User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Nov 2002, 21:11   #1
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I need a new watch

Ok, so I have a thing for watches.
And i'm bored with my current watch and looking for a new one.

So who knows of any cool, unusual and gimmicky watches then?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 21:20   #2
Ðiscorporation

A pocketwatch
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 21:24   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

My watch was made in The USSR. Probably under Breznev, considering it's age.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 21:24   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I have a plastic strap cheap crap watch. I call it Jim.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 21:25   #5
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
I just have a $30 digital watch. I've had the damn thing for 5 or 6 years, and it's still going.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 21:42   #6
Nashmeister

Quote:
Originally posted by ÐiSCoRPoRaTioN
A pocketwatch

You would look so sophisticated.

I have a plastic watch too... My dad bought an 11k dollar watch and it stopped running after 2 years, I am wearing a timex atm that has lasted me 4 years. I had another one before it that lasted 3... both were under 25 dollars. The light on this one just broke though... About 2 months ago the plastic seal came off so I super glued it back on.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 21:49   #7
Dudels

I got mine from the dodgy guy that stands in teh BroadMarsh Shopping Centre in Nottingham.

Only £5 too.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 23:38   #8
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
I have no watch. I use my mobile phone
Mobile phones = teh ghey

Although the ones that play snes games aren't SO bad...
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 23:40   #9
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
I own a Breitling
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 23:41   #10
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Nashmeister
My dad bought an 11k dollar watch and it stopped running after 2 years

So it's your Dad you get your brains from then.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 23:41   #11
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
No mobile phones are useful. As in, your stood outside a club wanting a taxi and there's no phonebox's around!

Or you want people to be able to contact you when your not at home!
I suppose. I don't get out much
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 23:45   #12
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a Tag Heuer which I purchased from a reputable street trader in a tourist resort in Cuba about 2 months ago.

He assured me that is an original and went as far as to guarantee that if I had a problem with it I could go back to Cuba and get exchange it for another no extra cost

Bargain at $10 usd
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 00:25   #13
Nashmeister

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

So it's your Dad you get your brains from then.

He's got a ****load of money... what should he do?

(Besides give it to me)

And mobile phones are gay.

I go to a private school and I am one of the ONLY PEOPLE THAT DOESN'T HAVE ONE. It makes me feel much better than everyone else.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:11   #14
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Emporio Armani for me!

altho i want the Tag Heur Kirium.... :-/
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:13   #15
Dace

I don't "do" mobile phones.

I don't "do" watches.

I don't "do" being gay.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:14   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
I don't "do" mobile phones.

I don't "do" watches.

I don't "do" being gay.

Do you "do" living in the modern world?

Being gay is ever so "in" at the moment!!!22343
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:15   #17
Nashmeister

I dunno what I'd do without a watch.

Look like an idiot I suppose... I left my watch at home once and the whole day I kept looking at my arm.
I have a watch tan like none-else.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:16   #18
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Recently I have been wearing a swatch skin chrono, pretty nifty.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:17   #19
JammyJim
Godfather

why do i sense a certain amount of trolling going on....

MY SPIDEY SENSE IS TINGLING....
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:19   #20
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
MY SPIDEY SENSE IS TINGLING....

Are you sure it's not just a coldsore?!