User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Oct 2002, 21:35   #1
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Kids these days :/

We just had a few kids at the door guising. The quality of the jokes has gone downhill since my day!

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: To buy a pie

WHAT
THE
****?!

Q: Why did the other animals cross the road?
A: To eat the chicken.

:(

Q: How do you make a snooker table laugh?
A: Tickle its balls

:(((((

I AM NEVER HAVING KIDS!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 21:36   #2
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Awwwwww

The snooker one made me laugh..
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 21:44   #3
Dudels

Re: Kids these days :/

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: To buy a pie

ROFLMFAO
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 22:12   #4
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
I am in on my own tonight, everybody is out, the door bell has rung a total of 7 times so far, I havent answer it once nor do I intend to for any future ringing events

bah humbug

Halloween == Excuse for begging

Get of my land!!!!!! gypos
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 22:33   #5
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I had some kids at the door earlier on. I switched all the lights off and hid. Plan B was to leap out at them and shine a torch in their eyes.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 01:51   #6
dex-dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
I had some kids at the door earlier on. I switched all the lights off and hid. Plan B was to leap out at them and shine a torch in their eyes.
If they say "trick or treat" just reply with trick, they never have a clue what to do then and promtly bugger off
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 02:00   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I hide upstairs in a darkened room until they bugger off , because im that cheap.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 02:09   #8
dex-dragon

Re: Kids these days :/

Quote:
Q: How do you make a snooker table laugh?
A: Tickle its balls
made me laugh
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 03:09   #9
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
Why was the did the chicken get to the otherside?

Cause he wanted to cross the road.

or something

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 03:50   #10
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha
Why was the did the chicken get to the otherside?

Cause he wanted to cross the road.

or something
You mean is dumb****.

Learn English pls.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 03:51   #11
Dudels

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
You mean is dumb****.

Learn English pls.

That is also incorrect.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 03:57   #12
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Dudels

That is also incorrect.
"Why is the did the chicken get" is a perfect example of a well used past-progressive participle tense.

Now scurry back to grammar class ****tard.

Last edited by acropolis; 1 Nov 2002 at 17:44.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 04:37   #13
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
"Why is the did the chicken get" is a perfect example of a well used past-progressive participle sense.
In Arkansas.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 04:38   #14
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Q: Why did the other animals cross the road?
A: To eat the chicken.
I thought this was rather cute actually. :/
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 07:58   #15
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by dex-dragon

If they say "trick or treat" just reply with trick, they never have a clue what to do then and promtly bugger off

I take it you dont live in salford then. One of my mates parents tried that on our estate once - house got egged silly stringed and car wipers broken off. Ie that = not good idea
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 15:13   #16
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by TheMightyGoat#7
Why did Kurashima cross the road?
Because his **** was stuck in the chicken.

I've probably told that before, and I know I saw one person say it a while ago, but it's still funny if you haven't heard it.
hahahaha

I hadn't heard it.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 15:24   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The "kids" in norway know how to "trick".
15-16 year olds that go around pelting houses and trains whit eggs and other nasty things.

While the kids run around whit small bombs and dog ****.

I think there is something wrong whit norwegian kids.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote