User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Oct 2005, 15:18   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Grow Cube

Create your own little utopia by slotting the right bits in the right order.

Took me about 30 minutes, but I finally got it saying "Congratulations" with the dinosaur lizard thing. Hurrah!

V. addictive.

http://www.eyezmaze.com/grow/cube/index.html

I can't remember exactly how I completed it, but I know the rough order of how things should go, so can help if you need advice.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 15:26   #2
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Grow Cube

what?
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 15:34   #3
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

hmm. seems slightly weird. I got 1 level max on my first go by pressing random things though

ok that dish thing needs to go near the end, and the ball thing needs to go at least 2 after the tube thing.

The people need to go near the beginning
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 15:39   #4
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I did it again and know the order now.

Hurrah.

I'm the king of my own little utopia!

HINT: start with a person
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 15:41   #5
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I finished it too
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 16:05   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

*sigh* mine is looking better at least. what do the springs even do????
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 16:14   #7
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

leave them til near the end (it'll be obvious)
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 16:17   #8
Appocomaster
PA Team

Yes i finally saw what they're for.
I think I'm getting pretty close, but is it finished? I need to put my tube in earlier, I think
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 16:28   #9
Tomkat

And make sure the tube goes in after the tree things.

The ball comes last.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 16:40   #10
Appocomaster
PA Team

oooh the ball goes last.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 16:46   #11
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell? What the fk is going on? Where are the instructions?
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 16:47   #12
Appocomaster
PA Team

^^ read up

aren't any others.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 17:39   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

the bone goes a lot later
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 17:48   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
The people need to go near the beginning
Much like any good utopia
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 17:51   #15
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Much like any good utopia
well, it does keep the peace
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 17:52   #16
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

You've got me addicted. Goddamn.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 17:54   #17
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
I still don't 'get' it
If you do certain things in a certain order, then it goes right. If you don't, it goes wrong. Certain things give certain benefits - e.g. as I'm sure you've noticed, if you choose the human and then the water, the human digs a hole and creates a little pond/lake. This works for everything (although some of the causes / effects aren't that easy to guess - at the end the bone has a very weird effect).
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:02   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just post the ****ing solution and be done with it
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:03   #19
Appocomaster
PA Team

That'll spoil it for someone that wants to work it out for themselves. If someone wants it, they can ask someone who's done it on IRC or via forum pm surely?
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:07   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I spent way too much time, but I do have a fully finished happy chappy cube now!
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:09   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
oooh the ball goes last.
No , Spring goes last
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:11   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
at the end the bone has a very weird effect).
You're right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
No , Spring goes last
You're wrong.

I feel like a proper god already
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:12   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
You're right.You're wrong.

I feel like a proper god already
Actually , im dead right. Try it , ill link you the order i used , and got max on all.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:14   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Actually , im dead right. Try it , ill link you the order i used , and got max on all.
In that case, I reckon the last two are completely interchangeable
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:21   #25
Tomkat

Quote:
Did the ball bounce around and make a big Congratulations sign for you?
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:22   #26
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Did the ball bounce around and make a big Congratulations sign for you?
Yeah, it did. Just checked myself, the order of the last two items makes no difference at all.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:28   #27
Tomkat

Well.... WHATEVER

the cool kids all know that the ball goes last

stupid kura, trying to be a utopian maverick
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:40   #28
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

erm, do those drawbridge things have to come down before u put the springs down?
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:41   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Well.... WHATEVER

the cool kids all know that the ball goes last

stupid kura, trying to be a utopian maverick
Tomkat in "I WANT IT DONE MY WAY AND ANYONE WHO DOESNT ISNT PART OF MY GANG" non-shockar.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:42   #30
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
erm, do those drawbridge things have to come down before u put the springs down?
yes
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:45   #31
Arachnidman
You love me really

Ok is this right: Person, Seeds, Water, Saucer thing, Pot...
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:46   #32
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
Ok is this right: Person, Seeds, Water, Saucer thing, Pot...
1 out of 5 in the right order.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:51   #33
Arachnidman
You love me really

Person, Water, Seeds?
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:52   #34
Appocomaster
PA Team

yep
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:53   #35
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

getting there fast
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 18:56   #36
Arachnidman
You love me really

Person, Water, Seeds Saucer?
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 19:26   #37
Tomkat

Anyone done the Grow RPG? It's a bit more difficult I found, but finally got there \o/
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 19:31   #38
Arachnidman
You love me really

For The Love Of God And All That Is Holy, Tell Us How To Do The Cube Thing !!!!!!!
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 20:05   #39
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Anyone done the Grow RPG? It's a bit more difficult I found, but finally got there \o/
Finished too! \o/
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 20:43   #40
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Dear jesus, I finally got it by sheer unwillingness to let it beat me.
Interesting though. Clearly whoever is makin it is tripped out of their mind
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 22:43   #41
Tomkat

thanks for that flavius

have you thought that maybe giving someone the answers straight off takes nearly all the fun out of the game? most of the fun comes from working it out yourself.

you can say "well they don't HAVE to look at them", but curiosity and frustration means people probably will.

grrrrrrrr
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 22:59   #42
Arachnidman
You love me really

To be honest, that game was as fun as: "I am thinking of a sequence of numbers.... what are they?"

Cheers flavius.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 23:32   #43
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

thank **** for that, muchos <3 to flavius
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 10:07   #44
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Cheers Flav

Was doing my head in

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 22:15   #45
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

this was great thank you
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 22:22   #46
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Old...?
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba