User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 28 Nov 2004, 16:16   #201
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts
Re: wtf, why are the forums so dead?

*Flapjack notices the incoming missiles a tad on the late side and rather then morphing himself to adamantite, he morphs the missiles into rubber missiles with water warheads*

*A few moments later, Flapjack is thoroughly drenched and rather annoyed with the person firing missiles at him, in fact, he was going to go for revenge. Thus Flapjack carefully got up again and started off towards the fort at a slow walking speed of around 15km/h*

"You made me angry, now I'll show what happens to people who make me angry, I don't like it when people shoot things at me."

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 16:38   #202
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

*Hewitt scratches his head on how relatively easy it was to destroy the FIDO has his two new minions return to his wing.*

"Wow. Acidk must really be getting bored of this whole beat-the-crap-outta-everyone-just-in-time-to-return-to-tea gig."

"Meh."

*The two thunderbirds look at each other in a manner that can only be described as a 'shrug'.*

"There's gotta be something I can do..."

*It is at this point that Hewitt spots flapjack being pummelled by various types of explosive rocketry, coming from a small - yet very formidable - makeshift redoubt. Now Hewitt is well aware that the other dragon was one of those responsible for earlier erm... unfortunate circumstances but simply the whole principle of another dragon under attack demands a response.

Besides, Hewitt wanted that powerplaying cretin for himself. *

"Gonna need some heavy gear for this operation and gonna need it fast..."

*Drawing upon all his knowledge on military avionics, Hewitt modifies himself and his new cronies in such a fast manner all that any outside observer watching could see was a slight shimmering.

Hewitt concentrated so hard that he blackouted.....*

"Oh cru..."

*...only to wake up a few seconds later at the controls of an F-16 fighter.*

"Woohoo! It worked! It actually bloody worked!"

*It is then that Hewitt notices his hands, or rather still draconic claws. Puzzled, Hewitt looks left and right out of the cockpit window to see that his minions two were flying F-16's like he had intended, but yet had retained some of their thunderbird features. It actually looked quite comical...*

"Meh, close enough. Breaker leader to breaker two and three confirm status."

B2: "Breaker two all systems green."

B3: "Breaker three everything is a go over" *Squawk!*

"Um yes, roger that. Initate attack plan delta niner zero. Target signature confirmed as charlie tango. Let's go get 'em"

B2: "Yes sir!"

B3: "Hell from above, yeeha!"

*Hewitt shook his head and wondered if he had upped their intelligence enough.

With everything now stable the three F-16's hit full afterburner, the sound nearly deafing out all others as they blasted off into the distance. Hewitt held on to the control stick tightly as the G-forces pushed him deep into his seat.*

"Coming around..."

*Hewitt gently angled the stick right along with some right rudder to put the fighter into a gentle turn, his wingmates following suit as they held his wing. Coming all the way around, Hewitt pointed the nose of his fighter in the direction of the arena and began to decrease altitude. Before he could blow the redoubt to smithereens he first needed to perform a flyover so as the onboard computer could acquire the co-ordinates of the target.*

"This should be fun..."

*Settingly in just above the tree tops, Hewitt concentrated of the fast moving terrain outside as he tried to stay low as possible to avoid any anti-air tracking. Coming in at a hot 500 knots Hewitt switched to guns and readied a claw over the firing button.*

"Prepare to lay down suppression fire.... engage!"

*Pressing down hard, Hewitt and the other two F-16's let rip with their vulcan cannons, ripping a stream into the arena floor with a hail of heavy 20mm fire. The hail was unguided however, but caused immense chaos in the battle below none the less as some combatants were inevitably forced to duck for cover. The fly by lasted mere seconds but it was enough. Hewitt smiled with an evil draconic grin when a new target signature appeared on his radar display - David's redoubt.*

"Target charlie tango acquired. Transfering data..."

*The inital attack stage completed, Hewitt's small force hits full afterburner once again and moves off to prepare their attack run.*

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 18:43   #203
Oysia
Lost and confused...

Oysia is an unknown quantity at this point

My God! It's been sooo long! And people are still beating each other up and cutting random body parts off! Just like the good old days...

* Oysia assembles her medical kit *
Oysia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 19:32   #204
David91

David91 is an unknown quantity at this point

*Creatior sends a message over the radio to Hewitt.*

"I'll have you know I should wish to be Delta Niner One, and besides, it wasn't me. It was, er... AcidK! He's messing with everybody's minds and teleporting rockets to make it look like they are coming from my position. It is all a conspiracy!"

*Creatior uses the matter-transporting function of the respawner to fire a missile through it, making it teleport to where AcidK is, and so appear as if AcidK is firing the missile at Hewitt's aircraft.*

"See! He's taking this chance to attack you! Look out!"

*Sensing that he probably isn't going to win this, Creatior fires a missile through the respawner to appear near AcidK and target his own base.*

"Nooo! He's attacking me as well! Drat that evil, scheming, pyschic conspirator! I'll grind his bones to make my- ARRRGGGHHHH-KABOOM!."

*Respawn.*

"...aaaaaargh- oh."

*Creatior launches a hot air balloon to drop propoganda leaflets everywhere, claiming that he is innocent. In the meantime he buys a small pop-up adamantium bunker with transparent invulnerabilium gunports, and begins filling it with supplies.*
David91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 19:40   #205
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack is hit in the back of head by an unlucky 20mm round, killing him outright*

***RESPAWN***

"Auch that hurt, Hey, David, you're not in cover you know."

*Flapjack pounces on David when he tries to get some supplies*

"DIE."

Unread 28 Nov 2004, 19:45   #206
David91

"Or so it may seem, Master Flapjack!" calls David from his bunker, for the one carrying supplies was in fact a robot cleverly disguised. "Muahahahaha!"
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 19:53   #207
lantadors evil twin
Retired

lantadors evil twin is infamous around these partslantadors evil twin is infamous around these partslantadors evil twin is infamous around these partslantadors evil twin is infamous around these parts

*Stormchild ducks as a few stray 20mm rounds try to pass through her head, and watches creatior and his bunker*

"You know, if those gunports are made of invulnerabilium, how are you going to shoot out?"
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 20:02   #208
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack watches in amazement as the thing he thought was David splattered into a billion electronic parts below him*

"Oh well, 1 less devious creations from the David, Now I'll come over to kill your bunker."

*Flapjack walked over to the bunker and started by ripping the guns out of 1 of the gunports, then breathing fire in*

"Burn Burn Burn like hell, before I shoot you up."

Unread 28 Nov 2004, 20:13   #209
David91

*Creatior turns on the tap, the sprinklers, and tips over a couple of water butts, then jumps down a trapdoor in the floor, and escapes through an underground passage. A 6 inch thick [insert-cheesy-invincible-substance-here] door slides closes behind him. He discovers the flaws of being several dozen metres underground without another way out, or any light. He searches his pockets in the dark and finds a Mag-Lite, which he uses as he taps the length of the horizontal part of the tunnel for false or hollow walls.*
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 21:01   #210
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack continues flaming the bunker untill it has melted down to the floor, Flapjack then goes looking for other victims, confident that David is dead*

Unread 28 Nov 2004, 21:30   #211
Guess!!!

Guess!!! is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok not quite the opportunity I was waiting for but good enough...

*The moment the bunker starts to melt APOC dashes out fom behind his hiding place (Stormchild) and clouts flapjack in the back of the head so hard with the 286 that his face smashes through the gap in the gun port and his head gets wedged inside the bunker, and before flapjack can free his head from the bunker APOC leaps on top of it and pounds the adamantium round the gunport in nice and snugly round flapjacks head with the 286 (adamantium is hard.. but the 286 is harder), thus rather conveniently trapping his head inside the bunker. APOC then wanders round the front of the bunker and goes in via the front door (which conviently opened as soon the sprinkler system kicked in) and makes his way to the gun port where flapjacks head is stuck making sure that the 286 is between him and any fiery blasts and then pulls out his *SECRET WEAPON*

A VERY BIG PEPPER SHAKER!!!

Which APOC then empties up flapjacks nostrils, and exits the bunker rather quickly seeing as he can see things getting messy when the sneezing starts. Once his outside APOC then wanders around behind flapjack and erects a rather large sign next to flapjacks draconic rump saying...

'SPANK A FLAPJACK £5 for 3 spanks'*

Last edited by Guess!!!; 28 Nov 2004 at 22:18.
Guess!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 21:38   #212
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ which bunker? I just melted it to slag you know... Also, the gunports are made from invulnerabilium, which is obviously harder then the 286 /ooc

Unread 28 Nov 2004, 22:22   #213
Guess!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
ooc/ which bunker? I just melted it to slag you know... Also, the gunports are made from invulnerabilium, which is obviously harder then the 286 /ooc
/ooc yeah my bad, I started writing that post before you posted yours about melting it, and then through numerous distractions etc 1) it took ages 2) I didn't really concentrate on writing it and so wasn't very specfic and didn't explain myself properly. I've now amended it so it makes more sense, but due to the whole time frame bit involved (even though it pains me to say this given how hard it was getting people to leave me alone for long enough to write it) if you want you can ignore it if you choose to /ooc
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 22:45   #214
flapjack
crashed computer

Flapjack however broke free as the remaining bunker melted off, Flapjack then slowly turned around and stood behind APOC for comedic effect while APOC hadn't noticed a thing yet and was advertising his spank a flapjack idea

"I don't like being spanked." Said the big, rather annoyed, dragon behind APOC, before releasing several bolts of flame in an attempt to torch the person who annoyed him most recently

Unread 28 Nov 2004, 23:07   #215
Guess!!!

*APOC gets incinerated by the fire bolts mainly because he turns round but doesn't get chance to defend himself because he was too busy laughing at the fact that when flapjack pulled himself free of the melting bunker bits of the bunker must have melted round flapjacks head and dripped down and now looked like a great big silver ladies long haired wig*
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 23:10   #216
David91

*Creatior taps the wall.*

Tap. Tap. Tap. Thump. Tap.

*Finding this weak spot, he breaks through it with his elbow, and finds himself in a well-lit, strengthened tunnel.

The reason for the weakness seems to be that somebody with a similar tunnel to his got stuck and tried to shoot his way out, before respawning after a cavein. The collapsed area completely blocks the tunnel off one way, so Creatior proceeds the other way, down the concrete-lined tube lit by glow-in-the-dark goo, until he finds a rusty ladder. He climbs it, pushes open the squeaky iron hatch, and finds himself in a ruined bunker with a broken respawner and half a skeleton protuding from it. Picking through the rubble, Creatior finds an XXXXXXXXXXXL fire extinguisher, which he decides to use as a jetpack.*

Whooooooooooosh!

*Creatior zooms high over the main arena, runs out of pressurised carbon dioxide and carries on ballistically from the momentum. Eventually the shortcomings of no parachute catch up with him, and he falls. Not wanting to waste time, he turns the fire extinguisher to a very sharp tangle of metal with his knife, and drops it. With his jacket he manages to slow down slightly, so the fire extinguisher hits the ground between flapjack and APOC at somewhere near the speed of sound, instantly being heated by the flame and exploding, sending hot jagged metal fragments in all directions. Shortly afterwards Creatior slams into flapjack and a grenade bounces nearby, leaving a small dent in the ground, then creating a much bigger one a few seconds later.*
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 00:20   #217
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack watches as APOC turned to a crisp in a moment, untill he noticed something heading into his flame at terminal velocity. He closed his eyes just in time to avoid getting them hurt as shraphnel slammed into his face, a few moments later Flapjack feels something soft splattering all over his back, followed by the sound of a grenade landing on the ground. A few moments later a shockwave moved through his body as more shraphnel bounced harmlessly off his scales*

"I wish people would stop that."

*Flapjack then opens his eyes and scans the area again, morphing back to his elven form as he did*

Unread 29 Nov 2004, 04:07   #218
Oysia
Lost and confused...

Oysia is an unknown quantity at this point

*Oysia runs over to the crater(s), and begins pouring iodine on anything that bleeds, then duct-taping guaze to make sure that the burning lasts as long as possible before moving(exceedingly fast) out of the combatants way*
Oysia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 05:25   #219
Killer-of-Lawye
ensign

Killer-of-Lawye will become famous soon enoughKiller-of-Lawye will become famous soon enough

To answer the question, Yes, fools gold.
Killer-of-Lawye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 08:58   #220
David91

ooc: LOL
ic:

*Creatior respawns, angry at not being able so far to kill flapjack. He sets up a machine gun and starts spraying all around flapjack with 15mm armour-piercing bullets.*
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 09:07   #221
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack ducks behind the pile of adamantium and invulnerabilium that was once David's bunker, then curses loudly at the madman firing a weapon at him*

*After thinking about what he could do, Flapjack pulled out a .50 cal sniper rifle and took aim on the bunker, manually chambering the first round in the semi-auto M82 barret before pulling the trigger, the resulting blast throwing the rifle off bearing, while also throwing a huge 12.7mm armor piercing DU round towards the bunker, unlike the machine gun this wasn't a hail of rounds, it was a single extremely powerfull and highly accurate shot moving at several times the speed of sound*

Unread 29 Nov 2004, 09:16   #222
David91

*As Creatior is continually swivelling his gun and stepping around, the bullet misses his head by millimetres. He cunningly puts a dummy and a computer on the machine gun to make it look like he is still firing, then sneaks away to a ladder [concealed from flapjack's position] in the arena wall.*
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 10:22   #223
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack fires a second time, shattering the machine gun and the dummy, which makes it clear David is no longer in the bunker*

"Hmm, he's probably going to try and sneak up to me."

*Flapjack thus heads into a small area of utter darkness, which is utterly impossible to see into because it's on the edge of a building and thus very dark*

Unread 29 Nov 2004, 14:38   #224
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
*gives David some nightgoggles and a bazooka, so he can blow up the building, sending it crashing down on flapjack, then pisses off again*

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 15:23   #225
Guess!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack

*Flapjack thus heads into a small area of utter darkness, which is utterly impossible to see into because it's on the edge of a building and thus very dark*
OUCH THAT WAS MY FOOT!!!

*APOC screams rather loudly as someone steps on his foot while his hiding in a really dark area and starts swinging the 286 wildly (but at no one in particular because he can't see anything)*
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 16:40   #226
David91

"W00t!"

*Creatior puts on the nightvision goggles and quickly spots flapjack and APOC on the edge of an apparently high building, despite a moment ago being on the ground. Creatior fires the bazooka in such a way that the blast will only cause the area where flapjack, and not APOC, is, to collapse. Creatior then puts the goggles on his forehead, drops the empty bazooka and climbs the ladder until he is on a network of girders high above the arena. He skips across, dropping fragmentation grenades and other nasty things on the people below.*
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 16:44   #227
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Fluffie gets hit by his own kidneys. Quickly grabbing them and putting them back in place, he looks up, for that was the directions his most precious organs had suddenly come from.

"Which mother****er is mess....."

Not finishing the sentence when he spots an incoming elephant with David giggling as it falls... Fluffie, as he would in real life, reacts to slow and gets crushed
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 16:46   #228
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack jumped up when someone shouted behind him, only to be sent flying a few moments later when a fast moving 286 crushed Flapjack's lower left jaw*

*A few seconds later Flapjack impacts with a randomly placed wall and dies from blunt impact trauma*

Unread 29 Nov 2004, 20:55   #229
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

i love how this has become a rp thread
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 22:14   #230
Guess!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David91
"W00t!"

*Creatior puts on the nightvision goggles and quickly spots flapjack and APOC on the edge of an apparently high building, despite a moment ago being on the ground. Creatior fires the bazooka in such a way that the blast will only cause the area where flapjack, and not APOC, is, to collapse. Creatior then puts the goggles on his forehead, drops the empty bazooka and climbs the ladder until he is on a network of girders high above the arena. He skips across, dropping fragmentation grenades and other nasty things on the people below.*
*APOC breathes a sigh of relief*

*APOC feels the piece of wall his on shift slightly*

*APOC feels the piece of wall his on move*

*APOC swears*

*APOC feels the piece of wall his on move even even more

*APOC swears again, this time including the words David91 and crap aim*

*APOC feels the building start to fall down*

*APOC panics*

*APOC starts screaming like a big girl as for a brief second he realises that there is no longer anything under his feet*

*APOC starts to fall*

*APOC realises that his going to need to new underwear*

*APOC for a brief comedic moment starts flapping his arms like crazy (well you got to do something) and amazingly it works for a brief second courtsey of nano enhanced muscle*

*APOC stops for a second to get his breath back*

*APOC starts falling again*

*APOC panics again*

SPLAT!!!

*APOC hits the floor*

*APOC looks around*

*APOC realises he CAN look around*

*APOC realises his not dead*

I'M ALIVE!!!

*APOC realises he can't see his legs*

I'M ALIVE BUT I CAN'T FIND MY LEGS!!! HELP ME!!!!

*APOC realises he can't see his legs because his up to his waist in dead elephant*

Err... I'M ALIVE BUT I'm err well stuck up to my waist in erm... oh who the hell is going to believe a dead elephant corpse broke my fall... erm what IS a dead elephant corpse doing in here and erm... help???

Last edited by Guess!!!; 29 Nov 2004 at 22:20.
Guess!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 13:24   #231
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

*AcidK grinned as he saw the FIDO finally explode, probably a malfunction in the electronics somewhere down the line, seeing as most of the ones he holds now were the ancient Mk. 1 version, without adamantium and easily confussed when shaken violently. AcidK then, to his surprise, saw a few rockets appear next to him, and then more appearing around him.*

If this is an attempt to blow me up...

*AcidK clicked his fingers, the echoes of even that soft tone boomed around the area, setting the rockets off, aiming at evryone and everything before watching them launch. AcidK has a resistance to heat, so the sudden rocket-fire that burst around him only stung a little. But AcidK quickly found a flaw in this plan as a rocket turned around and targetted him, as he did say they should target everyone/everything.*

Oh... bugger...

*AcidK turned and began to run, using as much energy as he could muster to use his televelocitics, making him run very fast indeed, grabbing APOC suddenly and used him as a sheild whilst the rocket was still chasing him.*
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 13:42   #232
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack respawns, in full dragon form, directly in front of Acidk*

"Oh crap."

Unread 30 Nov 2004, 14:08   #233
Guess!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidK
*AcidK turned and began to run, using as much energy as he could muster to use his televelocitics, making him run very fast indeed, grabbing APOC suddenly and used him as a sheild whilst the rocket was still chasing him.*
*APOC wiggles free of AcidK's grip and climbs up onto his shoulders and sits there like a horse jockey*

RUN FASTER THEIR GETTING CLOSER

*APOC starts whipping AcidK with the 286 to make him run faster*
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 18:15   #234
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
*Creatior sends a message over the radio to Hewitt.*

"I'll have you know I should wish to be Delta Niner One, and besides, it wasn't me. It was, er... AcidK! He's messing with everybody's minds and teleporting rockets to make it look like they are coming from my position. It is all a conspiracy!"

*Creatior uses the matter-transporting function of the respawner to fire a missile through it, making it teleport to where AcidK is, and so appear as if AcidK is firing the missile at Hewitt's aircraft.*

"See! He's taking this chance to attack you! Look out!"

*Sensing that he probably isn't going to win this, Creatior fires a missile through the respawner to appear near AcidK and target his own base.*

"Nooo! He's attacking me as well! Drat that evil, scheming, pyschic conspirator! I'll grind his bones to make my- ARRRGGGHHHH-KABOOM!."

*Respawn.*

"...aaaaaargh- oh."

*Creatior launches a hot air balloon to drop propoganda leaflets everywhere, claiming that he is innocent. In the meantime he buys a small pop-up adamantium bunker with transparent invulnerabilium gunports, and begins filling it with supplies.*
*Hewitt is left utterly confused by David's radio transmission.*

"Ummm... ok. I guess he blew himself up then... Yeah."

Beep! Beep! Beep!

B3: "No no, boss. It was that evul Acidk fella."

Beep! Beep! Beep!

B2: "You idiot, that was so obviously a ploy."

Beep!

B3: Was not!

Beep!

B2: Was too!

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!!"

Beep! Beep!

B3: ....

Beep! Beep!

B2: ....

"Now that's better."

Beep! Beep! Beep!

B3: Hey isn't that the missile lock alarm?

Beep!

B2: Is not!

Beep!

B3: Is so!

Beep!

B2: Is not!

Beep!

B3: Is so!

Beep!

B2: Is no-hang on... Oh crap.

"Evasive plan beta NOW!!!"

*Realising the danger (belatedly), the three F-16's fly off in three different directions - B2 breaks left, B3 breaks right and Hewitt breaks straight up - each letting off a spray of chaff countermeasures. The end result looks like one of those co-ordinated flying stunts you would normally see at an air show.*

B2: We've lost it! Horaay!

B3: No we haven't! We're doomed!

B2: Are not!

B3: Are so!

"Oh ffs..."

B2: *Squawk!*

B3: *Caw!*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 19:14   #235
Guess!!!

*APOC has idea...*

*APOC sends some of his nanites into the shotgun shells currently loaded into his dual ppl killers (my sawn off to almost handgun sized shotguns in case anyone has forgotten), and does a neat slo motion back flip off of AcidK's back firing both nanite loaded ppl killers into the missiles persuing both him and AcidK as they pass underneath. Both missiles stop on the spot and turn round to face APOC as the nanites take over their their internal guidance systems thus putting them completely under APOC's control*

Right missiles, heres the plan

*Both missiles move in closer and form a huddle with APOC*

Right Missiles you go after the two wingmen in the F16's, I'm going to go for the leader

*Both missiles move back nod briefly at APOC and go streaking off after their designated targets, APOC then leaps onto a nearby ladder climbs up into the girders above the arena and waits until Hewitt streaks along underneath. Seizing his moment APOC leaps from the girders lands on the cockpit of hewitts F16 and does his best off putting 'insane person' grin at hewitt whilst clinging on for dear life.*
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 21:10   #236
David91

*Creatior, amazed that the rocket fuel has lasted this long, shrugs his shoulders as he sees APOC leap on to a jet fighter passing below. He tries his hand at throwing EMP grenades into the air as the fighters pass by occasionally.*
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:34   #237
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

*AcidK stops and has a few seconds to collect a little energy before pulling out his K5 Katana and aiming upwards.*

Evade this!

*AcidK powered as much energy as the K5 could hold before firing off multiple shots in a machine-gun fashion towards the F-16's that had dodged his missiles, using telepathic prediction to making perfect guesses onto their next move before firing a few more bursts.*
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 17:54   #238
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
*AcidK stops and has a few seconds to collect a little energy before pulling out his K5 Katana and aiming upwards.*
You need an extra hand with an extra K5 there?
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 18:34   #239
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

*As the three F-16's fly off in three seperate directions the arguement continues...*

B2: *squawk!* *caw-caw!* *CAW!!* "That's it! I'm gonna blow you outta the sky you f*cking birdbrain!!!" *Turns his fighter towards B3's.*

B3: *SCREECH!!* "Not if I destroy you first! *Turns his fighter towards B2's.*

*Both F-16's are now appraoching one another head to head with APOC's intelligent missiles moving quickly to follow. So enraged are the two thunderbird fighter pilots that they fail to notice the incoming danger, focused instead on there feud. Suddenly one fires a off missile at the other F-16. Not thinking, the other returns fire and now with only mere seconds to live each pilot suddenly realises their folly.*

Beep! Beep! Beep!

B3: "Oh crap! I'm sorry! What have we done!?" *sobs*

B2: "Reconcil later! We fired AMRAAM missles - use your radar jammer and break LEFT!"

*With lightning quick actions (pun not intended) the two pilots activated their jammers and threw the control stick left. The missiles having suddenly lost the target signature narrowly streak past each F-16 as they fail to reacquire their respective targets. However, they do lock back onto something....

APOC's approaching missiles.

With the radar package on each missile fired being somewhat simplistic added to that the close proximity of the intelligent missiles at the time and this result was inevitible and with an electronic wail both of the enemy missiles are blown to smithreens.

Meanwhile the two F-16's come so close to hitting each other that the engine exhaust of one fighter scorches the paint of the other. It takes some time for the pilots to calm down from the rush of the moment.*

B2: "Whoa."

B3: "Let us never fight like this again m'kay?"

Meanwhile......

*Hewitt was fighting to retain consciousness as he pulled his fighter through it's 11G climb.*

Focus... focus...

*Hewitt's F-16 continued to pull up sharply until it was past completely inverted, the nose pointed back towards the ground. Once this part of the move was accomplished he threw the stick left and rolled the aircraft into an upright position.

He was now baring down on the figures of APOC and Acidk.*

"Heh heh heh... what the? My psychic senses are tingling!"

*Impulsively, Hewitt pulls up just in time to avoid an energy barrage from Acidk. Then suddenly moves back down again as another barrage goes flying just above his cockpit through the space he had occupied mere milliseconds ago. He soon finds himself jinking back and forth impulsively as if driven by some hidden force beyond his explaination as he narrowly avoids the incoming fire.*

"God damn it!"

*The evasive moves force him to break off his attack and he is forced to level out but the contining energy attack makes this difficult as he discovers that he is being directed into the ground.*

"Oh no you don't you little bugger..."

*All of this telepathic nonsense was kinda new to Hewitt. Sure he had found himself to be a natural telemorphic but his past emotional damage had hampered his ability to learn any other psychic skill. He had managed to finally defeat his past some time ago now but never really got back into academy learning. Hewitt regretted this now but lack of direction hadn't stopped him before and it wasn't going to stop him now.*

Concentrate...

*Hewitt remembered a few of the mental calming tricks that had been lectured a long while back and instantly began practicing them now. Time seemed to slow down for Hewitt as he became detacted from his body which still reacted in accordance with Acidk's attacks. Using his knowledge of telemorphics he went into the process of morphing something but instead of real matter and energy focused on trying to bend an image in his mental mind. Suddenly there was a massive rush of shock and fear as an image of himself diving straight into the ground and exploding hit his system. Without warning, Hewitt grabbed the stick in both claws and felt that he was instinctively going to push it down but to his surprise found himself pulling it up. The F-16 responded accordingly and the nose jumped up immediately but when the next energy blast came it was not close but several metres below! He had done it! But it was still going to be close and by the time he leveled off (measured in nanoseconds) he was a mere few feet of the ground.

As a result, he plowed straight into Acidk.

There was a definate bump when this happened and as Hewitt worked to regain altitude some idiot appeared outta no where in front of his cockpit as he pasted level with the arena girders. It took a few seconds to figure out this idiot was APOC.

Seeing his insane grin, Hewitt returned it with a remarkablely evil one of his own and while still climbing higher proceeded to invert the aircraft and hit the afterburner.*

"Try and hold on now biatch."

ooc: Oooo... everyone's trying to kill me...

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 18:35   #240
David91

Quote:
using telepathic prediction to making perfect guesses onto their next move before firing a few more bursts.
ooc: And we're not powerplaying at all, are we?
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 18:41   #241
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
ooc: And we're not powerplaying at all, are we?
That's nothing.
But... You want to see K5 powerplaying, then?
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 19:01   #242
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

How is shooting down fighter jets with a sword not power-playing?

Not that the old power-playing is necessarilly a bad thing in an informal arena-type arrangement, of course. All in the name of fun and all...
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 19:05   #243
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ NOOOOO /ooc

*Through out this all Flapjack hadn't bothered to do much, now however he sprung into action, morphing back to his elven form in under a second while forming a full line of 80mm AAA guns, controlled by a simplistic radar guided AI using the assumption that if you toss enough highly explosive shells into the air towards a projected target, 1 of them is sure to hit*

*Moments later the first guns started firing, their projectiles screeching up at just barely subsonic speeds and exploding near a preset altitude, the commonly seen black flak clouds started to appear around the fighters as the guns continued to consume ammunition at a hardly believable rate*

*In the meanwhile Flapjack however was occupied with more pressing matters, namely the construction of his own hyperfighter, literally from scratch. Quantum reactors and hyperaccelerators not exactly being the easiest of things to telemorph, especially not in such close combinations and under the constant pounding of the 12 80mm guns*

Unread 1 Dec 2004, 19:12   #244
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

*In response to the new Anti-air threat, breaker one and breaker two follow standard proceedure and fly down below the guns operational height.

Hewitt really doesn't need to do this however since he is low enough already. However, for the fun of it he flies low through a forest. This equals a mouthful of foliage for APOC at least. *

ooc: Come on, keep 'em coming. I wanna have something interesting to write when I wake up tommorrow.

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 19:20   #245
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack modifies the guns to have an operational height of 1 meter above the 'deck', simply by making the projectiles variable speed and thus more or less balistic, allowing the computer to automatically adjust for the altitude of the target*

*Flapjack in the meanwhile continues his hyperfigher*

Unread 1 Dec 2004, 19:29   #246
Guess!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt
*In response to the new Anti-air threat, breaker one and breaker two follow standard proceedure and fly down below the guns operational height.

Hewitt really doesn't need to do this however since he is low enough already. However, for the fun of it he flies low through a forest. This equals a mouthful of foliage for APOC at least. *

ooc: Come on, keep 'em coming. I wanna have something interesting to write when I wake up tommorrow.
HMMMMM tasty foliage, YUMMY!!!

*APOC decides that seeing as his currently on the F16 he has a vested interest in it's survival and starts batting at any projectiles that come near with the 286, he also pulls out a rather dusty small box saying 'Summon Cabbage?' with a big red button. APOC presses it and waits for his 'ride' to arrive*
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 21:53   #247
David91

*Creatior finishes off his last grenades and pulls his rifle from his shoulder. He loads it with armour-piercing tracer bullets and trains it on Breaker 2, though at the time he doesn't care what it is called, provided that it is one of Hewitt's aeroplanes. Because shooting at the planes as they move side to side across his line of fire requires too much effort in leading the shots, Creatior waits for a moment when the plane is heading more or less towards or away from him, where he only has to worry about the distance of the shot. He takes a few shots at the plane when it is in his sights, then some shots that are a little ahead of the plane, and finally some three-round bursts at and in front of it. At each shot he observes where the tracers go relative to Breaker Two. He reloads and this time mounts his rifle on a mechanical tripod, which automatically points the gun at the various emissions (heat, radar, radio, visual) given off by the plane, averages them out, calculates speed of plane in relation to angle and velocity of bullets, and fires a shot every 2 seconds, stopping only to be reloaded.*

"W00t! It's just like an AimBot on Counter-Strike!"
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 21:57   #248
David91

ooc: You see, AcidK, there's a difference between powerplaying-perfect shots and skilful-0wnage shots.

J00 have been 0wned today by Creatior
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 02:39   #249
shadow_spy
The Caffienated One.

shadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really nice

ooc// easy to own somebody as long as they dont own you first example A...//ooc

*Shadow_spy burst into the area and watches as Creatior celebrates his owning of J00 and secretly ( as in where everybody can see ) loads a plasma rifle :gollum: aims at Creatior and click...fires again click...click click click*
"Oh god :eek: !"
* Plasma Rifle starts beeping consecutivly faster and faster *
" Umm.. *
* In a confused state shadow_spy hurls the plasma rifle at Creatior, watches it land right at his feet and shoot plasma rays chaoticly until an it explodes a plasmatic explosion*

ooc// deal with that //ooc
shadow_spy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 08:51   #250
David91

Yes, but the only problem with that, is that I am up in the high girders of the arena, as I mentioned several posts back.

*Creatior watches as Shadow Spy attempts to throw a malfunctioning plasma rifle up at him, but it falls back to the ground and explodes. Creatior draws his pistol and takes a few shots at the standing Shadow Spy [assuming he wasn't caught in the blast].*