User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Jan 2003, 15:44   #1
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
BT Openworld trigger levels

Does anybody know where these are to be found on the btopenworld website?
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 15:46   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Here.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 15:48   #3
BuddhistPunk

Thankyou muchly

172/300 :-(
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 15:49   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
165/400

Liverpool South is never getting ADSL.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 17:31   #5
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
234/400

looks like I have a long wait ahead
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 17:38   #6
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by midge5
234/400

looks like I have a long wait ahead
My mum's exchange: 24/no trigger set.

You think YOU have a long wait...
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 18:11   #7
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
i think it was a county in which lives around 2000 ppl(at max) that decided that they wanted to get more ppl to live there and started a project which included pulling ADSL-line to each and every house. for free. heh. Finland rules so ****ing much.

Here in Turku the minimum speed of an ADSL that u can get it 1M/384k ;/ sucks doesnt it?

/me is sitting on a 10Mb line.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:52   #8
BuddhistPunk

Quote:
Originally posted by BuddhistPunk
Thankyou muchly

172/300 :-(
Holy thread resurrection

The b'stards at BT have increased my exchange's cap to 350

I have emailed them to find out why, because I havent noticed a massive influx of population nor has the price of hardware drastically increased in the last 2 months
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 18:55   #9
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
heh

204/350

But i think that's all i'm going to get after posting 600 leaflets trying to get people to register their interest and only getting 3 further registrations

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 19:31   #10
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
176/350 :(
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 19:39   #11
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
www.telewest.com

Quote:
Great news! Our full range of broadband services are available in your area!
edit : Please note: All our contracts are for a period of 12 months

edit 2 : you people do know what an utterly awful piece of technology adsl is right ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 19:47   #12
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
yes

unfortunately, ntl cable has stopped 2 miles down the road with no plans to extend for the forseeable future, and telewest is miles off in the other direction.

-edit- in other words, ADSL is the best thing i'm anywhere near to being able to get.

-edit2- don't bother going on about satellite, it's unfeasable for me for several reasons.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 20:39   #13
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: yes

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
unfortunately, ntl cable has stopped 2 miles down the road with no plans to extend for the forseeable future, and telewest is miles off in the other direction.

-edit- in other words, ADSL is the best thing i'm anywhere near to being able to get.

-edit2- don't bother going on about satellite, it's unfeasable for me for several reasons.
you = teh screwed then.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 23:52   #14
BuddhistPunk

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
www.telewest.com

edit : Please note: All our contracts are for a period of 12 months

edit 2 : you people do know what an utterly awful piece of technology adsl is right ?
I live in a brand new house, when it was being built the builders contacted NTL/Telewest and the coversation went something like this :

Builder : Hey NTL/Telewest dudes, we got this new housing estate that we are building, the roads are all dug up, why dont you come down here lays some cables, so you can offer your services to people as they move here? that way you can save the money of doing it later.

NTL Monkey : But thats far to intelligent Mr Builder. What we will do is wait until you have completly finished the development and moved off site, then we will send in our "reviewer" who will report back that everybody on the estate has Sky (ED: Shock horror, who would have guessed it) so we arent going to bother laying cable for at least 5 years

You know what really funny, from where I live I could almost throw stones at the Blueyonder/Telewest offices

Where I used to live I was one of the original BTO beta testers, after they got over their pre-release bugs I never had a problem with their ADSL system.

The only broadband option I have here is Wireless, which costs me £46 p/m for 512/256 and its unreliable, the packet loss is horrendous, and latency is unstable making online gaming impossible.