User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:26   #1
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Reckon I should sign up for SA forums?

I'm THAT close.
Gotta think of a decent name first though.
Good/Experiences?

Weeks.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:28   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Reckon I should sign up for SA forums?

It's very active, and a mostly carefree and loving place.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:28   #3
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good/Experiences?
none, but no you should not. one forum is enuff for your life.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:31   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

You should.

Definitely.

It's like the cost of 3 pints so even if you hate it you haven't really lost anything.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:31   #5
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

fun place

obligatory "lurk more" tho
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:32   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

You gotta be kidding! spending money to subscribe to a forum!
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:34   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

no, as the sa fan****wits we have here already are bad enough
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:34   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
It's like the cost of 3 pints so even if you hate it you haven't really lost anything.
Surely you've lost 3 pints?
Plus I'm sure you owe me one or two :fingerscrossed:
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:36   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Surely you've lost 3 pints?
Plus I'm sure you owe me one or two :fingerscrossed:

I'm actually owed 3 or 4 after winning the bet on a certain pesons relationship lasting a certain time (no not you fs ) so you can steal one of them from Stez or Simpson or someone if you like
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:39   #10
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

*wishes for one forum only rule at SA except in lowtax attacking forum cases*

In which case I whole heartedly reccomend SA for you!

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 17:41   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would sign up if I could actually get money across.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 18:05   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I would sign up if I could actually get money across.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 18:37   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you're thinking about it, why not?

It's only ten dollars, I've spilt that amount of drink in an evening.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 18:39   #14
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Something Awful is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. At Something Awful you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Something Awful motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 18:40   #15
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

P.S. It doesnt use Paypal anymore. Only Credit Card
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 18:44   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
Paypal can create a Virtual Mastercard for this kind of thing, though.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 19:02   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Unfortunately, I do not have one.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 19:08   #18
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Unfortunately, I do not have one.
How did you pay for PA?
Why do people not have CCs? I dont understand (no offence Leshy!)
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 19:11   #19
Ragnarak

Quote:
How did you pay for PA?
I don't
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 19:12   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

It looks amusing, but you might not be cool enough.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 19:16   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
How did you pay for PA?
In the past, I have always paid other people who had credit cards to get me an account, such as those in my galaxy or through TFD account purchase setups.
Quote:
1. Creditcards are fairly uncommon method of payment here in the Netherlands
2. You need a steady and fairly steep base of income to apply for most credit cards
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 19:20   #22
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

huh? Nowadays you can get a creditcard at most banks, I never had to show them (Rabobank) something about my income. I just asked for a creditcard and they sent me one within a week after filling in a little form if I recall correctly.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 19:21   #23
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

I applied for a Student CC at the Postbank, but it was denied.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 19:23   #24
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Anyways, I could register an account for you if you send me the 9,95 dollars to my bankaccount
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 19:25   #25
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Gimme the number in PM then, and I'll transfer the money.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 19:29   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

You don't need a CC for PayPal, dude.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 19:30   #27
Stew
Made of Twigs

Hmm, in UK people get offerred credit cards all the time - I must get 2 or 3 offers a week and I'm a student!

I have mine purely for practicality - its better using it abroad and also some things on net (ie SA) only allow CCs. I pay it off each month so it doesnt cost me anything (except last month when I paid 2 days late and my bill now stands at £1!!)
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 19:31   #28
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Gimme the number in PM then, and I'll transfer the money.

hurry up please, I want to see the England match
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 19:59   #29
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

SilverSmoke is my Hero of the Week.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 20:20   #30
Darkest Queen

Darkest Queen is an unknown quantity at this point

In order to use the SA forums properly u need to pay the extra fee - so that u can use the search functions.
Its still worth it imho

Hugs
Lizzy
Darkest Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 20:34   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Platinum is handy, but not essential.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 21:34   #32
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah plat is nice

Hugs
Lizzy
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 21:52   #33
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Platinum is handy, but not essential.
Its hard to keep track of what threads you've posted in without nameseach, and its only an extra 6 pound or so.

Hugs
Lizzy
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 21:52   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I tend to just remember what threads I've posted in, although I'm not the life of the party like yourself.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 21:54   #35
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

well, platinum is just generally hooray, no matter how you use it. Search.

Hugs
Lizzy
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 21:58   #36
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I tend to just remember what threads I've posted in, although I'm not the life of the party like yourself.
When I stick to D&D I can normally keep track but I sometimes go on a GBS rampage and post in quite a lot of threads and forget which ones. In any case, you dont want to manually click through a lot of threads just to see if anyone has replied to one of your posts. Also platinum gives you a nice place to host images if you dont want to get your own bandwidth hit hard by a few thousand people loading the page.

Hugs
Lizzy
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 21:59   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Also platinum gives you a nice place to host images if you dont want to get your own bandwidth hit hard by a few thousand people loading the page.
www.goonse.cx?

www.imageshack.us?
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 22:00   #38
Nodrog

if you love them so much why dont you marry them

Hugs
Lizzy
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 22:21   #39
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quote:
You don't need a CC for PayPal, dude.
SA No longer uses paypal thanks to the tards at genmay
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 22:22   #40
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
SA No longer uses paypal thanks to the tards at genmay
well that's a bit shit.

****ing genmay :irate:
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 22:23   #41
Stew
Made of Twigs

genmay??
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 22:27   #42
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

general mayhem. or, to be ****ish, [m]ayhem. they are a remarkably shite, pretentious bunch of wankers on internet.
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 00:02   #43
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
general mayhem. or, to be ****ish, [m]ayhem. they are a remarkably shite, pretentious bunch of wankers on internet.
Woah Sounds like SA

Sounds like SA got pwned in fact.

Why do genmay own you guys?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 01:02   #44
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

skiddy = lolly roffle

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...readid=1098255

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 01:14   #45
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

That's already been posted in this thread for all to see.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 01:25   #46
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
That's already been posted in this thread for all to see.

lazyiness

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 14:51   #47
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 18:51   #48
Biggy

Biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Reckon I should sign up for SA forums?

what foums are u crazy ppl talking about ?
Biggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 18:53   #49
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

The SA ones. Obviously.

Hugs
Nodrog
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 18:55   #50
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

maybe u shud read teh thread 1st