User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Mar 2003, 19:24   #51
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I would like to second Kura's Frontier nomination.

Also, mpr0733 - Your PM box is full, I can't reply.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 01:38   #52
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
I figure I should bump this after hearing and liking the music for V-Rally.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 14:01   #53
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
medal of honor. any of them, but mainly frontline.

and guerilla radio on thps2.

kick ass

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:20   #54
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know why people keep saying hellmarch, after finally hearing the song it just seems like nothing more than a fairly generic rock song with a repetitive riff.

??? - Mechanical Man (C&C)
Sonic Mayhem - Quad Machine (Intro to Quake 2)
Most of the music from Serious Sam - The Second Encounter
Music from Re-Volt
Music from Freedom Force
Music from Battllefield 1942

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:11   #55
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Anything by Nubou Uetmatsu (composer of just about all FF music) is heavenly. Elite and Frontier are also great, but in frontier I usually just forced it to play Grieg. Master of Orion... its a pity they didn't make the music that good in MOO3.

But... Aeris Theme, Highwind Theme and One Winged Angel from FF7. FFX intro theme and Zanarkand theme are just wonderfull too.

But there is one game which no one's mentioned yet (as far as I saw). Zelda. Come one guys.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:20   #56
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point
radiofreezerg

also; there was a better track from C&C than mechanical man, although the name escapes me =[
'|'empest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 14:55   #57
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
my faves have been mentioned, but I will mention them again for completeness

The Secret of Monkey Island (many tunes)
Xenon 2
much of the FF7 music
much of the FF8 music
Zelda

and because it was well picked, but not written for the game:

Frontier
Loom

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 15:24   #58
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
Also Quake 2's excellent NIN soundtrack should not be overlooked.
NIN only did the Quake soundtrack, All of the music and sound for Quake 2 was done by Sonic Mayhem

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 15:25   #59
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Elite

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 15:26   #60
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Dizzy

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 15:53   #61
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
1) Outcast - The entire score - performed by the Moscow symphony orchestra - also one of the most vastly underrated games of all time.

2) Tony Hawks 2 - Misc

3) Metal Gear Solid 2 - Unknown