User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jan 2003, 15:08   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
What happened ?

I just had my wake up shower and during the shower I peed.
Yes, dirty I. However, when I let it lose a burning pain overwhelmed me which started in the reproductive-area of my wellshaped body. I examined my pee-pee and noticed a small, but very well existing, wound.

How the **** did it get there, it certainly isnt wanking since I haven't done that in like 5 days. All I know is that I do not remember everything from last night.

It hurts you know.

So my question(s) are :
[list=1][*] What could've happened ?[*] In your experience, how long does it last ?[/list=1]
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 15:08   #2
Pineapple
Banned

Pineapple is an unknown quantity at this point
see a doctor.
Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 15:16   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Herpes.
HAHAAAHAHAHA!

PS! Go see a doctor.
Who knows what your peepee does.
AND PEEING IN THE SHOWER?
:eek:
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 15:24   #4
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Your wee-wee got stuck in the zipper?
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 15:26   #5
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Seeking advice of a medical nature on this message board != good idea.

Go and see your doctor.
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 15:31   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Getting **** out in front of doctor for a small cut != good idea.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 15:34   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
SHUSH!

"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 15:35   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
it's just a small wound indeed it is not like i am bleeding to death or that i have a huge ulcer or oedeem there
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 17:43   #9
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
if its a small cut see the nurse
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 18:11   #10
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
You ****ed a skank with a clit piercing.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 23:02   #11
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
write a letter to EMILE

also visit a doctor
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 23:55   #12
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
You have genital warts.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 00:14   #13
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
It happened because: You peed in the shower. This is a perfect example of the good old hubris and nemesis effect.

1) You pee in the shower - this violates the 'order' of nature - and hence a nemesis must occur to bring back the balance. Your suffering is the shape of this nemesis.

2) It will last until the balance has been restore. This depends on how long you were peeing, what clolor your pee had, and if you felt dirty afterwards.

Matrim
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 13:05   #14
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
It happened because: You peed in the shower. This is a perfect example of the good old hubris and nemesis effect.

1) You pee in the shower - this violates the 'order' of nature - and hence a nemesis must occur to bring back the balance. Your suffering is the shape of this nemesis.
You do realize that with this logic, it's unnatural to pee in the toilet, right?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 13:20   #15
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: What happened ?

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
I just had my wake up shower and during the shower I peed.
Yes, dirty I. However, when I let it lose a burning pain overwhelmed me which started in the reproductive-area of my wellshaped body. I examined my pee-pee and noticed a small, but very well existing, wound.

How the **** did it get there, it certainly isnt wanking since I haven't done that in like 5 days. All I know is that I do not remember everything from last night.

It hurts you know.

So my question(s) are :
[list=1][*] What could've happened ?[*] In your experience, how long does it last ?[/list=1]
LET YOUR SISTER CHECK IT OUT COMEDY OPTION
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 13:33   #16
Skitz Mickz

Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
Your wee-wee got stuck in the zipper?
that is prolly the most logical reason.

but i suggest a doctor/nurse
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 13:48   #17
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
pics?