User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Jul 2004, 09:47   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Trainspotting

I read the book during my holiday, it was shite. Is the film as incomprehensible as the book ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 09:51   #2
Curufinwe
[+] Templar

Curufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the rough
Re: Trainspotting

The movie was by far the worst piece of shit I ever saw...
We have sworn, and not lightly. This oath we will keep. We are threatened with many evils, and treason not least; but one thing is not said: that we shall suffer from cowardice, from cravens or the fear of cravens. Therefore I say that we will go on, and this doom I add: the deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song until the last days of Arda.
Curufinwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 09:54   #3
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curufinwe
The movie was by far the worst piece of shit I ever saw...
I liked it but there again thats me.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 10:06   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I thought the film was great when I saw it 6 years ago.
Don't know what I'd think of it now.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 10:16   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unfortunately I saw the movie after all the hype. It's overrated (by some) but it's still mildly enjoyable on some level.

If you've got nothing better to do for two hours, and had a copy beside you I'd recommend giving it a watch. Just don't expect anything amazing.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 11:02   #6
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i still want to buy it, but it's 30 euros in a store where the average DVD costs like 8 euros.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 11:48   #7
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Prediction of Deepflow liking this due to sense of belonging and unity with characters
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 13:10   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought it was a great movie.

It is bad that I thought this thread would about actual trainspotting? :/
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 13:46   #9
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

watched the movie then read the book. i thought the book was great (takes a while to get used to the way its written) was better than the movie but the movie is still good
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 15:14   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The movie is good if you like to watch a lot of shit people being shit and doing shit things. You'll probably feel dirty at the end of it. There are a few quite funny scenes in it though.

Last edited by Nodrog; 18 Jul 2004 at 15:21.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 15:18   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The book had a couple of funny moments but as you say, it's a lot of shit people being shit and doing shit things.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 17:16   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
I read the book during my holiday

"Yill naw see me poisinin mah bohday wi tha [readin] shite"
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 17:48   #13
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

The movie is great (us.imdb.com is backing me this time) and my brother is currently reading the book, and he found it quite exilarating.
I enjoyed it a lot more than clerks, d´ya hear me dante?
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 17:52   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Trainspotting is the best british movie of all time and one of the top 10 best movies ever, case closed. Go back to your fancy fake shitey hollywood pictures starring Jennifer Lopez Bruce Willis and Keanu ****ing Reeves and come back when you actually like a properly told and acted story

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 17:54   #15
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Trainspotting is the best british movie of all time and one of the top 10 best movies ever, case closed. Go back to your fancy fake shitey hollywood pictures starring Jennifer Lopez Bruce Willis and Keanu ****ing Reeves and come back when you actually like a properly told and acted story
Thank you bery mucho
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 18:13   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
I enjoyed it a lot more than clerks, d´ya hear me dante?
Since you're wrong a great deal of the time this news pleases me somewhat.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 18 Jul 2004 at 18:20.
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 18:18   #17
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

It's a movie about real people and I assume the book is about real people.

I know the sort of ****ers that hang in parks with air rifles, that would shoot up and people that live in shit slums like that, and the ****ers that would fight in pubs.

Hence I thought it was a brilliant movie as it showed people the side of society that does exsist of shit people doing shit things and it happening, not many movies would have the balls to make something watchable out of the scum of society in general.

It even had a few nice touches emotionally as well with two of the characters in the movie having their life bombshelled.

As for the book I haven't read it but I'd believe it'd be compelling to anyone who keeps their eyes wide open.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 18:20   #18
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i think its a good movie, i feel a sense of belonging and unity with the characters.
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 18:23   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen

I know the sort of ****ers that hang in parks with air rifles, that would shoot up and people that live in shit slums like that, and the ****ers that would fight in pubs.

Hence I thought it was a brilliant movie as it showed people the side of society that does exsist of shit people doing shit things and it happening, not many movies would have the balls to make something watchable out of the scum of society in general.

It even had a few nice touches emotionally as well with two of the characters in the movie having their life bombshelled.

As for the book I haven't read it but I'd believe it'd be compelling to anyone who keeps their eyes wide open.
i ****ing hate saying this, but sunday, for once, is right.

I also ruined his sig quote possibilities by adding for once.

The characters are more real than any i can remember in any other film. Money just cant ****ing buy that

Unread 18 Jul 2004, 18:23   #20
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

I liked the Death Wish movies as the 'sort of ****ers that hang in parks with air rifles, that would shoot up and people that live in shit slums like that, and the ****ers that would fight in pubs' ended up being shot

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 20:44   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The characters are more real than any i can remember in any other film.

What about "21 grams"?
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 20:47   #22
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen

Hence I thought it was a brilliant movie .
That's why I thought it was a shit movie. Why on earth would you want a film to enshrine the average and mediocre? If I want to watch people like that then I'll go to a pub in Govan - when I watch a film, I'd rather be treated to something 'larger than life' rather than the banality in which some people exist.

Why on earth do you want to watch "real people" (if that trite expression even means anything)?

Last edited by Nodrog; 18 Jul 2004 at 20:52.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 20:51   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Nod when you go to the pub in Govan can i come to watch what happens plsta?!
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 11:20   #24
LuxFerum

LuxFerum is an unknown quantity at this point

The movie is better, some of the book's chapters are clearly unnecessary.
LuxFerum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 11:33   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Why on earth do you want to watch "real people" (if that trite expression even means anything)?
Because you can relate (on some level)?

One of the reasons (for instance) that the Royle Family is quite funny to me is because I have relatives who spew the same sort of idiocy as them. Watching people who I have nothing in common with wouldn't be amusing/etc in the same way. That's why a lot stand up comedians do obvious observational humour ("You ever noticed how airlines..."). Would "Did you ever notice how when you're making a billion dollar business deal your supermodel girlfriend keeps bugging you on the phone...." be funny in the same way?

edit : Obviously I can't relate to heroin addicts in the same fashion, but on the "real-people" point.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 19 Jul 2004 at 11:41.
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 12:03   #26
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I've never seen the film, but I thought Deffeh hated "drug films"

edit: Oh nevermind I've just read that it is anti-drugs or something.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 12:06   #27
Dante Hicks
Clerk

It's probably fine because it showed the negative consequences or something.

Basically if one of the characters in a movie takes drugs and there is some sort of personal tragedy as a result then it's OK because that's what happens in real-life.
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 12:21   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I've never seen the film, but I thought Deffeh hated "drug films"

edit: Oh nevermind I've just read that it is anti-drugs or something.
Its not a glorification of drugs. Tommy, the only straight one of the lot (if you exclude begby but hes just a ****ing psycho) tries it after breaking up with his girlfriend and is the only one to die of it. He contracts aids or something.

21 grams was so unbearably poor. So i didnt bear it, and walked out.

Unread 19 Jul 2004, 12:23   #29
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
I liked the Death Wish movies as the 'sort of ****ers that hang in parks with air rifles, that would shoot up and people that live in shit slums like that, and the ****ers that would fight in pubs' ended up being shot

~Vaio~
Try this

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 13:17   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
21 grams was so unbearably poor. So i didnt bear it, and walked out.

I was on the wind up.