User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Mar 2005, 02:49   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Help me.

I was PM'd this:

Are you the TRUE Marilyn Manson???? AKA Brian Warner? It's so hard to beLIEve people these days. I don't know what you could say to prove that you are who you say you are, but I am familiar with the way that you write - extremely intellegent to the point that sometimes I (above average) don't even understand what you're saying. Anyway.....I would love to know if it's you or not because I do have some intriging questions for you. Thanks.

Janyne

I don't know why, but this sort of disturbed me. It's almost too Good/Bad to be a troll.

P.S.

Yes I am.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 02:51   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Help me.

brian warner isn't british, if the bint actually paid attention ....
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 02:52   #3
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

lol.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 05:12   #4
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Yeah he's the real deal ladies, form an orderly queue.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 05:36   #5
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I see this as an attention bit. You couldn't possibly be the real MM because you spend to much time on the boards and MM couldn't possibly be that lame. I must admit, that you do have more fame than I though, because noone mailed me any cool letters like that. It is cool right? Thats why you posted it right?

Edit:
P.S Please THINK before you reply, because I will exploit any senseless reply. It has been far to easy to make the so called "I'M 1337" crowd here look like idiots. Give me a little competition.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 06:17   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I see this as an attention bit. You couldn't possibly be the real MM because you spend to much time on the boards and MM couldn't possibly be that lame. I must admit, that you do have more fame than I though, because noone mailed me any cool letters like that. It is cool right? Thats why you posted it right?

Edit:
P.S Please THINK before you reply, because I will exploit any senseless reply. It has been far to easy to make the so called "I'M 1337" crowd here look like idiots. Give me a little competition.
I don't know why you've decided to start posting on GD but if you continue FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP BEING SO POINTLESSLY ANGRY.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 08:06   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

Edit:

Christ, what is wrong with you? We're on the internet dude!
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 08:25   #8
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

And DoctaDre was really black!
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 08:48   #9
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I don't know why you've decided to start posting on GD but if you continue FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP BEING SO POINTLESSLY ANGRY.
Truely I don't know. But my post are not angry, just delivered in a different style than what you AD dudes are in the norm with. I am different. Just because you don't like my flavor, does not mean I taste bad.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 08:52   #10
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Quote:
Truely I don't know. But my post are not angry, just delivered in a different style than what you AD dudes are in the norm with. I am different. Just because you don't like my flavor, does not mean I taste bad.
Sure it does
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 09:00   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
than what you AD dudes
What?
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 09:14   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

LOL Wrong forum LOL

But don't be hatin' towards us GDers.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 09:19   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hey I'm an accepting guy, I'm willing to put it down to an honest typo.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 09:59   #14
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I wouldn't blame any fat fingers for it. The 'A' and 'G' aren't particularly close together. Unless he's typing with his arse, which could very well be possible considering the quality of his posts.
I wouldn't be surprised if he is thinking with his arse too.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 10:51   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Edit:

i hope you die
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 10:58   #16
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Welcome to GD Chika

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 11:26   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
More like differently abled am I right I certainly am and I'd put money on that and you can't say I wouldn't because I just did and what's more I'd do it again.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 11:37   #18
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

I had to read that sentence four times before I understood it.
I'm now wondering if that's my fault, the sentence's fault, Jonny's fault or GD's fault.
If all fails I'll just blame my boss.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 11:44   #19
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Edit:
Actually thus far you have only succeeded in making yourself look like an idiot but what the hey.........

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 11:47   #20
Chika

since so many people commented on it, i meant to say GD. I have typed AD so many times. Not a typo, but a brain fart. Now I find someone to quote...
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 11:48   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I think he posted it because he found it amusing. I think everyone knows that he shares a name with Marilyn Manson (or at least a pseudonym), somehow.

It might be quite difficult to get to that stage, but everyone does in the end. I, for example, was a member of these boards for over 19 years before I noticed that Marilyn Manson is the same as Marilyn Manson!

As you can probably imagine, this was a revelation that touched the very core of my being. Now I'm seeing patterns everywhere; "Frank Lampard" who played in the Carling Cup final at the weekend has the same name as the "Frank Lampard" who played against Barcelona in the Champions League!

Where will it end?

Quote:
Edit:
I'm not quite sure how you will exploit any senseless reply. When I was a mod, I was part of a JJ endorsed secret program which attempted to exploit senseless replies for their oil reserves, but it didn't come off. We, however, were confident of success and pressed on.

Now, you may consider me out of the loop, but have you thought about what the recent board update was really about?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 11:49   #22
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Actually thus far you have only succeeded in making yourself look like an idiot but what the hey.........
If you feel I am an idiot, then you have feelings for me. Means I always have a place in your heart. Wrather bad or good.
Side note: I think I said it before, negative feelings are stronger than good ones.
<3.

On Topic: I still this this is a dire cry for help. DING DING DING new word alert. Dire. look it up.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 11:54   #23
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I think he posted it because he found it amusing. I think everyone knows that he shares a name with Marilyn Manson (or at least a pseudonym), somehow.

It might be quite difficult to get to that stage, but everyone does in the end. I, for example, was a member of these boards for over 19 years before I noticed that Marilyn Manson is the same as Marilyn Manson!

As you can probably imagine, this was a revelation that touched the very core of my being. Now I'm seeing patterns everywhere; "Frank Lampard" who played in the Carling Cup final at the weekend has the same name as the "Frank Lampard" who played against Barcelona in the Champions League!

Where will it end?

I'm not quite sure how you will exploit any senseless reply. When I was a mod, I was part of a JJ endorsed secret program which attempted to exploit senseless replies for their oil reserves, but it didn't come off. We, however, were confident of success and pressed on.

Now, you may consider me out of the loop, but have you thought about what the recent board update was really about?
I quoted this so you would know I was talking to you. Generally, after about the 2nd paragraph I stop reading peoples post. To be narrowminded ofc.
And my narrow minded reply is, thanks for backing up Mr. MM. he needed it. Everything else you said went unread.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 11:56   #24
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
More like differently abled am I right I certainly am and I'd put money on that and you can't say I wouldn't because I just did and what's more I'd do it again.
Thats why I love you JonnyB. you talk in a slam dunk form everytime. Another great quotable.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 11:56   #25
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Oh God you really are worse than Squarehead :((((

PS wtf is 'wrather'

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 12:00   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I quoted this so you would know I was talking to you. Generally, after about the 2nd paragraph I stop reading peoples post. To be narrowminded ofc.
And my narrow minded reply is, thanks for backing up Mr. MM. he needed it. Everything else you said went unread.
The sea-reach of the Thames stretched before us like the beginning of an interminable waterway. In the offing the sea and the sky were welded together without a joint, and in the luminous space the tanned sails of the barges drifting up with the tide seemed to stand still in red clusters of canvas sharply peaked, with gleams of varnished spirits. A haze rested on the low shores that ran out to sea in vanishing flatness. The air was dark above Gravesend, and farther back still seemed condensed into a mournful gloom, brooding motionless over the biggest, and the greatest, town on earth.

The Director of Companies was our captain and our host. We four affectionately watched his back as he stood in the bows looking to seaward. On the whole river there was nothing that looked half so nautical. He resembled a pilot, which to a seaman is trustworthiness personified. It was difficult to realize his work was not out there in the luminous estuary, but behind him, within the brooding gloom.

Why don't you read past the 2nd paragraph? Narrowminded nothing, it presents you as a lazy wastrel who can't even be bothered to move his eyes down the page.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 12:02   #27
Summanus
Banned

I've finally found a worse poster than myself
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 12:34   #28
Another Slayer
Jungle King

Another Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Someone once PM'd me to ask if I was the real Johann Sebastian Bach.

...still waiting for my answer
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 12:47   #29
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I (above average]
Quote:
I (above average]
Quote:
I (above average]
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 12:52   #30
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

So MM pretends to be someone else in order to get laid?

Oh, wait... ...nevermind...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 13:51   #31
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Yeah more like you'd accept his cock in your arse, am i rite?

PS: Is Janyne a boy's or girl's name?
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 14:08   #32
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:

Edit:
9.9 times out of 10, threads and posts on GD are attention bits, everybody's sole purpose is to outsmart and outpost each other with fancy words and subtle internet humor (humor that can be very annoying sometimes) and try to collect as much green blobs as any post can muster - a very elitist community - they dont even believe most of my sea stories, but then again, i dont think any non-navy believes any of a sailor's sea stories, so oh well.. also a lot of anti-american sentiment here, so watch out for that too...

AD gets really boring and i dont blame you paying GD a visit here - so.. welcome to GD!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 14:18   #33
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
also a lot of anti-american sentiment here
I think it's all in your head actually*.

I don't think I try to "outsmart" people on here. I probably did at the beginning, when I was trying to get some kind of stupid internet niche. If I don't know much about a subject (and I have made a fool of myself especially recently) I'll just back out, instead of hanging onto a point valiantly.

I'm pretty sure most people on here think of me as a decent person ( ), which is just swell.

*you ****ing stupid yank**

**just kidding
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 14:22   #34
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Yeah more like you'd accept his cock in your arse, am i rite?
Are you really an airplane?

-Janyne
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 14:35   #35
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

Edit:

i am not quite sure why
but there is something about you that makes me want to stove your head in with a shovel
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 14:40   #36
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Are you really an airplane?

-Janyne

aeroplane
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 14:54   #37
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
i am not quite sure why
but there is something about you that makes me want to stove your head in with a shovel
You know, I think you look rather lovely on that avatar of yours.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 14:55   #38
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
i am not quite sure why
Maybe its the fact that you know you can't do it. For some reason I want to punch Mike Tyson, but I know I never will. For those of you, unprivy to Mike Tyson, I want to slam dunk on micheal Jordan, but I know I won't.
Side Note: if your not privy to Micheal Jordan, please vote on which day you want to attend that meet they have being set up.
Continuing my post: DING DING DING: new word alert. Privy. Look it up.

Edit: One thing I learned from GD is: If noone can think of anything witty to respond to you with, they revert to attacking your spelling and typo's. I editied what little my idle brain could catch. Thanks.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 14:58   #39
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I'm pretty sure most people here'll be familiar with the word, but thanks for the pointer.

Incidentally, that side note there made me smile.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 15:03   #40
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
actually dude, that's a pretty old word, but I forgive you because i'm a loving guy.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 15:05   #41
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
I wouldn't blame any fat fingers for it. The 'A' and 'G' aren't particularly close together. Unless he's typing with his arse, which could very well be possible considering the quality of his posts.
I wouldn't be surprised if he is thinking with his arse too.
Quote:
Maybe its the fact that you know you can't do it. For some reason I want to punch Mike Tyson, but I know I never will. For those of you, unprivy to Mike Tyson, I want to slam dunk on micheal Jordan, but I know I won't.
Side Note: if your not privy to Micheal Jordan, please vote on which day you want to attend that meet they have being set up.

Edit: One thing I learned from GD is: If noone can think of anything witty to respond to you with, they revert to attacking your spelling and typo's. I editied what little my idle brain could catch. Thanks.
You know, I wasn't sure at first.
I thought it might be your fat fingers.
Or perhaps it was another "honest typo".
Or you accidentally sat on your keyboard again.
But you know... It never happened to me. I never managed to post an ENTIRE post full of shit* with only making accidental typo's and sitting on my keyboard.

No,

Now I'm sure.

That you really think with your arse.

It might also explain the brainfart you were talking about earlier.

* might not be true
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 15:24   #42
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
This portion of your post unimportant. Signed Chika

It might also explain the brainfart you were talking about earlier.
Your one who lacks creativity. the situation I was speaking on was typing AD instead of GD. Pebble into a stone.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 15:26   #43
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharkov
actually dude, that's a pretty old word, but I forgive you because i'm a loving guy.
Hehe. Ironically shipmate, if your under 120, generally 99% of any language is old to you. If everyone knew what you knew, you wouldn't have to post on the boards would you?

E X P A N D Y O U R M I N D .
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 15:27   #44
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Your one who lacks creativity. the situation I was speaking on was typing AD instead of GD. Pebble into a stone.
I suggest you revise your lessons learned as of late, delete your account, and start over, because, as I have been here four or five years or something like that, I have never seen anyone recuperate from a position like yours.

That is, if you would ever start appreciating communicating with the people on here. Otherwise I would skip the ´make a new account´ part.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 15:43   #45
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
I suggest you revise your lessons learned as of late, delete your account, and start over, because, as I have been here four or five years or something like that, I have never seen anyone recuperate from a position like yours.

That is, if you would ever start appreciating communicating with the people on here. Otherwise I would skip the ´make a new account´ part.
Recuperate? Position like mines? What are these things you speak of? this is an inet board. hey, today I'm Tom Cruise. Its the inet, i can do that. I see you have not read many of my other posts. But basically, people who have been here longer don't really gain respect from me. typically because it means you wasted your time here for that long and someone like myself, could draw your "precious" attention. Your old here. You know the options. There is one called ignore. Hit that and add my name. Nice talking to ya'.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 15:50   #46
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i think we have a replacement for Sunday8pm
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 15:52   #47
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
i think we have a replacement for Sunday8pm
Phil. I need your full attention on PA stats. Thanks.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 15:54   #48
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Phil. I need your full attention on PA stats. Thanks.
no you dont, as im not doing the r13 ones. something which was known months ago for the pa community.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 15:56   #49
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Recuperate? Position like mines? What are these things you speak of? this is an inet board.
ding ding ding new word is what comes to mind but you are above that right?

Quote:
hey, today I'm Tom Cruise. Its the inet, i can do that. I see you have not read many of my other posts. But basically, people who have been here longer don't really gain respect from me. typically because it means you wasted your time here for that long and someone like myself, could draw your "precious" attention.
Someone hit you on the head when you were a baby, right? Or did your boyfriend dump you? Or PMS?

Quote:
Your old here. You know the options. There is one called ignore. Hit that and add my name. Nice talking to ya'.
I don´t see why. Look, we´ve all been there, the blood rushing through your veins, uttering sounds when reading posts, thinking ´who the hell does he think he is´, occasionally jumping up with sheer joy or aggression on reading a reply.

It however is utterly lame and teeny style what you are doing and maybe later you will see it.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 15:57   #50
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
no you dont, as im not doing the r13 ones. something which was known months ago for the pa community.
Oh. This is GD though. For cool people.