User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Jun 2004, 08:25   #1
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
For Qdeathstar, Texan and all those like-minded americans

Perhaps using more pictures and less words will get the point across to these idiots about how hypocritic and evil their dictator is.

Apologies if this is old

Hey I know they may of backtracked on a couple out of the millions of policies they WANT to implement but that's like a serial murderer begging leniency for the fact he killed less people than he wanted to kill.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 09:11   #2
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: For Qdeathstar, Texan and all those like-minded americans

Evergreen is QDeathstar?
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 09:42   #3
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

wah?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 26 Jun 2004, 09:44   #4
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Different opinions, same shit style...
Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 09:55   #5
Evergreen
the merciless

someone get out of bed the wrong side this morning?

AS for your comment on style, I'm sure when the appoint a style moderator you can apply until then save them opinions for yourself.

How about you argue against the topic if you think my style is flawed or have a nice cuppa shut the **** up.

Unread 26 Jun 2004, 10:10   #6
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

You posted a shit flash-animation as an attempt at serious discussion, on a topic that already has about 50 threads? How could I ever have thought you were trolling?
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 10:18   #7
Evergreen
the merciless

How could I ever not notice that someone died and made you mod.

Tbh I thought ti was a decent effort but then again opinions are like assholes everyone has one.

If you don't like the subject, if you don't like the style, then say you don't like it, don't start flaming the ****ing user who posted it.

Save that just don't ****ing post, if everyone agrees with you then it'll disappear off the first page.

Or did someone leave their Ego in 5th and their smarts in reverse when they had their breakfast this morning?

Unread 26 Jun 2004, 10:43   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not a major fan of Sunday's posting, but I wouldn't say it was the same as QDS' style by any means.

If nothing else man, look at the typing!
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 10:47   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
How could I ever not notice that someone died and made you mod.
DeadMeat's calling people morons in heaven now
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 23:02   #10
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Texan and Qdeathstar are completely different. Even Sunday is better than Qdeathstar.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 00:10   #11
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Heh. Reminds me of the Pot and the Kettle.
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 00:45   #12
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

The comparison of Bush to hitler is laughable
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote