User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Jun 2004, 21:36   #51
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
Re: Anyone got any strikingly good ideas to make these forums interesting again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
quoted for future generations.
Quoted for any lady who comes near nod.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 22:01   #52
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Anyone got any strikingly good ideas to make these forums interesting again?

cos youre such a 'catch'
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 22:04   #53
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

You're telling this to the man who's been happily in love for the last couple of years, and happily in love a couple years before that and well you get the picture.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 25 Jun 2004, 22:06   #54
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i knew you were going to say that...

anyway, i put that down more to blind luck than anything else
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 22:17   #55
Evergreen
the merciless

Or the fact I'm not some drug-addled loser with mental problems.

Unread 25 Jun 2004, 22:21   #56
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

and you base that on... what exactly?
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 22:23   #57
Evergreen
the merciless

Your constant boasting on drug use and how you can't remember meeting who and what, I really doubt people get to know you and vice versa and hence you never know when you are missing out on love.

The fact you have mental issue's with meeting deadlines and being responsible, pretty much two big things in a relationship as well(that and your lamenting about problems mentally as an excuse rather than positively overcoming them).

So yah.

Unread 25 Jun 2004, 22:33   #58
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Your constant boasting on drug use and how you can't remember meeting who and what, I really doubt people get to know you and vice versa and hence you never know when you are missing out on love.

The fact you have mental issue's with meeting deadlines and being responsible, pretty much two big things in a relationship as well(that and your lamenting about problems mentally as an excuse rather than positively overcoming them).

So yah.
boasting? maybe... im not going to take issue with that now at least.

i dont think ive said i cant remember things very often, it would be interesting to see where you got that from. In fact ive probably said before that i remember everything when drunk/on drugs. People do get to know me, plenty of people know me very very well as it happens. I have loads of friends (what a crap thing to have to say) as it happens and am one of the most beloved people i know (ugh). True, i never have been in love, but im confident it'll happen.

how is missing deadlines a 'mental issue'? i really dont follow you here. If every student who missed 1 deadline their whole year had mental problems then i dont really see much future for the nation, thats a huge amount of people. I dont think i ever lamented about problems and used them as an excuse, the only possible example of this i can see is when i put that letter to my course leader on this forum and mentioned i had ADHD. I personally didnt see it as an excuse and i still don't, i was putting it in there on the off chance that it would get me off. I know it had little or nothing to do with it that i missed the deadline, and thats all that matters.

so basically, your last post was complete bollocks... k?
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 23:38   #59
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
plenty of people know me very very well as it happens. I have loads of friends (what a crap thing to have to say) as it happens and am one of the most beloved people i know (ugh). True, i never have been in love...
are you Jimmy Saville?

EDIT we have to get avatars back just so you can have this. In fact, that's what would improve the board. Everyone has avatars, but they have to be of people (and no-one can choose their own). Just think which ones have been most attention-grabbing... Oli Letwin/the Thatch, Kojak, Dale Winton, even Basil Brush... people 'tars

Last edited by 1-X; 25 Jun 2004 at 23:51.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 23:44   #60
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

would it change your opinion of me if i said yes?
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 23:46   #61
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it was the repeated use of "as it happens", something he is well known for. As for changing my opinion, I'm afraid I haven't really formed one about you. You're easy-going and inoffensive (like me, I suppose)
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 23:50   #62
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

\o/

i didnt notice that as i was writing it how dissapointing.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 23:58   #63
1-X
overtired

award one avatar per day, starting with the highest postcount and working down. Have a thread where people suggest "people avatars" appropriate for that person, then a poll, then yay piccie, we ****ing love avatars.

and whoever took 'em away in the first place should have Urs Meier.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 00:09   #64
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Highest postcount down seems pretty fair. Rewards me for talking bollocks for years.

I nominate Jack Dee for Nodrogs avatar. Except nodrog isnt cool enough. So itd have to be a picture of Jack Dee looking like a twat in a non funny way somehow.

In fact, scrap the whole thing

Jim Davidson.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote