User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Jun 2004, 02:47   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Never get mugged

People threw away those old Nokia bricks, out a few years ago. Apparently, if you accompany yourself with that very brick with whatever other flashy phone you have, if they decide to take 'your phone' they'll just end up with a brick (which you could also use to smash their head open ) but anyway yeah.

Aside from the usual "don't go where there is a danger of crime" etc. type responses, what do you do to avoid crime? Or in some bizarre instances of forum users here, some of you may go out looking for it / creating it.

It's 2:44am - haven't had any sleep for 52 hours, taken a box of pro plus, drunk a crate of redbull, small sip of whiskey, had 2 cups of corfee, 1 cupahotachocolata and a dip of the head. Best buzz - I feel like superman - try it you lot - I want to fight crime now
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 04:03   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Never get mugged

I find looking like scum helps.

Not that it's a deliberate crime avoidance policy, just a handy side-effect of other lifestyle style choices.

I'd imagine most muggers make a very quick cost-benefit analysis before they start their work. There's a very slight possibility I could be a crazy person and I look like I have about 27 pence on me (which usually I do). What would be the point of mugging me?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 04:32   #3
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

I find being bigger than everyone is a good crime avoidance method.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 05:08   #4
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Dressing up in a police uniform is the win.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 08:21   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
I find being bigger than everyone is a good crime avoidance method.
^^^

That and not living in wretched hives of scum and villainy, like you people.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 08:32   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

It's good to have a psycho look in your eyes
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 09:22   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i think its just luck that i havent been mugged yet, i dont normally go out on my own at night, but when im on pills im just stupid and walk down manchesters high street at 3am to buy fags on my own :/

but hey, ive been lucky so far \o/
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 09:28   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I find my Jewelled Longsword of Theft +6 helps me against muggers.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 09:31   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I find my Jewelled Longsword of Theft +6 helps me against muggers.
Surely that would help you to steal things?
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 09:32   #10
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i think any kind of longsword would be something of a deterrent to muggers.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 09:32   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i think any kind of longsword would be something of a deterrent to muggers.
Depends what his class is. He might not be able to use it.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 09:34   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

hes a level 32 student teacher

P.S

do you remember that bit in simon the sorcerer (2?) where the group of people played 'apartments and accountants'? that was great, i stayed in there and listened to the whole thing
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 09:36   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

StS was a poor (or non IBM-Compatable using) man's Monkey Island.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 09:37   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

so basically "no i didnt play it"

it was brill

but nm i guess
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 09:40   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
so basically "no i didnt play it"
I did, because I didn't own an IBM-Compatible.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 09:40   #16
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

and you didnt play monkey island?

you deprived child.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 09:41   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
and you didnt play monkey island?
Not at the time, no.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 09:42   #18
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

neither did i as it happens...

well, i played MI1, but never got my hands on MI2
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 09:53   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Monkey Island > Simon the Sorceror

But I liked them both.

Although I never did get the "talkie" version of StS. With Rimmer!
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 10:22   #20
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

having turkish connectioncs is the win
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 10:23   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
having turkish connectioncs is the win
Are you sure people aren't just afraid of catching "the gay"?
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 10:33   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

turks are the ones that mug you over here.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 10:33   #23
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I endeavour to avoid leaving the rich areas of the cities I live in.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 10:40   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
In what way?
In the purchase of heroin.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 11:17   #25
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i generaly just don't go outside, but when i do, nothing ever happens so i must be doing something right
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 11:45   #26
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
in order to avoid crime, i just hope that it happens to someone else and not me
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 11:50   #27
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i never had to avoid it. oh!

i did get semi-mugged in washingston once. this guy came up to me waving his hand in his pocket as though he had a knife and said "give me your money!" i said "no" then he grabbed my coat and said "gimme your money" and i said "**** off".

it worked. so. saying "**** off" is my crime deterrent.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 11:58   #28
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

I just flex my errection at them. No one mugs me.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 12:19   #29
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i wonder if i'd be in such a situation i'd dare to say "yes i have a phone in my pocket. and no you can't have it."
risking my life for a nokia 3510
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 14:55   #30
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0 MK III
I just flex my errection at them. No one mugs me.
If the mugger's gay, you'll be bum-raped.
----------retired-------
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 15:10   #31
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

I don't accept the authority of the state so there's no such thing as crime.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 15:13   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
I don't accept the authority of the state so there's no such thing as crime.
I consider a crime to be a violation of natural rights therefore there is a definition of crime outside of the state.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 15:14   #33
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Generally though, I stay inside or avoid going anywhere with people nearby.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 15:51   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I'm a Shaolin monk capable of killing a man via a mere discussion about bicycles so I fear no-one.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 18:03   #35
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
If the mugger's gay, you'll be bum-raped.
You dont get gay criminals, silly.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 18:44   #36
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

how to avoid crime?

Run from any fight you see looming. Especially if the other party is drunk. I hate it when people try to apologize/negotiate to an annoyed pissed guy due to a small misunderstanding in a club or bar etc.... Almost always it ends up in a fight. Just run or get as far from the situation as possible. Don't bother talking to drunk people when they are annoyed. No matter how nice you are they wont care.

The best form of defence is to run as fast as you can

edit: this thread is about mugging... well you have to weight the opportunity cost. Is potentially losing your life or severely injuring yourself (either ending your life, or severely limiting you for months) worth your phone and wallet which wont be more than a few hundred quid?
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 20:41   #37
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
edit: this thread is about mugging... well you have to weight the opportunity cost. Is potentially losing your life or severely injuring yourself (either ending your life, or severely limiting you for months) worth your phone and wallet which wont be more than a few hundred quid?
You're obviously right, but it's not just the money. (Although I'd note that I absolutley hate my job, and I'd need to go to work for half a month to get a "few hundred quid"). It's also the psychological "damage". Any time there's been a possibly violent situation and I've backed down I've felt pretty shitty about it for quite a while afterwards.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 23 Jun 2004 at 20:47.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 20:47   #38
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I got mugged and lost 10 pound within 5 minutes of getting of the train when I came to London last year
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:16   #39
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I got mugged and lost 10 pound within 5 minutes of getting of the train when I came to London last year
Sometimes it helps not to be ginger
----------retired-------
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 08:36   #40
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road

Quote:
i think its just luck that i havent been mugged yet, i dont normally go out on my own at night, but when im on pills im just stupid and walk down manchesters high street at 3am to buy fags on my own :/

but hey, ive been lucky so far \o/
Where abouts in Manchester do you go out? What do you look like?

I only ask because I intend to take advatange of your pilled state.

Assuming I'm not on one myself

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 08:43   #41
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I find that wearing a black rubbery looking kevlar armour and a face mask, and having a stylised gold bat on my chest helps. This decreases muggings in general, but drastically increases the number of supervillans that I come across. Still there is only one of those every few years.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 08:55   #42
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
I find that wearing a black rubbery looking kevlar armour and a face mask, and having a stylised gold bat on my chest helps. This decreases muggings in general, but drastically increases the number of supervillans that I come across. Still there is only one of those every few years.
I went to a fancy dress party in Aberystwyth the other week dressed as Batman. it was ace.

I kept stopping people and telling them that crime doesn't pay.

I was pissed.

O2 Rip-off campaign

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 08:57   #43
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mong
I went to a fancy dress party in Aberystwyth the other week dressed as Batman. it was ace.

I kept stopping people and telling them that crime doesn't pay.

I was pissed.
this doesn't have anything to do with your split thread does it?

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 09:24   #44
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
this doesn't have anything to do with your split thread does it?
It's not entirely unrelated actually. Quite bizzare you ask, why?

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 09:46   #45
Radical Edward

Quote:
It's not entirely unrelated actually. Quite bizzare you ask, why?
well batman never seems to be able to keep women past one film. Not 100% sure why I asked really, it could do with being able to draw out likely scenarios given the strangeness of the average GD user.

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 09:54   #46
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
well batman never seems to be able to keep women past one film. Not 100% sure why I asked really, it could do with being able to draw out likely scenarios given the strangeness of the average GD user.
"Average GD user"? What is that? Demographics?

( )

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 09:56   #47
Radical Edward

Quote:
"Average GD user"? What is that? Demographics?

( )
an unknown demographic no less

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 10:00   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I would put forward the suggestion that he's talking about the modal gd user, in which case observation is the only thing required.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 14:40   #49
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Where abouts in Manchester do you go out? What do you look like?

I only ask because I intend to take advatange of your pilled state.

Assuming I'm not on one myself
well, i used to live on oxford road in student halls, but i moved out a few weeks ago. And im normally talking about walking to the spar on that street, which is about 5 minutes from where i live.

i go out to probably too many different places to recount, but normally on pills ive just been to phoenix to sin:ergy (which is brill, and the nearest regular hard dance night to where i live).

although i have actually been assaulted while walking home on oxford road before, but that was more like 1am rather than 4. AND when walking down to spar on pills there seem to be a lot of other people doing the same, its the friendliest ive ever seen that street, i got 2 free ciggys in one journey \o/.

There is a downside though, i always give loads of money to tramps

where do you go out?
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 20:57   #50
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I dress like a mugger.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote