User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Oct 2002, 20:33   #1
Me Me Me

Mischief Night

this is a serious question now, i thought everyone celebrated "mischief night" (night before haloween were u pelt peoples houses with eggs etc) but no-one i spoke to outside of liverpool seems to have heard of it, so im wondering whether its just a scouse tradition, can i have some feedback, ta
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 20:34   #2
Dace

****ing scallies
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 20:34   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
sounds pretty gay dood
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 20:36   #4
Dudels

I agree with Nod
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 20:39   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
****ing scallies
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 20:39   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Every night is 'Mischief Night' in Liverpool.

Watch those car fittings fly!!!!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 22:32   #7
Me Me Me

pld MM...

nod u sound gay so ur opinion really counts for ****.... :0
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 22:35   #8

Exclamation

NOT EVERYONE IN LIVERPOOL IS A DRUG DEALER.

Some of them just steal cars.
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 22:47   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
This is a ridiculous idea. It's hardly something to celebrate. Some kids just decided to egg somebody and invented a reason for it.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 08:58   #10
Me Me Me

ANYWAY!!!!!
back to the question, is it a nationwide/worldwide celebration or is it just an occurance in liverpool
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 09:34   #11
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Me Me Me
ANYWAY!!!!!
back to the question, is it a nationwide/worldwide celebration or is it just an occurance in liverpool
yes, as a matter of fact.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 10:29   #12
Lord Skragg

The only reason the River Mersey runs through liverpool is that if it walked it would get mugged.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 12:43   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Me Me Me
ANYWAY!!!!!
i cant say i have ever heard of that one
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 12:51   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Norwegian kids do it while they are "trick or treating".
Hear the name..."trick".
They are evhul....
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 13:44   #15
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
I seem to remember Mischief Night being November 4th.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 14:01   #16
Sh0cK
100% Pikey

Sh0cK is an unknown quantity at this point
if you ever watched the crow you will know that the 30th is devils night where they set fire to loads of buildings and where generally quite mean.

but to the question, nobody from london does it or in portsmouth where i am now.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 14:25   #17
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
There is a similar event in Leeds (dunno about other parts of Yorkshire)

Mischief night is the night before Bonfire Night here.

We also get the kids knocking on the door at Halloween, "Trick or Treating"

I have an answer to the later, I put the Garden Sprinkler on in the front garden, it soaks the little bleeders before they can get up the drive.
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 17:11   #18
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Ulysses
There is a similar event in Leeds (dunno about other parts of Yorkshire)

Mischief night is the night before Bonfire Night here.

We also get the kids knocking on the door at Halloween, "Trick or Treating"

I have an answer to the later, I put the Garden Sprinkler on in the front garden, it soaks the little bleeders before they can get up the drive.

same in selby/york area

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 17:31   #19
Gario
Why is * censored?

Gario is infamous around these partsGario is infamous around these parts
I'm a Scouser and I've never heard of this "Mischief Night".

I'm ready for the trick-or-treating little scumbags though, I plan to throw a bucket of water on them or, if I'm feeling evil, take their already collected sweets then throw a bucket of water on the little punks.
________
___
Gario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 20:00   #20
Scouser

Quote:
Originally posted by Gario
I'm a Scouser and I've never heard of this "Mischief Night".

I'm ready for the trick-or-treating little scumbags though
maybe someone just doesn't like you MeMeMe?...
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 22:17   #21
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Mischief night also exist in the Leeds area, unfortunatly