User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Feb 2005, 05:17   #1
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice
WC 2006 Tour

At a party on Saturday a friend of mine suggested that, money permitting, we travel to Germany next year for a bit, see a game and basically have a good time. He said he could probably arrange accomodation in Italy with some loaded friends of his over there, but seeing how I hate Italy and would prefer to be a bit further north, I was wondering whether you Europeans (and British if you object to being called European) had any advice on finding places.

Unfortunately I have exams in the time the group stages are on, so it's unlikely I'd be able to see anything earlier than the quarters. Please tell me now it would be a waste of time trying to get a ticket.

Additionally I expect visitations with Koen if he's reading this, and anyone else who has a desire to hit me with a crowbar.
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 06:13   #2
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
Re: WC 2006 Tour

if you're going to italy, GO TO MALTA AND IBIZA!!! and collect all the crazy stories you're gonna get, and post them here because i can bet you $100 that you're going to have one of the craziest experiences you'll ever have in your life!!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 06:46   #3
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
if you're going to italy, GO TO MALTA AND IBIZA!!! and collect all the crazy stories you're gonna get, and post them here because i can bet you $100 that you're going to have one of the craziest experiences you'll ever have in your life!!
I don't want to go to Italy, I want to go to Germany and Austria and probably Dutchyland
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 07:04   #4
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

oh - i've only been to kiel and munich - had lots of fun in those cities (i still strongly suggest malta though) -

when you say 'dutchyland' do you mean the netherlands? or deutschland, which is germany? i'm confused.. but anyway, if you meant the netherlands, go to amsterdam and do the hot european sexual oddysey heh

Unread 22 Feb 2005, 07:45   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

who tours WCs?

cottager
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 07:55   #6
Summanus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
who tours WCs?

cottager
Replace tour with 'trip to europe' using cognitive abilities

win

And dutchyland is holland, hence the meeting wiht Koen and Rikard
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 08:03   #7
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i hope holland has to play a match at the 'arena auf schalke' in gelsenkirchen..that's rather close to me.
but i'm getting tickets anyhow for this WC.
btw this summer there's a WC for under 20's in holland, some matches in the twente-stadium aswell \0/
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 10:14   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
but anyway, if you meant the netherlands, go to amsterdam and do the hot european sexual oddysey heh
I bet you also believe we Dutch all smoke weed every day.
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 10:50   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

who the **** are you if you both wanna meet koen and rikard?
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 10:51   #10
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

excuse my ignorance, but im having a hard time understanding WC to be anything other than Water Closet aka a toilet.so what are you coming to see?
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 10:57   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The World Championship Football.
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 11:27   #12
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

ah ha, ty
now i know what it means;
/me loses interest now
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 11:52   #13
Summanus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
who the **** are you if you both wanna meet koen and rikard?
just me

though the other guy knows seth
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 11:57   #14
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

the netherlands are probalby a good idea, i guess hotels and stuff will be pretty much expensive during the WC around here.
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 13:24   #15
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
I bet you also believe we Dutch all smoke weed every day.
you mean you dont?

Unread 22 Feb 2005, 15:02   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
you mean you dont?
so cannabis does make you paranoid
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 15:12   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
More like ignorant.
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 15:50   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: WC 2006 Tour

Quote:
if you're going to italy, GO TO MALTA AND IBIZA!!!
Malta and Ibiza are pretty ****ing big detours for anyone going to Italy.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 01:18   #19
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
More like ignorant.
ignorance is the mother of fear and paranoia -

ofc i know enough about the netherlands because ive been there (specifically rotterdam and amsterdam) to realize that they dont just smoke weed there - one sushi bar in downtown rotterdam gave me food poisoning though, and this steak house in amsterdam called alberto's gave me a very rare steak when i asked for a medium-rare, and got conviced by their chef that thats how they normally cook medium-rare - very ****ing bloody - i extremely enjoyed it though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Malta and Ibiza are pretty ****ing big detours for anyone going to Italy.
if you're down south of italy, its not that much big of a detour - maybe heading south might be a big-ass detour, i just go to as much european countries as much as possible, every chance i get, specially neighboring ones because of my infinite curiosity of europe as a whole - thats just me though..

Unread 23 Feb 2005, 17:22   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: WC 2006 Tour

Quote:
if you're down south of italy, its not that much big of a detour
I'd say journeying from one country to another several hundred miles away was, at the very least, "a detour."

I assume you used to live in South Dakota or some such place, and thus journeying hundreds of miles to reach civilisation is quite normal for you, but to us in the more tightly packed world things are considered differently.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 00:24   #21
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'd say journeying from one country to another several hundred miles away was, at the very least, "a detour."

I assume you used to live in South Dakota or some such place, and thus journeying hundreds of miles to reach civilisation is quite normal for you, but to us in the more tightly packed world things are considered differently.
lol! i actually lived in the city all my life - but i do travel and drive a lot just to get away, plus my work requires a lot of travel, which i don't mind, really.. i love travelling

Unread 24 Feb 2005, 01:50   #22
Summanus
Banned

thx Koen and trax