User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Jul 2004, 06:03   #1
StarlockUV
Vengeance (VGN)

StarlockUV is on a distinguished road
Arrow The Engagement of Ladybug and Starlock Thread

Well due to popular demand we have desided to go ahead and make a Post on the PA forums so everyone can comment and so on.

So to offically confirm it for ya all, we were engaged as of the 15th of July around 3 pm.

It started with a long term friendship spaning so many rounds it hard to remember, until recently when we grew closer and fell in love.

We would both like to thank everyone for thier congrats and good wishes. Anyway feel free to comment and what ever, thanks for ya time.

Have a good one,
Starlock

P.S. For invitations to the wedding please email: [email protected]
The date is yet to be set and once known those invited will be informed

"It is better to die on your Feet, then to live on your Knees"

Have A Good One All
StarlockUV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 06:11   #2
Ladybug

Ladybug is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Engagement of Ladybug and Starlock Thread

Thank you to all with your wonderful wishes and thoughts. It's very touching to see so many faces that I haven't seen in so long and all my other friends here.

Yes it's true, I said yes to his proposal and I'm sure I won't regret it. We have been friends for so long and with the closer we got the more we learned. But truly I do love this man and think all will be wonderful.

I do have two very special people who we love and cherish. I must say that they were our support group with their love, thoughts, wishes and the special friendship we have. Thanks for your honesty, your support, your face of reality. You both are in my hearts and I do wish all the best to you Hexy for being my dearest friend for knocking me around and making me think and for your kindness, as for you WebAngel, you are my webby and god knows your the one that makes us think as well with also your honesty. If it wasn't for you both being what you are it would have been a much longer wait for our wonderful relationship. I love you both very much. /me whispers to Webby and Hexy "be ready for the wedding because we want you both in the wedding"

As for everyone else and my other son Phatman, thank you all for being so wonderful. Obviously if nothing comes from PA, we all have this community and the fun that we all have.

As Starlock said anyone that wants to be invited are welcome just email us at his addy or mine. Feel free to pm to ask for that. We will need addresses for invitations. We will make the announcement in September on the date of the wedding. Things are being sorted atm and we want to give it alittle time to make the right date for us that will be special.
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 06:17   #3
MOTANU

MOTANU is an unknown quantity at this point

ehem ehem speach:
Gratz again guys,u make a wonderfull couple,no everyone knows what you guys went through to get here but those who do and me respect you for it and admire you.
Keep it up guys

Peace

PS:\o/ 1st to poast :P
MOTANU is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 06:19   #4
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

This would of been better if it involved the following lines.

I interceptored her heart.

She has me by the roids.

I'm planning on farming him for all that he has.

We connected on so many parallels.

I clustered up the courage to ask her to marry me.

[Edit] For when things turn sour or you have second thoughts.

With a sudden jolt I came to my senses and called the whole thing off.

When I found out that it was really crystal and not diamond on the engagement ring I dumped that scrub.

I'm afraid the ETA's were just too great to make this work.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 06:20   #5
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

un-original
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 06:21   #6
Hexy

Hexy is an unknown quantity at this point

nothing sappy.. nothing sweet.. just a smile and a hug and a real big cheers!

omg am i posting on forums? *smacks her face*

hehee oh so glad to be of service to you dez and shannon... you KNOW you have done a LOT for us!

we both love you both!!!
Hexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 06:23   #7
MOTANU

hehe
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 06:26   #8
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarlockUV

So to offically confirm it for ya all, we were engaged as of the 15th of July around 3 pm.
Before or after the tick? [/pun]

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 19 Jul 2004, 06:30   #9
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug
/me whispers to Webby and Hexy "be ready for the wedding because we want you both in the wedding"
I take thee Webby...

What?

I take thee STARLOCK! starlock!

[/friends]

p.s. Please tell me you are taking your vows with your pa nicks. if not then die, at the altar please.

Unread 19 Jul 2004, 06:33   #10
MOTANU

[08-29-33] <ThunderCat> Originally Posted by StarlockUV
[08-29-33] <ThunderCat> So to offically confirm it for ya all, we were engaged as of the 15th of July around 3 pm.
[08-29-33] <ThunderCat> Before or after the tick? [/pun]
[08-29-56] <ThunderCat> pa ppl=mad
[08-29-59] <Ladybug> not sure lol
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 06:47   #11
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats Dez and Starlock, I'm sure you will be happy together, you have my best wishes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 06:51   #12
Glen Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexy
glad to be of service to you dez and shannon.!
You can service me any time

Giggidy Giggidy
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 06:52   #13
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Well, i swear i would love to post something remarkable about this but here is 3 am and i havent sleep for ages, and i couldnt think anything nice to post.
So the only thing ill say for now is: I dont know Starlock but the few i know about ladybug showed me that she is a gift as a companion, freind and love. I got very nice instincts about it and i believe in my heart, who tells me about it. She deserves the best, and i sincerelly hope he will too. I consider him privileged and hope both follow that road the you choose to take, that road the leads to something that noone cant explain, together and crowded by friends, happiness, wisdom and love, cos i know there is more love around them that what lies inside their hearts.
Have a very good life, i hope and pray for that

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 08:09   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sunday please shut up. Even ignoring ruining someone elses thread your puns are becoming frankly embarrassing*.

And congratulations to the original poster.

* = And Jonny / Nod hold the patent on "doing a joke that's really shit repeatedly in a desperate attempt to try and make it funny again via irony".
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 08:38   #15
Stealth
Potentate

Stealth is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm, I just hope ThunderCat didn't take my antics in #ladybug to seriously.

Anyways, congrats.

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 08:38   #16
Evergreen
the merciless

wow the mods butchered this one.

There was still a few gems they could of left in you know.

Unread 19 Jul 2004, 11:27   #17
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're giving out invites to anyone who e-mails you?

Who's the best man? Spinner?
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 11:48   #18
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I AM! :P

Congrats Ladybug and Starlock. Couldnt be happier for you

Dont invite too many HCs. Nerds in Fist fights in a wedding isnt good :P

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 11:48   #19
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Great news

I wish you both the best of luck, and a very special wedding and honeymoon

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 12:13   #20
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

also i dont know any of you:

Congratulations

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 12:31   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who invited the cast of some shite American sitcom to post on the forums?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 12:55   #22
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

hahaha ^^ couldn't have said it better
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 13:02   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Who invited the cast of some shite American sitcom to post on the forums?
To be fair, they probably shouldn't have posted this on GD given that most people here are complete wankers, but it's not like they've both just registered their accounts for this.
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 13:06   #24
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

congratulations

and sunday

dont post anymore or ill be forced to reban etc
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 13:32   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Please post again Sunday.
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 13:34   #26
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

congratulations (-:
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 13:35   #27
are
former and current VGN HC

are is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I still can't find a suitable english phrase to express my best wishes for the both of you. Perhaps the fact I now spent >1h to recover my PA forum password is a slight hint towards my feelings.

Regards,
_are_
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 13:41   #28
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Please post again Sunday.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 13:42   #29
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
To be fair, they probably shouldn't have posted this on GD given that most people here are complete wankers, but it's not like they've both just registered their accounts for this.
Ok, granted. But really, listen, read "i am praying" "i hope very much for happiness", "you helped us".

Im a cynic, honestly deep down i wish them all the best, but **** sake it all sounds a bit sickly, rehearsed, cliched and pathetic to me.

Unread 19 Jul 2004, 13:43   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Out of interest Deffeh, you ever been in love?

(this isn't an offer )
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 13:45   #31
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i wouldnt know

Unread 19 Jul 2004, 13:59   #32
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Please ban anyway JammyJim.
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 16:06   #33
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

congrats
dont' really know either of you, but it's nice to see things work out
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 17:11   #34
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
congrats
dont' really know either of you, but it's nice to see things work out

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 21:52   #35
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats m8s!
all best to u in future!

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ðragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 21:57   #36
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Ok, granted. But really, listen, read "i am praying" "i hope very much for happiness", "you helped us".

Im a cynic, honestly deep down i wish them all the best, but **** sake it all sounds a bit sickly, rehearsed, cliched and pathetic to me.
I agree with deffeh again.

I'm aghast at the fact they modded most of STarbucks and my own posts out of this thread.

I mean there was some quality material including the ignorant threat of GIVE ME YOUR CO-ORDS SO I CAN SHOW YOU HOW BIG MY E-PENIS FLEET IS AND WIPE YOU OUT FOR TROLLING MY BESTEST FRIENDS ON THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD (on the internet lol) I recieved after much jolly posting.

p.s. I even got a hilarious threat in pm from someone in pa team who believed telling me he was in pa team would give him some sort of majestical powers of moderation on these forums, Xontas I salute you for being an idiot.

Unread 19 Jul 2004, 22:04   #37
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sunday, i salute you for failing to realise those in PA team and those who are the higher up admins have very close connections, and your inability to spot this is probably going to cost you this account.

Again

*sigh*

Still amazed youve survived this long with that sig.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 22:18   #38
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Congratulations Ladybug & Starlock - I'm sure you'll be very happy (and don't forget to teach any kids you decide to have maths early so they can calc your battles for you)
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 22:23   #39
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Im suprised they didnt ban the FG accounts

And Sunday post your sig in this thread cos they are all turned off there, I hate seeing

R1 - I didn't play but I will say i did as a newbie cos these retards dont know better
R2 - See Round 1
R3 - 290532343254235234324:1:5 l33333ttttt krewwweqw!!!!11232
R4 - 1342342423424234234234234234234523451251432535:2:5 leeeee3t krewww RB =---FFDFD--==== some shitty alliance
R5 - retired*
R6 - retired*
R7 - retired*
R8 - retired*
R9 - Retired*
R10 - Back as l333t kererwqwerqerqwe qw 11:10:67w
R11 - lol you dont know im in a good alliance lol no coords lolololol

{insert alliance thats been around for 2 rounds} 4 EVA!

[Insert 25 Lines of unfunny IRC script from retards no-one knows or cares about]

* = too cheap to pay

R
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 22:24   #40
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Frankly if JJ can be usurped by PA team still on this forum then there is no hope.
Hope for what? That youll be able to derail every thread with a troll response and get kudos for it?

Was there ever any hope of that?
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 22:44   #41
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
No, just that anyone who has friends in pa could post drivel in this forum and call on big papa to sort things out.

You missed out on the drama on #forums lately kura.

Jassy tried to get mist sacked cause he wouldn't ban me from #forums or g-line me from the server by threatening to use her friends above him to do it.

I just don't think this sorta shite should be encourage you know the whole I got friends in higher places than you and I will get what I want regardless of what whoever is in charge thinks.
Drama & #forums are rarely mentioned in the same sentence.
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 23:01   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
No, just that anyone who has friends in pa could post drivel in this forum and call on big papa to sort things out.
How is any of that excuse for you posting shit?
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 00:06   #43
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

but i reakon the chances of sunday making a troll account under a differnt name if he gets banned (again) are high.

also big congrats to ladybug and Starlock i wish you all the best in the future

:EDIT: dont sleep thru english class kids :/

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 15:48   #44
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations to you both, I hope you enjoy married life

( it's not as bad as that say it is! )
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 15:49   #45
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice-Lady
( it's not as bad as that say it is! )
haha yes it is, but enjoy it while it lasts.

j/k & Congratulations!!
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 16:05   #46
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General8
but i reakon the chances of sunday making a troll account under a differnt name if he gets banned (again) are high.

Just ban all canadian isps.

"Omlette"

"Breaking"

"Eggs"

etc
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 16:07   #47
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

i hope you checked and made sure she's no longer living with her ex (who shes still engaged to)

Congrats etc
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:57   #48
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Congrats Ladybug \o/.
Good Luck to both of you
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 22:51   #49
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Congratulations to the both of you. Best wishes and all that
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 01:08   #50
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

congrats LB and Starlock whom I do not know.

Take care of LB or I shall beat you with a hemoroidal mongoose. :/
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote