User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Jun 2004, 18:27   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Your Dream Job

As unrealistic as possible.

For me, personally, my dream job would be Wrestling Bad Guy. The main heel, the main shithead. I'd ****ing love it. I'd probably orgasm on the spot at thousands of people from all sides shouting at me, swearing at me, cursing me, threatening to kill me, and me standing protected in a ring bating them

**** me thatd be awesome. The sheer hatred i could bring out in people using my natural arrogance.. at the end of my career id have to move into Witness Protection.

I've even thought it out - i'd be Robbie "The Schoolboy" Fergusson. I'd befriend people and then schoolboy them at the least plausible moment for no other thrill than that of ****ing someone up. My finishing move would be "The Schoolboy Error" though im not sure what it encompasses. I'd also like to be the rather meagre (in comparison) size i am at the moment, just to make people hate me even more.

I can but dream.

How about you?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 18:29   #2
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
Re: Your Dream Job

Work from home, and no one from work knows my address, telephone number , mobile number or email.

The only thing they know will be my bank ac number and sort code so they can send oodles of cash every month

hehehe I have a dream..
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 18:31   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

There is no such thing as a dream job for me, I dream of spending the days jobless while still have the finance posibilities to do what I want and go where I want to go.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 18:34   #4
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

astronaut
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 18:40   #5
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

gigilo except that my clients are only the fittest women in the world (in my opinion obviously).
Getting paid to have sex with beautiful (and ONLY beautiful) women would be

Last edited by Zar; 24 Jun 2004 at 00:52.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 18:42   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Football manager.

If I don't do well, I get more money!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 19:18   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

God.

(And yes I've seen Bruce Almighty)

Although bein an astronaut would be really cool as well - I'd love to look down on the whole of earth in a physical way!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 19:21   #8
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

king of my own country

POWER TRIP AHOY

or a pirate

i could say "yarrr" all day and i woundn't get any funny looks

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 19:23   #9
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Football manager or Male Gigolo(to sexy/bisexual women.)

p.s. Extremely Well paid Beta Tester for Codemasters or Blizzard.
p.p.s I almost applied for Codemasters even though I'd to have had of moved etc but in the end I didn't and fate smiled on me anyway :P

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 20:31   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My top 6 (not necessarily in order)

1. Political Philosophical author / speaker.
Especially the latter. The idea of being paid to hear the sound of my own voice makes me positively weak at the knees.

2. Lecturer
Similar to the above, although you'd have to deal with retards (bad). But some of these retards would be nubile young ladies (good).

3. Punk rock front man
I'm not musical, and have no charisma, but this is unrealistic right? A combination of expressing myself (see above) and getting to jump round like a retard.

4. Night club owner
A billion bonus sleaze points.

5. Game developer.
I once developed through the ideas for an RPG with a few of my friends. It's probably one of the projects I've had most fun doing, despite the fact it got nowhere.

6. Comic / Book / Geek merchandise store owner
Chance to read comics / books all day and converse with other geeks.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 20:34   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I doubt it would really be that hard to become a male gigalo, just go to the gym heavily for a few years and work on becoming more charismatic. If it's actually your dream job then you might as well try for it.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 20:41   #12
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And I dont really have a 'dream' job. I could imagine myself being really happy doing quite a few things, as long as I found them nteresting, intellectually challenging, demanding, and they gave me quite a lot of autonomy and 'room to move' as it were. Also it would have to be a job where people I think are morons don't have significant power over me. An academic job would be cool, but there's also a few positions in the real world that would probably be good as well.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 20:43   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
2. Lecturer
Similar to the above, although you'd have to deal with retards (bad). But some of these retards would be nubile young ladies (good).
I dont see why you couldnt do this.
You should do this.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:59   #14
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Footballer.

Football is my life, playing for Rovers in whatever league has always been my dream.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 22:19   #15
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
it would have to be a job where people I think are morons don't have significant power over me.
worth emphasis.

Anyway, clearly opinion editor for a newspaper or a columnist of some sort.

I also agree with Dante on 4 5 and 6. But I'd rather no one ever saw me, so the first three are outish.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 22:33   #16
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i'd be a Games Developer (which is actually what i intend to do) or a British Army Officer
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 22:45   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

army? euch.

id be a recreational drugs test subject.

failing that, a professional go player (lollyroffle, its nice to have a dream, even if you know youll never be good enough)

failing that, some kind of job in the care industry, which im probably going to get anyway. Where i can feel at the end of the day that i 'made a difference' to peoples lives. But as this was a 'dream' job, all my co workers would be fantastic people too, which just doesnt happen.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 22:51   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

some sort of tyrant
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 23:19   #19
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

space pimp clearly yes
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 23:26   #20
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Ok mine would be to play for Liverpool FC, and be so damm good that I could win all the trophys for them.
Also I would have Keira Knightley as my wife and MIscha Barton as my 2nd wife. ( Ill be a mormon ffs).

Then in my part time I would test games. And also make a few Hollywood Films. And have a music career.

Then when i'm too old to play football (lets say 45, cos im so damm l33t) i will start up a brilliant company which everyone uses and knows. Yet to be decided. Then when im in late 50's i'll divorce Keira and Mischa as they will be a bit old and remarry Emma Watson. Also when im 70ish ill go to the undying lands and have "fun" with the sexy elven ladys (aka Arwen and others). That is all

More a life than a job but hey.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 23:38   #21
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider
Ok mine would be to play for Liverpool FC, and be so damm good that I could win all the trophys for them.
Also I would have Keira Knightley as my wife and MIscha Barton as my 2nd wife. ( Ill be a mormon ffs).

Then in my part time I would test games. And also make a few Hollywood Films. And have a music career.

Then when i'm too old to play football (lets say 45, cos im so damm l33t) i will start up a brilliant company which everyone uses and knows. Yet to be decided. Then when im in late 50's i'll divorce Keira and Mischa as they will be a bit old and remarry Emma Watson. Also when im 70ish ill go to the undying lands and have "fun" with the sexy elven ladys (aka Arwen and others). That is all

More a life than a job but hey.
when i'm 50 i plan on marrying britney's granddaughter. but that's not really a job now is it?
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 23:47   #22
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

heh
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 00:12   #23
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

What does the verb "to schoolboy" mean?

My dream job would be hunter-killer cyborg.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 00:49   #24
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
yeah i was just about to add some type of action hero. hunter killer cyborg might be the best way to go, given that in real life terrorists probably have better aim than terrorists in Bond movies.

i definitely would like to shoot people, but I'd also like to get it on with Tyra Banks at the end of the day so I'm not sure if there's any cyborg/Banks conflicts but I'm hoping they get resolved before I grow up.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 00:57   #25
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
when i'm 50 i plan on marrying britney's granddaughter. but that's not really a job now is it?
Im assuming you are around 20

britney spears isnt even 25. She is unlikely to have a kid for another 5 years.

So you will be 25 when she gets a child

Lets assume that kid grows up and has children at 25-30 years.

You will be 50-55 years old when britney spears has her first grand child.

You will be marrying an infant.

Paedo!
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 00:59   #26
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
you were born in 1980.... britney in '81

britney is not pregnant so the earliest she could have a child is age 24 - born 2005

you will be 50 in 2030. If Britney's earliest possible child had a child herself at a mere age 16 (2021) she'd only be 9 years old when you plan on marrying her.

dammit, totally EFB by Zar

Last edited by 1-X; 24 Jun 2004 at 01:06.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 01:13   #27
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
efb?
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 01:21   #28
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
efb?
a forum abbreviation meaning "Edit: F**k, Beaten"
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 01:25   #29
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
you were born in 1980.... britney in '81

britney is not pregnant so the earliest she could have a child is age 24 - born 2005

you will be 50 in 2030. If Britney's earliest possible child had a child herself at a mere age 16 (2021) she'd only be 9 years old when you plan on marrying her.

i was fixing on younger than nine, but that is still tighter than i'd thought (GET IT?? LOL).

I wouldn't actually have sex with her until she was of a decent age. But, as the crazy guy from Utah will tell you, if you kidnap them when they are very young you can mold them however you want. Which is of course the entire point of having children (the molding, not the sex). So for a few years I just sow some wild oats, and then I come into my own with the perfect wife molded to perfectly fit my every need (kind of like playing the stock market, it's all about investment and patience). And yes, I know what you're thinking, "How dare you cheat on your poor kidnapped prepubescent wife!" Why don't you **** off back to seminary preacher boy. Anyway, and when she turns thirty or so I'll have another granddaughter ready and trained to take over (not my own, that would be immoral).

But this all getting off the jobs topic, and using the Britney segue I'd like to point out that with both Britney and JLo (who tbh I am entirely unattracted to) marrying back up dancers recently you really have to put "back up dancer to an attractive, slutty, rich, and especially confused female vocalist" near the top of any dream job list.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 02:36   #30
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Something challenging.
Yet at the same time, something i could also not have to do when i couldnt be arsed, eg, having a bad day, then it doesnt need to be challenging.
Something without an idiot as a boss, or idiots alongside me heirarchicly.
scratch that, I'd be the boss, and only people who worked ****ing hard, and understood my work ethic would be promoted, this would filter downwards, and idiots, or people only in it for the money would be out of a job sharpish.
Something in advertising or PR maybe/ Film / media
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 04:00   #31
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My job is almost perfect, apart from the travelling malarkey. When that finishes, I'll be spending my days organising other people's work schedules, testing out new broadband applications, like video streaming, VoIP, games, etc. and talking to customers about how to use these applications and then helping them install the backbone of the network to do it all.

Interesting, stimulating, a bit of power and a cosy home with a wife and baby to go home to at the end of the day, with some travelling thrown in when I feel like it.

Shame I'm stuck in a crappy hotel in Ohio at the moment doing a crappy install where noone knows what the **** they're supposed to be doing and I have 6 days to install 5 sites before the company start throwing lawsuits around.

Oh well, in time, all will be good...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 04:03   #32
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
My job is almost perfect, apart from the travelling malarkey. When that finishes, I'll be spending my days organising other people's work schedules, testing out new broadband applications, like video streaming, VoIP, games, etc. and talking to customers about how to use these applications and then helping them install the backbone of the network to do it all.

Interesting, stimulating, a bit of power and a cosy home with a wife and baby to go home to at the end of the day, with some travelling thrown in when I feel like it.

Shame I'm stuck in a crappy hotel in Ohio at the moment doing a crappy install where noone knows what the **** they're supposed to be doing and I have 6 days to install 5 sites before the company start throwing lawsuits around.

Oh well, in time, all will be good...
where in ohio? i'll be driving across ohio friday. and on to a wedding saturday somewheres in kentucka.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 04:04   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
If Britney's earliest possible child had a child herself at a mere age 16 (2021) she'd only be 9 years old when you plan on marrying her.
Clearly Britney's daughter would have a child at age 12.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 04:11   #34
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
where in ohio? i'll be driving across ohio friday. and on to a wedding saturday somewheres in kentucka.
I'm in Wheeling, near St Clairsville.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 04:21   #35
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

Well, although this is a dumb answer... i would love to get paid to wank0r.... im good at it... i mean, i havnt seen a vagina since i was born... so ive gotten a lot of practive... 20k a year would be nice.. like a side-wankoring job.. then i could work and Mc Donalds or something and get fat, the burn it off by wankoring..

Or maybe i could sell "wank your way to a wonderfull body" exersize tapes.. See, the possibilities are endless if you use your knob the right way.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 08:30   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Footballer.

Football is my life, playing for Rovers in whatever league has always been my dream.
Think bigger. Earn lots of money by being some sort of superrockstar, then BUY rovers!

And then Saviola and Tevez, assuming this is in 8 years or so.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 09:31   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

own a bookshop, where i wouldnt actually ever have to do anything, just sit around and read/play on computer/generally chill out

i know its sad but hey
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 09:40   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Own the worlds first combination book shop/computer shop/wine bar.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 09:42   #39
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
I'd rather go for a T1000 look myself. Cyborgs are all well and good, but all those messy organic bits ruin the fun.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 09:43   #40
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Own the worlds first combination book shop/computer shop/wine bar.

do it

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 12:18   #41
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

OH MY GOD, ITS THE SCHOOLBOY ERROR! THE SCHOOLBOY HAS SCHOOLBOYED HIS FRIEND OF 4504522323 YEARS FOR A LAUGH! THE HUMANITY!

The verb "to schoolboy" means humiliating someone, tricking them in a way that they make some sort of error, when they least expect it.

If you make a "schoolboy error" youve made a basic or rookie mistake somehow.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 12:39   #42
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

my dream job would involve autonomy, variety and a very large wage packet

and maybe vin diesel as one of my personal assistants
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 13:40   #43
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Dream job...Rock star and damn successful music writer/producer.
Though I would prob get sick of music for a period of time before being able to go back to it so I'd have to be Hugh Hefner.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 13:43   #44
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

I'd like to be the man that wipes Schumachers visor during his pit stops in the GP, that looks like a quality profession.

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 13:45   #45
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oo Oo Jennifer Garners sex slave. Working pro boner
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 13:56   #46
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
I'd like to be the man that wipes Schumachers visor during his pit stops in the GP, that looks like a quality profession.
You should write to him and tell him, I bet he doesnt realise that this is some peoples DREAM job, not just somat thats cool!
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 13:57   #47
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

rally driver
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 15:58   #48
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

I was sure Kura would've posted in here by now.

DEFFEH.

The schoolboy is an actual move already, it's like a variation of the one kid pushes 2nd kid over kid 3 whose on hands and knees behind them causing them to fall over.

but with only kid 2 and 3. and kid 3 pulls kid two backwards over them into a pinning predicament.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 16:26   #49
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

http://www.c2i-international.com

And the plans are already in place to get there. It'll take a decade or so, but I'm on the right track - as soon as I quit this IT job and move to the next phase of the plan.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 16:33   #50
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
http://www.c2i-international.com

And the plans are already in place to get there. It'll take a decade or so, but I'm on the right track - as soon as I quit this IT job and move to the next phase of the plan.
Why is that your dream job then?