User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Jan 2003, 03:36   #1
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
gay shockar!!!

GAY__ f__ English Pronounced: GAY
- Means "gay, happy" from the English word (...)

i didnt know this... :O
Unread 5 Jan 2003, 03:36   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
:eek: Is this some kind of sick joke?

(edit: dumbass smilies are different everywhere :/ )
Unread 5 Jan 2003, 03:39   #3
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
GAYLORD__ m__ English From a surname which was derived from Old French gaillard "high-spirited".
Unread 5 Jan 2003, 03:40   #4
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Were you even aware that gay (in homosexual connotation) is actually an acronym coined by the gay community themselves? It stands for Good As You
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2003, 03:44   #5
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Were you even aware that gay (in homosexual connotation) is actually an acronym coined by the gay community themselves? It stands for Good As You
[LOW]
I thought it was Got AIDS Yet
[/LOW]
Unread 5 Jan 2003, 03:46   #6
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by LISELOTTE
GAYLORD__ m__ English From a surname which was derived from Old French gaillard "high-spirited".
Yeah, friend has it on a t-shirt. I'm so "pc"... :/
Unread 5 Jan 2003, 03:48   #7
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
Yeah, friend has it on a t-shirt. I'm so "pc"... :/
A friend of mine has a t-shirt with 'The family line stops here' on the front. In pink
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 5 Jan 2003, 20:49   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
A friend off mine has a yellow, cool, t-shirt.
I can't remeber the text.
But it was funny.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2003, 20:52   #9
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Pavil Twice.
A friend of mine has also got a t-shirt.
this made me chuckle
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2003, 20:53   #10
Idi

i have a t-shirt with a nun masturbating on the front...
Unread 5 Jan 2003, 20:56   #11
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I have a t-shirt that says 'I'm not gay but my boyfriend is'

:((

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2003, 21:00   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I have a t-shirt that says 'I'm not gay but my boyfriend is'

(

I agree sar, the truth is funny.
Unread 5 Jan 2003, 21:08   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
nod <3<3<3
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2003, 21:10   #14
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
nod <3<3<3

Nod's straight though, so you can't have him.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 00:44   #15
Asper

Bumpers are so cool, especially on women!!1111112222233333
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 00:49   #16
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Long live urban legends, remember eating stardust a drinking coke at the same time will kill you

Quote:
Gay: Some people believe that "gay" is an an acronym for "good as you." This is a nice theory, but without foundation. "Gay" has had many different meanings in the past. It was used as a synonym for happy by Chaucer in the 14th century. By 1637, it took on the meaning of a person leading a loose and immoral life. By 1825, it was sometimes used to refer to female hookers. By the late 19th century, it meant to be in good health or to be convalescent. A "gay house" was a brothel.
"Gay" was first used to refer to a male homosexual in the 1933 play "Young & Evil." Cary Grant used it in the 1938 movie "Bringing up Baby" to refer to a transvestite. Gershn Legman & G.V. Henry mentioned the term in their book Sexual Variations (1941). In recent years, it has been used to refer to lesbians as well as homosexual males.
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 00:59   #17
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by BuddhistPunk
<snip>
Quote:
It also got an extra meaning in the 1960’s, when in the first demonstrations for gay and lesbian rights the word stood for "Good As You"
Source: http://www.uta.fi/FAST/US1/LP/th-dykes.html
Never take on an LGBT rights campaigner on home turf

Read what I first posted again. I never said originally, I commented on it's meaning now.

[edit]Oh, and I'll credit your source for you. www.religioustolerance.org, the first result google throws up.[/edit]
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 08:10   #18
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
go read a book written before the 1960s..

If your lucky, the word 'gay' might be used as a synonym for 'happy'
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote