User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 14:48   #1
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Fake User

I'd like to apologize for whatever that idiot typed under my name. I haven't made that thread about war and tbh I don't know what sick mind is interested in ****ing around like this.
Plz ignore that post as FAnG has NOT, and I repeat, HAS NOT officialy declared war on any alliance.

thx, rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 14:50   #2
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Fake User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I'd like to apologize for whatever that idiot typed under my name. I haven't made that thread about war and tbh I don't know what sick mind is interested in ****ing around like this.
Plz ignore that post as FAnG has NOT, and I repeat, HAS NOT officialy declared war on any alliance.

thx, rgds Kj
'lololololol'
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 14:51   #3
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:

thx, rgds Kj
You should be more careful with your account.

Sharing of account details is a naughty.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 14:52   #4
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

well tbh, I don't know who got my account password, never gave it to anyone nway.

But I changed it now so ...

Rgds kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 14:53   #5
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Kj does this mean you did not declare war on eclipse yourself ?
P.S. be happy accountshareing in forums cant get you closed
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 14:54   #6
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
well tbh, I don't know who got my account password, never gave it to anyone nway.
Someone very bored.

Prolly an AD poster.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 14:55   #7
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
Someone very bored.

Prolly an AD poster.
Dreadnought or Hicks!

What am I supposed to do now then? seeing there's no war anymore..

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 14:56   #8
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
perhaps he uses the same password on the forums as he does with his planet? Perhaps that's the way his forum password got out ?
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 14:56   #9
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I have never gave my account stats to anyone on AD. PLZ believe what you want concerning the fake war they announced. I really cannot be arsed, you on the other hand will even abuse this situation to bitch at me about some ****er who logged in as me.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 14:56   #10
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
What am I supposed to do now then? seeing there's no war anymore..
Go back to your planets people, there's nothing to see here.

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 14:57   #11
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

actually, it's been quite common lately. Unknown people posting under someone else's account.
Just ask around on GD

Aside from that, it was quite obvious that it wasn't posted by Kj. As:
1) He wasn't even online himself.
2) Noone in FAnG knew about it (until I showed them the thread).

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 14:59   #12
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillGhost
perhaps he uses the same password on the forums as he does with his planet? Perhaps that's the way his forum password got out ?
well, no since nobody knows my login or password from PA. I haven't shared my details this round, or even previous round so ...

I suggest whoever used it tries to login into my account, if it's one of yours then plz let me know, k?

stop making these suggestions you have no clue about thx

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 14:59   #13
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
Just ask around on GD
I'd best dl some more pron, I do hope I never get bored enough to read GD.

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:00   #14
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

sure kjel
[Spore] HC
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:06   #15
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

thx, rgds Kj
Well in Eclipse's name i would like a public apology in a seperate thread. Since myself and the whole of eclipse/public took this threat posted by you, according to your word, the sole representative of your alliance, in combination with the ongoing hostilities between fang and eclipse during the last couple of weeks beeing topped by last nights events, serious.
You informed us more than once that only YOU are allowed to post in fangs name and are responsible for fangs actions. In this case we took the thread for granted and as an offical fang statement.
So please pardon our confusion about your "backpaddling" or "correcting a fake posts" now and i, in the name of eclipse, ask for a public correction and official statement towards this wardeclaration which will remove any furhter doubts.
Atm we seem to be going into a war which apparently you didnt declare on us while some hacker took over your account.
So i ask for verification of fangs intentions in public before eclipse will take further steps to face this threat.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:17   #16
Miccksey

Miccksey is an unknown quantity at this point

rofl, this is hilarious

First of all, any war statements are absurd since this universe makes no sense what so ever and is boring me to unseen levels.

Last, Focht thanks for making my belly hurt from laughter. Almost demanding a public apology from the alliance called FanG

ROFL

is Ad getting sillier ?
Miccksey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:27   #17
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

He's already told you the message was faked.

:gives:
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:32   #18
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice-Lady
He's already told you the message was faked.

:gives:
hmm he said in the other post he was serious, so what to think now ?
So KJ: :feedback:
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:37   #19
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

*sigh*

This needs to stop, it's fast becoming boring and silly.
:tapedshut: would be best.
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:39   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well in Eclipse's name i would like a public apology in a seperate thread. Since myself and the whole of eclipse/public took this threat posted by you, according to your word, the sole representative of your alliance, in combination with the ongoing hostilities between fang and eclipse during the last couple of weeks beeing topped by last nights events, serious.
You informed us more than once that only YOU are allowed to post in fangs name and are responsible for fangs actions. In this case we took the thread for granted and as an offical fang statement.
So please pardon our confusion about your "backpaddling" or "correcting a fake posts" now and i, in the name of eclipse, ask for a public correction and official statement towards this wardeclaration which will remove any furhter doubts.
Atm we seem to be going into a war which apparently you didnt declare on us while some hacker took over your account.
So i ask for verification of fangs intentions in public before eclipse will take further steps to face this threat.

I think he might just be trolling you all. Just maybe.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:50   #21
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Focht: :tool:

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:53   #22
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillGhost

i never thought u would get to that level KillGhost.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:54   #23
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miccksey
rofl, this is hilarious

First of all, any war statements are absurd since this universe makes no sense what so ever and is boring me to unseen levels.

Last, Focht thanks for making my belly hurt from laughter. Almost demanding a public apology from the alliance called FanG

ROFL

is Ad getting sillier ?

heh it is micksey
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:55   #24
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Tell that you allies at ToT, hehe...

3 days ago:
Mobile rings - "Hey, here is Canneloni, wanted to ask if you could sit my account for tonight."
"Sorry Canne, you know I don't do that." - "Ok, can you pm wakko on irc then that he should sit the account for me? Thanks. Goodbye" - "Goodbye"
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:56   #25
Miccksey

Miccksey is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad
heh it is micksey
so true micksey is still around
Miccksey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:57   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
:tool:
Not at all. How are we to know that this thread is not a fake?

I'd have thought a major alliance's HC would do better to protect his password and security though.

Quote:
actually, it's been quite common lately. Unknown people posting under someone else's account.
Just ask around on GD
That was while the forums were being purged, and people had not signed for passports. Kjel had signed up for a passport account, so this is completely different.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:01   #27
KillGhost
1Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad
i never thought u would get to that level KillGhost.
me neither it just popped into my mind

note the btw

and ofc

Hiya Sad, long time no c !
[Spore] HC
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:37   #28
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:

isnt dreadnought eclipse? :ridinghorse:

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"

Last edited by AllFather|away; 7 Oct 2003 at 16:44.
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:45   #29
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
not anymore no.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:47   #30
Ohm
none

Ohm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

But I changed it now so ...

Rgds kj
FAnG never shares passwords, at least not since round 8

Ohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:50   #31
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That smiley made me chuckle. I don't know why, it just amuses me.

Ahem.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:51   #32
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

What will Eclipse do without Dreadn00b?!?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:54   #33
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
That smiley made me chuckle. I don't know why, it just amuses me.

Ahem.
:withstupid:

DTA
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:55   #34
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
What will Eclipse do without Dreadn00b?!?
:dancing2: <----
(its true, i saw it myself when he left)

DTA
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:14   #35
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
grow up, I said I didn't make the post, I said '"sorry" and frankly that's more then you even deserve to receive so let it drop.

(ohh and playing with smilies is cool yes .... for a 12 year old kid)

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:17   #36
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Kjel had signed up for a passport account, so this is completely different.
No Kjel has not, get a clue thx

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:51   #37
Tomkat

Quote:
:withstupid:
:bryce:
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 19:44   #38
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

I'd have thought a major alliance's HC would do better to protect his password and security though.

That was while the forums were being purged, and people had not signed for passports. Kjel had signed up for a passport account, so this is completely different.
You're wrong there mate. There were some problems with someone guessing/hacking peoples passwords and posting using their account. This was more noticed on GD but it seems to have happened here as well.

I dont know when this fake thread was posted but the problem was supposed to have been fixed by Karm a couple of days ago.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 21:17   #39
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
hahaha like we give a shite

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Kalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 21:39   #40
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Not here to flame but to say.

Fang and Dragons have been hitting Eclipse since start of round.

So what happened to the whole declaring war thing we used to have?

Declaring war rocks, it creates enemies, and tension, and battles.

Its a war game, show some bottle and declare some wars.

/me goes to find someone he hsan't declared war on :rocketwhore:
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 21:53   #41
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
COME HERE BIG MAN :angel:
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 22:00   #42
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

if the acc was hacked or the password guessed surely the ip was logged and it can be checked

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 22:10   #43
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
COME HERE BIG MAN :angel:

Ive declared war on u enough methinks
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:08   #44
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
if the acc was hacked or the password guessed surely the ip was logged and it can be checked
why is it always fang or cimmeria getting hacked ?
I mean do we remember how in r8 a bg was deleted. because a hacker got all their logins.
Oh......
well or they were just silly maybe its the same hacker this time
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:29   #45
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
why is it always fang or cimmeria getting hacked ?
I mean do we remember how in r8 a bg was deleted. because a hacker got all their logins.
Oh......
well or they were just silly maybe its the same hacker this time
well to give u a reply with the same panache that u apply when replying

do you need me to explain the meaning of the word " IF "
:spank:

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:44   #46
Dreadnought

Kjel i'd just like to say

"bk bk bk buckkkkkkkkk bk bk bk bk buckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 00:20   #47
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought
Kjel i'd just like to say

"bk bk bk buckkkkkkkkk bk bk bk bk buckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"
Burger King?
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 01:08   #48
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

Be Kewl maybe...
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 01:17   #49
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~
Be Kewl maybe...
Remember it's Dreadnoob that posted?
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 02:22   #50
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
OooooOOoooOOoo the sucky golf player wants to declare war!
let's see if u can handle meh lil forest :wall:

Edit: The uttahere: smiley doesnt work it's just instead. gay

Ministry for life.

Last edited by BlueArmy; 8 Oct 2003 at 02:28.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote