User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:44   #1
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
So what was in the brief case in Pulp Fiction

Being my favorite film of all time, i watched Pulp Fiction again last night.
It got meh thinking, what was in the brief case?
Apart from being very shiney, you never get to see it, and the film never hints at it's contents.

So what do you, the GD heathens, think it was?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:48   #2
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
the best theory ive heard is that it is that big black bosses soul or something

i think snopes has a thing on it
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:51   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Its gold. A large quantity of it.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:52   #4
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
the best theory ive heard is that it is that big black bosses soul or something
I like that idea.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:53   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
I haven't seen the movie, but that would make it a very heavy suitcase... perhaps it was just an iou.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 21:03   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
It's 12 golden dildos.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 21:05   #7
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Heheh

The Mystery Explained!

Disclaimer: It's not my pic... i'm just hosting it so whose it is doesn't get annoyed at my leechage!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Mushroom; 17 Jan 2003 at 21:12.
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 21:07   #8
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
It's a soul, or some other thing you can't put a price on.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 21:44   #9
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
ditto

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 21:49   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
http://pulp.linuxroot.org/case.shtml

Not necessarily true, and I've chosen to not believe it. Knowing for certain would kind of spoil it.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 22:32   #11
Idi

who gives a flying ****?

the more important question, is 'so what was in the brief case in Ronin?'

!!
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 22:46   #12
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
My educated guess would be that the briefcase contains :

A lightbulb, some wires, and some sort of power source
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 22:46   #13
5th Disciple

5th Disciple will become famous soon enough5th Disciple will become famous soon enough
what i want to know is, who was the gimp, how and why he got there.
5th Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 22:52   #14
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
The briefcase was filled with a lot of theories about what was in the briefcase, written by people with nothing better to do than write about what was in the briefcase.

All of which had been coloured in with flourescent yellow marker pens.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 10:06   #15
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
heh

It does not bother me much either, however I refuse to accept crap such as it was his soul cause that sort of thing does not belong in a movie like this.

Gold just occured the logical thing to me:

It's quite reflective, giving off a yellow/gold glow.
It's of high value and in large quantity could be considered quite awe inspiring, otherwise, why would they make jewerly from it?

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 11:03   #16
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
heh

It does not bother me much either, however I refuse to accept crap such as it was his soul cause that sort of thing does not belong in a movie like this.

=[DJ Bass]=
there are many indicators in the movie to help this theory along. It is highly likely that thats what Tarantino had in mind.

I think they are used by tarantino to create debate.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote