User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Dec 2002, 01:16   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

anything worth watching happen that year?

taped la confidential earlier so got that to watch tonight aswell
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:01   #2
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
My sister was born, the Berlin Wall got demolished, and Communism in general went into a state of collapse.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:01   #3
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
My sister was born

So she'd be how old exactly now then ... 16?
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:02   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
I have a sister. But you don't believe me.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:05   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I have a sister. But you don't believe me.
you should know by now that the only way anyone will believe you is when you post a link to pics of her kneeling on her bed desperately trying to look sexy or set her up with some PA 'celeb'

(lo Hans :p)
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:06   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
you should know by now that the only way anyone will believe you is when you post a link to pics of her kneeling on her bed desperately trying to look sexy or set her up with some PA 'celeb'

(lo Hans )
She's 13 in a week.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:06   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

fresh
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:07   #8
Dace

Quote:
She's 13 in a week.

As Kane says ...

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
fresh
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:16   #9
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:

She's 13, so unless you want to be on the front page of the News of the World, stay clear
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:16   #10
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
But Dace, everyone knows Kane's a registered sex offender after that incident with the 11 year old last summer. nothing he does really surprises me.

I dont judge what he does I just look forward to watching him burn in hell while I eat tea and scones with baby Jesus.

Last edited by Xillah; 31 Dec 2002 at 02:39.
Xillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:17   #11
Ragnarak

dace, maybe you're friend could try his luck
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 04:39   #12
Jonny

Quote:
She's 13 in a week.
lol so shes about 34 days younger then me
me was born 1989 december now tell me what she look like
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 04:41   #13
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
net relationships are freaky
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 04:48   #14
Jonny

had 8girls after me on a msn chat thing they were fighting swearing at each other they still aint even resolved it one lives in america fgs
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 14:06   #15
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
1989 :
Soul II Soul
Neneh Cherry
Dancing Flowers
Joe Bloggs Jeans & T-Shirts
Madchester
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 14:09   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Jonny
had 8girls after me on a msn chat
They were 40-year old bald men.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 14:17   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
sisters ? que pasa ?
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 14:23   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Not everybody is like you and me.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 15:20   #19
Jonny

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
lol they had cute pics of them i got 1 of 2 of them but they aint bold men like you