User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:52   #1
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
[Football] Congratulations Fiorentina

When I think of Football being Romantic I think of this side

Angelo Di Livio.... gahd truly the players of the past look like giants compared to these players of the future imo.

To Think Italy had a defence that boasted the likes of Paolo Maldini, Di Livio, Baresi.... I just don't think they'll be equalled yet.

Anyway back to the focal point, really nice to see that football wins and that it isn't all big business and prawn sandwich fans these days.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:54   #2
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Congratulations Fiorentina

This happenned today?

What kind of fk ups organise play offs at the same time as a major tournament?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:55   #3
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

They got through? Excellent.
I've been following them ever since they got relegated to C2B out of sheer sympathy. I even bought two of their shirts.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:56   #4
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Yah Serie A next season, no longer the big team in the little league's for Championship Manager players to abuse :P

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:58   #5
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Yeah I won Serie A in my fourth season in CM4 with 'Florentia Viola'.

Last edited by Nondescript Human; 22 Jun 2004 at 00:02. Reason: Fourth season, not third
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 00:25   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Di Livio!
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 00:59   #7
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

I remember the days when Rui Costa and Batistuta played for Fiorentina.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote