User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Jun 2004, 22:37   #451
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: [Football] Euro2004 prediction league

Group C is wide open :eek:
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 22:46   #452
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
So NOONE got any X's tonight? And 95% of ppl got 2pts?
Kura, SYMM, Red, Ragnarak, Evergreen all scored 1.
Everybody else got 2, so actually it was 82%, not 95.

I can't say the leaders of each group are definitely through but if no-one changed their predictions, they would be.

some advice

SYMM - you need to change your last day predictions to stand any chance as CoD gains points if you do and will always finish above you

JonnyBGood - you have the exact same last 4 predictions as Grimble, making it impossible to qualify unless you change some too.

Last edited by 1-X; 21 Jun 2004 at 22:55.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:13   #453
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Italy v Bulgaria

1-0 Leshy, Kura, 1-X
2-0 midge5, CoD
2-1 SYMM
3-0 MrL

1-0 Koen, LHC
2-0 Red, Non.Human
2-1 Deffeh
3-0 Lokken, roadrunner

2-0 at0mic.c0w, Blastoderm, Zharkov
3-0 Dace, Lupin
3-1 Ragnarak
4-0 Apothos

1-0 Evergreen
2-0 Grimble
2-1 PureviL
3-0 Peace, JC, Stew
3-1 JonnyBGood

-----------------------------

Denmark v Sweden

2-1 SYMM
1-1 MrL, midge5
0-1 Leshy
0-2 CoD
1-2 Kura, 1-X

1-1 Non.Human
2-2 Deffeh
0-1 Koen, LHC
1-2 roadrunner, Red, Lokken

1-0 Lupin
1-1 Dace, Blastoderm
0-2 at0mic.c0w
1-2 Zharkov
1-3 Ragnarak
1-4 Apothos

0-0 Evergreen
0-1 Stew
0-2 JonnyBGood
1-2 PureviL, Grimble, JC
2-3 Peace

Last edited by 1-X; 22 Jun 2004 at 15:43.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:19   #454
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I could REALLY do with a good day 2moro
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:28   #455
1-X
overtired

why has no-one taken denmark for the win? I put 1-2 to sweden believing it to be a close game, and it may well be higher scoring than that.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:32   #456
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

I'm pretty surprised too.
Must be the 5-0.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:34   #457
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
why has no-one taken denmark for the win? I put 1-2 to sweden believing it to be a close game, and it may well be higher scoring than that.
Look at it the other way round - all but two ppl think that Sweden will only win by one goal.
Why do ppl think it will be so close when lookin at their games against Bulgaria.
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 01:53   #458
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

****ing stealing grimble wanker.

Anyways

Italy 3-1 Bulgaria
Denmark 0-2 Sweden
Holland 3-1 Latvia
Germany 1-2 Czech Republic

PS Ta 1-X <3
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 01:58   #459
1-X
overtired

if Jonny's predictions come true...
Code:
Group D
		X	G	Pts
JonnyBGood	5	7	22
JC		2	14	20
Grimble		2	11	17
Stew		1	11	14
PureviL		0	13	13
Evergreen	1	8	11
Peace		0	8	8
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 02:02   #460
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

At least I changed that god awful germany to win prediction I had down. What the **** was I thinking?
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 07:36   #461
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i hope you'll be right jbg...
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 07:55   #462
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Italy 4 - 0 Bulgaria
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 09:12   #463
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

My changed predictions for the final 4 group games:

Tue22 Italy - Bulgaria 2-0
Tue22 Denmark - Sweden 1-2

Wed23 Holland - Latvia 4-0
Wed23 Germany - Czech Rep 1-1
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 10:25   #464
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimble v2.0
My changed predictions for the final 4 group games:

Tue22 Italy - Bulgaria 2-0
Tue22 Denmark - Sweden 1-2

Wed23 Holland - Latvia 4-0
Wed23 Germany - Czech Rep 1-1
Grimble, make your predictions the same as jonny's and your through to the final easy.

DON'T YOU GEDDIT?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 10:49   #465
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Italy 2-1 Bulgaria
Denmark 2-1 Sweden :P
(I realise this could probably end my competition, but wtf )
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 10:55   #466
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Time for my first changes i think.

Italy 3-1 Bulgaria

Denmark 1-3 Sweden (tho i'm tempted by 2-1 Denmark )
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 11:42   #467
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about

i would like to change

Wed23 Germany 1-2 Czech Rep

to

Wed23 Germany 1-0 Czech Rep
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 12:02   #468
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Grimble, make your predictions the same as jonny's and your through to the final easy.

DON'T YOU GEDDIT?
Pfft, clearly I am going to steal 2nd place
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 14:26   #469
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

okay i try to swim against the stream/gush.

denmark 1 - 0 sweden

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 17:04   #470
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

none of the guys in my group has denmark to win, so i have no reason to change mine.
although i think (and hope) denmark will win.
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 17:14   #471
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

you should better hope that the czech win over germany

Unread 22 Jun 2004, 17:22   #472
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
you should better hope that the czech win over germany

galasek promised us they'd kick some german arses.
czech republic now has 16 million extra supporters \0/
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 17:48   #473
1-X
overtired

the tables below show how (with the exception of successful long-odds edited predictions) the current leaders of the groups are already through to the next round

Code:
Group A
		bpf*	Leshy
CoD		28	28 (1st)
Kurashima	24	29 (1st)
SYMM		20**    26 (1st)
MrL		27	26 (2nd)
midge5		26	27 (1st)
1-X		25	29 (1st)

Group B
		bpf*	koen
roadrunner	23	22 (2nd)
Red		23	24 (1st)
Lokken		23	22 (2nd)
Non.Human	23	23 (=1st)
LHC		26	27 (1st)
Deffeh		21	21 (=1st)

Group C	
		bpf*	Dace
at0mic.c0w	22	21 (2nd)
Lupin		22	25 (1st)
Apothos		22	21 (2nd)
Blastoderm	22	27 (1st)
Ragnarak	21	23 (1st)
Zharkov		22	26 (1st)

Group D
		bpf*	JC
Evergreen	21	20 (2nd)
Peace		17***	25 (1st)
PureviL		21	24 (1st)
Grimble		26	25 (2nd)
Stew		23	27 (1st)
JonnyBGood	22	20 (2nd)
* bpf=best possible finish
** your best finish is 3rd unless you change your Holland-Latvia prediction
*** best finish 4th (using current entry) but 2nd is still possible if you have unique predictions
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 18:05   #474
Stew
Made of Twigs

What the hell are u gonna do with ur time when Euro2004 ends and the season is still a long way off?!
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 18:08   #475
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

20/20 competition will be starting around then .

Olympics as well .
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 18:12   #476
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Olympics as well .
But thats pretty hard to do a prediction league for, thus providing too much spare time for 1-X.
Must say I'm looking forward to them tho
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 18:15   #477
1-X
overtired

/me rubs chin and ponders making olympic prediction workable
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 18:17   #478
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
But thats pretty hard to do a prediction league for
1-X is table and stat mad, he will find a way of sorting us out with something .

If not the forum will die until late August .
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 18:20   #479
1-X
overtired

I assumed the olympics were in july for some reason...

they're actually 11-29 august
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 18:29   #480
1-X
overtired

if you want a july league, it will probably have to be the copa america (6th - 25th July, similar format to euro2004 except only three groups)
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 19:03   #481
JC
lolly roffle

I told you he would come up with something. He's my hero <3.
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 19:10   #482
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

I would be up for Copa America predictions.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 19:12   #483
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd like to change my Italy Bulgaria to 3-0

Also

I find it quite funny that im the only one who went for the 2-2 Swe/Den. Its the only result that guarentees Italy are out, yknow..

Its too tempting. I'll leave that one

Even though im putting £15 on a sweden win

()

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 19:20   #484
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I find it quite funny that im the only one who went for the 2-2 Swe/Den. Its the only result that guarentees Italy are out, yknow..

The cynic in me wants to change my prediction to that, but i'll stay as I am I think.

I refuse to start changing predictions in case my original one is correct :(
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 19:22   #485
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Too late for me anyway, so im beyond caring

Unread 22 Jun 2004, 19:28   #486
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Four points tonight should see me through I reckon.
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 20:15   #487
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

suck my dick! what a beautiful goal.

Unread 22 Jun 2004, 20:34   #488
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh my.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 20:44   #489
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

oh Mama mia
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 20:53   #490
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Clearly the olympic predictor could work on medal predictions over a variety of track and field events and common sport events like hockey etc.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 21:12   #491
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak

Denmark 1-3 Sweden (tho i'm tempted by 2-1 Denmark )
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 21:39   #492
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Unread 22 Jun 2004, 21:40   #493
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Deffeh gets six
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 21:41   #494
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

I couldnt give a shit for the three points even though i look badass and it restores some pride. I lost £15 ad my gambling losses are just getting too harsh

Unread 22 Jun 2004, 21:41   #495
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

lol, our group sucks.
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 21:42   #496
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Holy ****
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 21:43   #497
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
lol, our group sucks.

Unread 22 Jun 2004, 21:45   #498
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I couldnt give a shit for the three points even though i look badass and it restores some pride. I lost £15 ad my gambling losses are just getting too harsh
When you say "pride" do you mean equal second place?
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 21:46   #499
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

****s sake.

THAT close to going 2-2 but I just didnt believe they would ever let it go to that.

how wrong i was.
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 21:48   #500
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Wait a minute you changed you Italy prediction