pm's or querys with you, simply because they bore me and since youll whine and paste about it to everyone i can post it here in the first place.

P.S. i love it when you use the words "lie" and "personal" they are kinda my pethate when it comes to you because you simply dont know the words or their meaning and use them every time in a wrong context, but please go on.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 18:52   #24
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Focht

I know you addressed this to Focht, Zhukov, but I can't resist replying as it's so obvious.

You're the one stuck on replay.

Do you have any idea how many times Furynet was DoSed? In the mere 3 rounds I was there, I quickly lost count. Furynet was always a prime target of enemies and casual pests alike due to the Fury name. If any other alliance's server had more DoS attempts I'd like to hear of it.

Maybe you didn't hear much about DoS'ing of Furynet because we didn't blame our troubles on it.

And when it did happen, we didn't spam our public channel with notices for members to contact HC for access to our temporary channel, like FaNG did the other day—which, you have to admit, is pretty much an open invitation saying "Mess with us, please!"
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 19:01   #25
Poa

Poa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
blabla
tnx man i needed a good laugh
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 19:02   #26
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
r8, we WERE dossed and yes we DID have cheaters, like fury and every alliance had
r10 our security WAS abused (whether it's legal or not), Eclipse TOOK advantage of our servers being down (also got logs from that) and few days ago someone DID take a pass/login of a member and entered our priv channel on Netgamers cause our server was yet again down.

I'm sure NONE of those things are illegal, but they are simply low. If you win a war like that, then be proud of it. I sure eclipse couldn't give a rats arse, aslong as they win ...
I honnestly don't expect you to understand it focht, I mean you're the guy banning alliance HC's because of a game (completely unrelated to what happens ingame). I mean I've read 20 or more logs of you saying to pple you keep me banned cause you know it annoys me. Yes it did annoy me a great deal at first, now I couldn't really care tbh.

Elysium is aswell btw, but atleast they deserve to win this round, which couldn't be said about your alliance, not even close tbh.

And I see you're still eager to play it personal, yet you"re too afraid or whatever to pm it to me ...
Another habbit of eclipse I guess

rgds Kj
Explain something to me, your tech team is bad, your tech team can't even keep a bloody ircd up, your tech team doesn't do periodic checks to see who is and isn't on their server. And yet we're at fault for YOUR server going down?
Forget that part.
So your server goes down and members ask us, "Any atacks going?" Are we supposed to say, "No attacks to be launched till the incompetent FAnG tech team can bring up their ircd"? Really tell me, what are we to do if your ircd goes down. Is it our fault you have a incompetent tech team? After all you did choose them. The shortcoming is your Kj, not ours, so stop being an utter twat.

As for the DOS'ing part goes, I don't even know how to do it. If it was done by a member, show me proof and I will take action. You do have server logs don't you? Oh wait, your techies probably don't know that they are.

Go fix your alliance first before calling ours names.

You're banned from our public channel because you're a whiner, nothing more. Your members )Nadval and one more) came into our channel accusing us of DOS'ing your services, I explained something to them, go learn from them and then come post here.

Here I am playing it in the open without banning you. If I'm not mistaken you'll again post complete crap but thats ok, I got time to kill till my members ask me, "Which FAnG are we gonna roid today?"

P.S. No offense to the FAnG tech team. It's just that your HC, this particular one, is a complete and utter moron who speaks out of his ass.

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 19:05   #27
SystemShock

Quote:
Focht

Like I said earlier, proof?

Outcast,
Eclipse.
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 19:06   #28
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:
Focht

Is that really all you do ? post uttercrap ? I am really getting tired from it
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 20:09   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

To Focht and Systemshock ...

I don't mind pple attacking us when our server is down, what I do mind if I receive logs of eclipse HC, asking their members to send THIS VERY TICK because FAnG's server is down. I will not post the log here cause I actually consider that HC a friend, and he already told me he regretted that he organized that attack on that given time.

2nd of all, you cannot laugh when Kj said his services got hacked, why? Cause I never said that. I NEVER EVER in my life said such a thing, I never even accused anyone for DOS'ing. Other fangers might have, I haven't. So Focht, you admit you made that up along with multiple other lies? Either that or you post me a log where I said "Eclipse DOS'ed our SERVICES". I'm an IT'er myself, I do know a little about this stuff so I wouldn't have said such a thing.
Btw, I allmost BEG for you both to proof me wrong here plz !!! DO SHOW ME where I said FAnG SERVICES got DOS'd.

another for Focht ...

The comments on our server and backup, you're right there. FAnG should have a backup and yes our tech was already bad in r8. Accusing me for not learning anything? wrong, but I do have to go with the means I have right? I cannot create a server from dust, I cannot pray to god for a server etc.
So yes, I do realize our servers being down is probably our own fault and is on if not the biggest downside of FAnG atm. We don't have a site, portal, tools, arbiter or anything, tbh we played this round with no tech but ingame tools and IRC.

and because I love you too Focht, a last one ...

Fact that I annoy you, that you think I'm a whiner, a twat or whatever your extended vocabulary allows you to use, only proves me I'm doin the right thing. If you couldn't be arsed about me (like Zukhov) you wouldn't be arsed to ban me, you wouldn't be arsed to reply on my posts. IT's hilarious though that of ALL pple on AD, you spent the most time with me so far, this round
Now who's wasting who's life ...

I don't really mind, I don't hate virtual pple, over a virtual text based game. It's like hating an invicible tree outside ...
I probably did deserve to be hated by a few, yet unlike some, I don't play the hypocrit so everyone likes me.

Nway, good news is, I don't really care either so I guess we're both happy about the situation. That's all that matters.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Nov 2003, 21:15   #30
SystemShock

Quote:

I don't mind pple attacking us when our server is down, what I do mind if I receive logs of eclipse HC, asking their members to send THIS VERY TICK because FAnG's server is down. I will not post the log here cause I actually consider that HC a friend, and he already told me he regretted that he organized that attack on that given time.

2nd of all, you cannot laugh when Kj said his services got hacked, why? Cause I never said that. I NEVER EVER in my life said such a thing, I never even accused anyone for DOS'ing. Other fangers might have, I haven't. So Focht, you admit you made that up along with multiple other lies? Either that or you post me a log where I said "Eclipse DOS'ed our SERVICES". I'm an IT'er myself, I do know a little about this stuff so I wouldn't have said such a thing.
Btw, I allmost BEG for you both to proof me wrong here plz !!! DO SHOW ME where I said FAnG SERVICES got DOS'd.

rgds Kj
PM me the logs, don't paste them if you don't want too, after editing out the HC's name. Or are you just bull shitting us again? Sorry but you're Kjel, I tend not to believe anything you say without proof.

When did we say your services got hacked? Making up your own stories again?

Ask Nadval, he's the one who said 'Eclipse DOS'd our services'. And again I ask you, show me proof that it was an Eclipse who hacked/DOS'd your services. Server logs? Or wait, are you bullshitting us again? Like I said, you're Kjel...

One word Kj, Proof. Otherwise stfu.

Outcast,
Eclipse.
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 21:23   #31
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

So youre not asking anyone to attack this very tick if you see their defence is depleted by someone else attacking them ? i mean thats "unfair" aswell.

In the first place you cant blame anyone except yourself for fangs incompetence in techmatters. if you suffer from it its your OWN damn fault to provide a crap service for your members.
If someone takes advantage from this ever and ever returning weakness you dont have to wonder because its your own fault. So if youre fishing for sympathy for your own cowardice im afraid you wont find it here.
Serverspace + maintance costs for a decent irc is not the world and if you dont have techies, blame yourself for it as you failed to appoint capable ppl when creating your alliance (you cant run a restaurant without a cook m8)-

About your accusations towards various ppl from EET, you blamed us for your server downs, for your inability to maintain security and various other stuff, if the quote in the end comes from you or from someone of your various crap spouting minions who swarm our channel each day, doesnt matter. Since its part of your responsibility to clear such things up "no our server is not dossed" if your members cry foul all day long.

Your annoyance level is hardly in question, makeing the ban took 1 minute, adding up the alias prolly another one. It brought back like hours of laughter, so i would see this time well invested.

Replying here is more or less a saturday evening entertainment before i go out.
I dont hate you KJ, i must say i really appreciate you beeing around, you lighten up this dull boards with your attitudes and predictable egotweaks and if i would have more time i would run a small betting booth in my freetime on your habits and your next posts. I could make a fortune with virtual money from virtual ppl. Well or i go back and play eve
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 02:27   #32
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I trough out a bait.
And I got 4 fishes.

And the funny thing was, three of you werent even trying to get the point.
Becouse they were to busy defending themselfs/ignoring it/flaming me. Exept for Focht, who atleast came up with a answer.

I know how imporant winning is for the four of you. And your group of people. Whats I find so amusing, is that Ive seen EXACTLY the same in leadership groups of organizations in what we call rl. They end up forging documents or creating false memberlist while they tell themselfs that is really not that bad. Also know as justifying it. Ive experienced this myself. Watching people do it, and then having em denying it in my face a couple of days later. And even years later they still try and hide it under the carpet. Even when they are friends of you. Nobody speaks out.
So what on earth does this do with DDoSing alliance irc servers?

Its the same mecanics who are at work. Thats why Meddy's BG protected him. Thats why Cimmeria didnt go here and say "ok, we did it!". Thats why Lrytas tells us over and over again, when question about account-sharing or multing: "look at the others escort planets!!!".
Thats why nobody is coming forward, saying "Yes, one of the leading members of my BG had the DDoSing arranged by a mate of his". Thats why Lockhead got himself a new account in r8, after getting his first closed. I asked Hicks in pm on furynet. He became annoyed quite fast. Later I urged Lockhead to tell us weather Fury had taken him in with 3 roids (ie starting new with a new planet). Nobody wanted to answer. In the end Hicks came up with "I dont care, he's my mate".
Just like nobody cared when it was obvious Darki (the Insomnia guy) had 3 escort planets. Who supposedly were inactive friends of his. Who were remarkebly active. Or why Sjor isnt told to bugger off, when he writes on PD that "most of my roids are legitimate" after the last speedround. And recently I saw both Meddy and sjor having op's in #fang. Forgive me father, for I knew what I did? Or the commedy of Rabbagast claiming he didnt know the rules.

Since my sleeping pattern is f***** up, Im often quite awake during the nights.
During r8 I was sometimes on the titans server. During one of the nights, someone tried to DDoS the server. Not a 100% succes, and it didnt last long. But it lasted exactly enough (started as far as I remember 5 mins before tick, and ended 10 mins over next tick) to make it imposible to cover Heartshunter's planet properly. She lost some roids and score, as she didnt flee, becouse there were others who defended her. That was one of the very few defences I saw that titans didnt do cover.
It doesnt take a rocket-scientist to figure out that there might be a link, between the BG who launched and the DDoS'ing. Might. If you add 10 exampels like these, you have a winner.

Fact is that most people (ie those who play hardcore) are so obessed with winning and protecting their friends, that honesty and a anti-cheating stance is something you claim while you look away.

There are always expections. XtotheZ who reported people who were friends of his. Titans kicking out BaDD and others. People who bring forth evidence of their galaxymates cheating to creators.
Still it was far from enough.

And now PA is practicly dead.

Now KillGhost, your always welcome to flame me again. Becouse you would never protected your friends would you.

Cookie to the first who gets the point.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 02:57   #33
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemShock
PM me the logs, don't paste them if you don't want too, after editing out the HC's name. Or are you just bull shitting us again? Sorry but you're Kjel, I tend not to believe anything you say without proof.

When did we say your services got hacked? Making up your own stories again?

Ask Nadval, he's the one who said 'Eclipse DOS'd our services'. And again I ask you, show me proof that it was an Eclipse who hacked/DOS'd your services. Server logs? Or wait, are you bullshitting us again? Like I said, you're Kjel...

One word Kj, Proof. Otherwise stfu.
ARE YOU RETARDED? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MORON?

I said I NEVER SAID Eclipse hacked or dos'd our server. YOU AND FOCHT SAY I SAID THAT !!!

you will not find a logfile of me or a post here about me saying eclipse dos'd us.

Are you really such a retard that your little brains can't even read?

WHAT NADVAL SAID IS NOT WHAT I SAID

Nadval is not Kj .... got that?

and pm me on irc, I'll give you the log.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Nov 2003, 03:00   #34
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

a nice and lengthy reply Zhukov /me tips his hat

It might be abit late but the irony is that by your attempt to reflect on "us 4" you infact characterized KJ.
Ill explain this now:

You talk about someone who would modify info or create false info to coverup his ****ups or to bring himself into a better position.
Yet no alliance can be hold responsible for any action a member does without approval of the alliance.
The sad part is KJ lacks any evidence, he has not approached any of us claiming "member xy is dossing us" so any actions could be taken. Infact the only thing we know is that fangnet is haveing a major technical issue (note its not dossing in 99% of the cases its their bad configuration like neutral techies, i.e. lenin support aswell) and so KJ exspects everyone to NOT take advantage of it.
May it be a member of any alliance involved maybe even an Eclipsemember, who does the dossing. without any proof or any approach from fang with solid evidence noone will do anything.
Simply because fang covers up their tracks with excuses now they are getting the stick.

-Fang tried to block but got the short pin so it complained about blockers.
-Fang recruited its ass off during the round and now complains if other alliances take in new members.
-Fang has stolen members from any alliance by actively recruiting in other alliances, yet they complain about DDK
-Fang complains about alliances haveing deals, yet admitting in their OWN memberlog they went with dragons right from the start and have naps with a couple of other fractions.
-Fang complaining (while still on top) to mrbrick about quitting the game if he doesnt force the other side to split up (a great day for fang dragons and their nap partners or ?) .> blackmail
-Fang accusing others of spying (normal alliance spying, good old spies and relays) because its immoral, still maintaining active spies themself ? hypocracy
-Fang complaining about ToT cheating, yet officer and HC discussing fangs topplayer cheating and hc commenting "he has done alot for fang" instead of "ill report it let me find the email"

i could go on with the long list but since we started with the dossing accusation ill give you the only upright and honest answer there. We cant stop individuals from doing illegal actions, we will not support them in any ways and if approached with solid evidence we will (like in the past) remove them from our alliance. Yet we are not guilty for fangs hillarious technical issues and therefore will not give them any credit for it (note from a relay, a fang member reporting the incomings of his eclipse galm8 1 tick late and actively waiting so it ticks to impossible defence time) this is not fair play either but its within the game rules its maybe not morally clean yet we have to live with it and wont complain, not to mention how kj and his gang did bash lockhead (i remember the irony of kj crying foul on the roided by the alliance of a friend issue).

A long reply and a long sleep comeing.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 03:01   #35
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
So youre not asking anyone to attack this very tick if you see their defence is depleted by someone else attacking them ? i mean thats "unfair" aswell.

In the first place you cant blame anyone except yourself for fangs incompetence in techmatters. if you suffer from it its your OWN damn fault to provide a crap service for your members.
If someone takes advantage from this ever and ever returning weakness you dont have to wonder because its your own fault. So if youre fishing for sympathy for your own cowardice im afraid you wont find it here.
Serverspace + maintance costs for a decent irc is not the world and if you dont have techies, blame yourself for it as you failed to appoint capable ppl when creating your alliance (you cant run a restaurant without a cook m8)-

About your accusations towards various ppl from EET, you blamed us for your server downs, for your inability to maintain security and various other stuff, if the quote in the end comes from you or from someone of your various crap spouting minions who swarm our channel each day, doesnt matter. Since its part of your responsibility to clear such things up "no our server is not dossed" if your members cry foul all day long.

Your annoyance level is hardly in question, makeing the ban took 1 minute, adding up the alias prolly another one. It brought back like hours of laughter, so i would see this time well invested.

Replying here is more or less a saturday evening entertainment before i go out.
I dont hate you KJ, i must say i really appreciate you beeing around, you lighten up this dull boards with your attitudes and predictable egotweaks and if i would have more time i would run a small betting booth in my freetime on your habits and your next posts. I could make a fortune with virtual money from virtual ppl. Well or i go back and play eve
heh, I hope they atleast respect your opinion in EVE, otherwise you really a sad little man

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Nov 2003, 03:07   #36
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
a nice and lengthy reply Zhukov /me tips his hat

It might be abit late but the irony is that by your attempt to reflect on "us 4" you infact characterized KJ.
Ill explain this now:

You talk about someone who would modify info or create false info to coverup his ****ups or to bring himself into a better position.
Yet no alliance can be hold responsible for any action a member does without approval of the alliance.
The sad part is KJ lacks any evidence, he has not approached any of us claiming "member xy is dossing us" so any actions could be taken. Infact the only thing we know is that fangnet is haveing a major technical issue (note its not dossing in 99% of the cases its their bad configuration like neutral techies, i.e. lenin support aswell) and so KJ exspects everyone to NOT take advantage of it.
May it be a member of any alliance involved maybe even an Eclipsemember, who does the dossing. without any proof or any approach from fang with solid evidence noone will do anything.
Simply because fang covers up their tracks with excuses now they are getting the stick.

-Fang tried to block but got the short pin so it complained about blockers.
-Fang recruited its ass off during the round and now complains if other alliances take in new members.
-Fang has stolen members from any alliance by actively recruiting in other alliances, yet they complain about DDK
-Fang complains about alliances haveing deals, yet admitting in their OWN memberlog they went with dragons right from the start and have naps with a couple of other fractions.
-Fang complaining (while still on top) to mrbrick about quitting the game if he doesnt force the other side to split up (a great day for fang dragons and their nap partners or ?) .> blackmail
-Fang accusing others of spying (normal alliance spying, good old spies and relays) because its immoral, still maintaining active spies themself ? hypocracy
-Fang complaining about ToT cheating, yet officer and HC discussing fangs topplayer cheating and hc commenting "he has done alot for fang" instead of "ill report it let me find the email"

i could go on with the long list but since we started with the dossing accusation ill give you the only upright and honest answer there. We cant stop individuals from doing illegal actions, we will not support them in any ways and if approached with solid evidence we will (like in the past) remove them from our alliance. Yet we are not guilty for fangs hillarious technical issues and therefore will not give them any credit for it (note from a relay, a fang member reporting the incomings of his eclipse galm8 1 tick late and actively waiting so it ticks to impossible defence time) this is not fair play either but its within the game rules its maybe not morally clean yet we have to live with it and wont complain, not to mention how kj and his gang did bash lockhead (i remember the irony of kj crying foul on the roided by the alliance of a friend issue).

A long reply and a long sleep comeing.
NOT AGAIN

plz stop stalking me, stop mentionning me in every post, stop mentioning me in whatever action you do ... I'm NOT WORTH IT !!!

ohhh and just to pick out 1 of the 800 mistakes, I was asleep when lockhead got attacked, I wasn't even aware of the hit and I even apologized to him.

rgds Kj and the gang

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Nov 2003, 03:11   #37
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

I love* AD.

*heh
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 03:18   #38
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
I love* AD.

*heh
xtothez in AD-love shocker
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 03:23   #39
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Im sorry Focht. No cookie for you.

Most of the above things can be said about yourself and your alliance/group of friends.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 03:36   #40
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Hello my favorite AD retard. Funny you brought that up.

I wonder what is 'legal' about using someones P account to spy.

I wonder what is 'legal' about the way this P login was acquired as well.

Explain this oh master of intellectual depths..
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 03:40   #41
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Or the commedy of Rabbagast claiming he didnt know the rules.
Poor guy. luckily PA crew believed him and re-opened his planet. Phew..
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 04:40   #42
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112

getting called a retard from someone who isnt able to read gives me a fuzzy feeling.
you might wish to reread what i posted or better try to understand what you read.
I spoke of a legal alliance member, someone who did register with the alliance not useing fakedetails or not pretending to be someone else.

Such a legal registed member/user can paste what he likes or even handout his own login if he wishes, since thats not forbidden on netgamers (check their eula). The logins Eclipse has used were given to us from membesr of fang who left or quitted fang not beeing removed from the services.

Care to enlighten us how else p logins were acquired? or will we hear now another "meddy i got hacked" story ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 05:39   #43
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

God. Shut up all of you already.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 07:47   #44
SystemShock

Quote:
ARE YOU RETARDED? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MORON?

I said I NEVER SAID Eclipse hacked or dos'd our server. YOU AND FOCHT SAY I SAID THAT !!!

you will not find a logfile of me or a post here about me saying eclipse dos'd us.

Are you really such a retard that your little brains can't even read?

WHAT NADVAL SAID IS NOT WHAT I SAID

Nadval is not Kj .... got that?

and pm me on irc, I'll give you the log.

rgds Kj
awww did I piss little Kjel off?

What a mature reply. Wasn't expecting anything better from you anyway. I'm going to leave this here now because it's quite obvious to me that you're an idiot with no brains. Just another whiner trolling on AD.

Outcast,
Eclipse.

Last edited by SystemShock; 9 Nov 2003 at 08:04.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 07:54   #45
SystemShock

Quote:
ohhh and just to pick out 1 of the 800 mistakes, I was asleep when lockhead got attacked, I wasn't even aware of the hit and I even apologized to him.

rgds Kj and the gang
The attack on Lock was what really changed my opinion about you Kjel. He considered you a friend and trusted you and you made him quit. I haven't seen him on IRC for a few days.

I understand you were asleep and couldn't do anything about it but didn't your BC's know it was Lockhead and that they shouldn't attack him?

Outcast,
Eclipse.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 12:36   #46
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
awww did I piss little Kjel off?

What a mature reply. Wasn't expecting anything better from you anyway. I'm going to leave this here now because it's quite obvious to me that you're an idiot with no brains. Just another whiner trolling on AD.
in other words: "yes I now realize you never said that, I was completely wrong and hell I made myself look rediculous but I'll still insult you because it might save myself out of this one"

See, that wasn't to hard, now was it System?
rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Nov 2003, 12:39   #47
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I understand you were asleep and couldn't do anything about it but didn't your BC's know it was Lockhead and that they shouldn't attack him?
how about .... you ask that bc howmuch I yelled at him about it, infact ask ANY FAnG member cause I even yelled about in our membs channel. You expect me to be PERSONALY guilty when I was offline and my officers dissobeyed his protection?

IF I was one of the BC's, yes then you'd have all the right to blame it on me again ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Nov 2003, 16:56   #48
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
God. Shut up all of you already.
agreed

some ppl never know when to shut up
Ultores
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 17:22   #49
Stress
Resurected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112

what if one of the P nicks actually belongs to ... say ... ME ?
am i cheating then for using my OWN p nick ...

didnt think so ...
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 17:33   #50
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

To bad nobody likes us

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
Closed Thread