User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Oct 2004, 14:35   #1
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
High Strees Chemist Store Chain to sell Vibrators

High Street chemist Boots has said it is considering selling sex toys at most of its nationwide stores.

I'm hoping it'll in turn cut teenage pregnancies as now the stupid bints can shoplift themselves something more fun.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 15:15   #2
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
Re: High Strees Chemist Store Chain to sell Vibrators

I agree with the fact that they want to sell them at regular stores. Then we can see wich pretteh lady buy's one
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 15:30   #3
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

I think they should be available on the NHS by prescription. Or even given away free at family planning clinics, just as condoms are. It would help reduce teenage pregancies.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 15:30   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sunday in posting BBC news story shocker.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 15:31   #5
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Thank you for alerting me to this most exciting development.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 15:49   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
It would help reduce teenage pregancies.
I doubt this is true.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 16:05   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
it would help reduce teenage pregancies.

why would that be?
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 16:08   #8
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Sunday in posting BBC news story shocker.
I could swear that a) using Shocker and b) stating the obvious means c) being a shit poster.

And also d) stalking a user sucks as well.

Seriously you make my time easy here, where's the reason in ever forcing me to leave when there are worse examples falling all over my feet.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 16:11   #9
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Sunday8pm ? More like Sunday8pGAY lol.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 16:11   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I agree with Sunday on this. People still using that shocker phrase are retarded. Except for Kura, he just can't help it.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 16:12   #11
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Sunday8pGAY more like lol.
I'm sure your granma will post to say what a funny boy you are.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 16:27   #12
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

You sure do have you finger on the pulse of all the latest trends.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 16:28   #13
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

reasonably sure that if a teenage girl were to get better jollys single handed with he use of a vibrator
it wouldnt make her less likely to get rude with that cute boy who sits in front of her in Maths behind the bike sheds after school

teenage slappers are teenage slappers (be it for social, economic or lack of education, or any other reasons)

(and not that i know from being one, i was what is gently referred to as a late starter)
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 16:39   #14
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I agree with Sunday on this. People still using that shocker phrase are retarded. Except for Kura, he just can't help it.
I'm not still using it, it's the 1st time I ever have (I think).
I was merely pointing out that Sunday always posts BBC news links. Sunday - at least use a different site occasionally, most people here look at the BBC site.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:00   #15
Sunday8pm
Banned

Stew, why the **** should I?

I mean seriously, if I can source my article I'm talking about to BBC then why should i specifically start trawling Sky or something else to satisfy your little quip.

Plenty others do it here too and you don't get on their back, mainly cause I doubt you are only vigilant with checking my url's.

Seriously to **** get off my back with this petty complaint, it's only you that seems to care, if you have any further issues with this take it to a ****ing mod and stop trolling my threads you ****ing child.

p.s. I make plenty other threads that don't link to the BBC and occassionally I'll post links to other interesting URL's.... however in comparison to the amount of threads you make you really aren't in a position to say I'm doing anything wrong by having a general discussion about a news article... at least BBC is one of the few free news sources that aren't littered with advertisements... care to find me something better ****wad?
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:02   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Twice in a week Sunday8pm has accused other people of being trolls.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:03   #17
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Twice in a week Sunday8pm has accused other people of being trolls.
Twice I am right though that's the most fustrating thing.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:05   #18
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

You're taking this Internet business awfully seriously Sunday, perhaps you should take some Ritalin or something ?
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:07   #19
Stew
Made of Twigs

Alright, I'll never mention it again.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:09   #20
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
You're taking this Internet business awfully seriously Sunday, perhaps you should take some Ritalin or something ?
No it's just that ever 2nd week some plonker or plonkers come along and think they can sass me and be above whatever they are sassing me for, about a couple days later they get told explicitly usually by a mod to ****ing quit it.

I'm tired of this cyclical nature of a group of users on the forum.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:13   #21
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Well there's a simple solution to that dilema !

Off home now, have a fun weekend.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:13   #22
Stew
Made of Twigs

Back on topic....

The prudence of this nation really amuses me at times- just look at these views from SkyNews (yes I know I'm hypocritical Sunday ).

Quote:
I feel sick thinking that now Boots, which I used to regard as a decent chemist is going to turn out to be some kind of brothel for people to go and buy stupid things when we are already struggling to save money towards pensions. Where is this world coming to? They need to sell medicines to control and avoid Aids instead of promoting it.
Quote:
If Boots go ahead with this I (and my family) would not use their store in the future. There is enough filth and sleaze in our shops today and for Boots to go the same way in the pretence of giving shoppers what they want, it's a sad day for all of us. If people want this type of stuff and Boots want to sell it, then they should open a chain of back street sleazy shops because that's where that type of thing belongs (if it belongs anywhere) and not in full view of our children and others who may be offended by it.
Quote:
Good Grief, what next? Illicit drugs? Guns?
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:15   #23
Sunday8pm
Banned

I can see how vibrators are going to promote AIDS.

HEY SUZEE USE THIS IT'S ****ING WICKED I USE IT MYSELF.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:45   #24
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
[they] can shoplift themselves something more fun.
In your case maybe...
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:55   #25
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
In your case maybe...
I'm sorry I didn't know that the women you date need to use something shampoo bottle sized.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 23:16   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't read the BBC site that regularly, so appreciate it when people post interesting/amusing links in here.

Sunday ;o
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 23:22   #27
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

I'm using my first post in ages to say Sunday is nasty for making Stew cry
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 00:10   #28
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Posting to agree with Stew that the ****ing amount of ****ing links to BBC News is getting ridiculous. And "Mr" 8pm here is the main culprit. Hanging is too good for him.
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 00:12   #29
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
Posting to agree with Stew that the ****ing amount of ****ing links to BBC News is getting ridiculous. And "Mr" 8pm here is the main culprit. Hanging is too good for him.
As I said find us another free newssource for referring too when we talk about current or world affairs that isn't bogged down in advertisements and is reputable then we'll use it.

Otherwise I'm not just going to post something of interest and not ****ing hyperlink to the source.

That said the biggest bitchers are the smallest contributors thread wise.

WHAT DO YOU WANT SILENCE?

then we'll have half the forum bitching about how this place is dead.
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 00:15   #30
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

better dead than sunday
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 00:27   #31
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

It's not the fact that you repeatedly link to the BBC that's the (my) problem, it's the fact that you repeatedly link. An article such as this one is quite amusing, and so probably worth attracting attention to, but the number of people on this forum who care about American (European) football must be close to zero, and W.H Smith reporting losses...wtf? (I know that was someone else, but this is just a ganeral annoyance).
Anyway, grrrr.
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 01:29   #32
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I'm not pissed with the links, but it would be appreciated if the post wasn't simply a link to the page - perhaps snippets for those who don't want to open the link but want a general idea of the topic, or even a brief explanation in your own words.

I'm not getting at you here Sunday, we all do the same thing, but it does start to annoy me when I see a page full of threads and half are just links to another site somewhere.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 03:26   #33
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
I'm not pissed with the links, but it would be appreciated if the post wasn't simply a link to the page - perhaps snippets for those who don't want to open the link but want a general idea of the topic, or even a brief explanation in your own words.

I'm not getting at you here Sunday, we all do the same thing, but it does start to annoy me when I see a page full of threads and half are just links to another site somewhere.
I usually do when it's a serious debate, this was something trivial to poke fun at so didn't feel it needed more than one line to explain.

But yah the boards are dry but it's this or the complaints of 6 months ago that the forums are dying and no-one is posting etc.
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 08:24   #34
Peace
angel

Peace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
But yah the boards are dry but it's this or the complaints of 6 months ago that the forums are dying and no-one is posting etc.
I don't think anyone would complain if you stopped posting :p
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 08:38   #35
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

In this thread people make something out of nothing for no real reason

WELCOME TO GD
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 08:49   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh

Dear

God.
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 21:57   #37
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
because he is retarded, so there is no real need to suggest he is an anomaly, because he fits in with the original claim.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote