User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Dec 2005, 03:29   #1
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Minesweeper 3D

http://www.skt-products.com/contents/bomb_sw.html

As you can see, this post was made at some ungodly time in the night which was reached with the help of the link posted above. It entertained me quite a bit, hopefully it entertains you too!

Press spacebar to toggle bomb placement mode. Note that the thing will also explode if you incorrectly flag a location as a bomb, unlike in Windows Minesweeper.
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 03:45   #2
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Re: Minesweeper 3D

Not bad.

I got bored on getting level 6 though so am off to bed.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 03:49   #3
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I sat there thinking I'd done level 1 so why wasn't it ending... and then accidentally, I rotated it
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 04:41   #4
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, I was looking for a game to play
Just completed it

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 17:02   #5
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

and the latest Flash 8 update doesn't load up any flash movies in Firefox 1.0.x
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 18:57   #6
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Upgrade to 1.5?
Unread 1 Jan 2006, 00:17   #7
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all

"All Mission Achievement !!"
"Thank You For Playing !"

Score: 381851

For those wondering there are 11 levels. The top score is 453178, setting off no bombs, which is damn jammy if you ask me, because a lot of times it comes down to a 50/50 guess like the Windows Minesweeper game, and of course after the first click any random toid you click on could be a mine too and sooner or later you'll hit one, especially with some of the levels being made of 25% mines.

Watch out for level 7 it often misreads which toid you're actually clicking on unless you waste huge amounts of time rotating the level so there can be no doubt. If you scroll outside of the swf while rotating any level you'll get stuck in rotate mode until you click in the swf again, which is a huge PITA and led me to many 'accidents'.

Kick the Baby! - did we rock your world?
Emperor Rozenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2006, 00:30   #8
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
its only a problem with adblock /flashblock extentions installed at the same time i believe
replace adblock with adblock plus and it all works again, had a similar problem myself

Last edited by Phil^; 1 Jan 2006 at 00:50.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2006, 12:24   #9
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Rozenski
The top score is 453178, setting off no bombs, which is damn jammy if you ask me, because a lot of times it comes down to a 50/50 guess like the Windows Minesweeper game, and of course after the first click any random toid you click on could be a mine too and sooner or later you'll hit one, especially with some of the levels being made of 25% mines.
Its not "often" 50/50 and level 9 is even 30% bombs

Its very neat - im nearly tempted to do a multiplayer version with some kind of league
Ramihyn is offline   Reply With Quote