User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 5 Sep 2018, 10:00   #1
bankeris

bankeris is an unknown quantity at this point
google reCAPTCHA new!

Hi all,

Just wanted to put suggestion for Devs.
Probably every PA player had "fun" with login - google recaptcha, when you need to mark stores, bridges, cars... and etc from picture.
For my exp with PA login sometimes I need to mark 2 or 3 pictures, it takes time if you are in hurry that's no fun, also not user friendly doing this with phone. Or you just need to put checkbox and login

Week ago I noticed that google already has new beta version of recaptcha, which not require to play with pictures or checkbox'es, it's all in background, and user don't need to do any actions. recaptcha gives a score for user how he interacts with website (0.0 - 1.0) there is full documentation how it works . I have already implemented on my test web, this works not only for login, but also filling and submitting any forms. PA Dev team could implement this not only to be user friendly but also it's a some kind of protection against BOTS or auto-action scripts scans and etc.

https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/v3beta.html

As always sorry for my English
Unread 5 Sep 2018, 19:54   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: google reCAPTCHA new!

Always happy to have Google track me.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2018, 20:28   #3
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
Re: google reCAPTCHA new!

my math skills increased since I switched to the old captcha. works well on my mobile phone.