User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Mar 2005, 01:48   #1
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
This time is for real! Star Wars Episode III Trailer

Here it is!

HDTV Capture :
http://www.filerush.com/download.php...that_video.avi

http://www.demonoid.com/torrents/details/74112/

130 meg 5.1 sound :
http://zerotracker.com/download.php?...nal.ts.torrent

You're welcome.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 01:58   #2
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: This time is for real! Star Wars Episode III Trailer

how about some non-torrent files?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 01:59   #3
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

looks alright

it will be like the last films though - all the good bits are in the trailer and the rest is complete shite.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 02:00   #4
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Hmm okay.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/10861/

Unread 12 Mar 2005, 02:02   #5
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakoff
looks alright

it will be like the last films though - all the good bits are in the trailer and the rest is complete shite.
From what I know, the trailer is just a free sample.
The story is great and greatly action oriented. Minor room for breathe. Lots of things happening at the same time, and a 12+ minute lightsaber duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan that's not intercut with anything.

Unread 12 Mar 2005, 02:08   #6
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

O
M
F
G
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 02:14   #7
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Good huh?

Unread 12 Mar 2005, 03:03   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the emperor.

with a lightsaber.

good god. what do they think they are doing?
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 03:38   #9
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Killing all the Jedi they can?

And yes, he's a master in several types of weapons.

Unread 12 Mar 2005, 05:35   #10
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I read the script, or the general outline of the script about a year or two ago. Just downloading the trailer now to see if what I read what actually correct. If it is as I expect it to be, this film will be the greatest of the star wars films.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 05:54   #11
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Having just watched it, its the script I read. Jesus, this is going to be a film and a half.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 06:11   #12
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

I`m looking forward to this one tho I doubt it will even come close to episode IV-VI. Too bad he didnt make these movies before the special effect "revolution".
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 09:11   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It'll no doubt be better than Episode I and II.

But it'll still be utterly shit.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 10:08   #14
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Episode I and II was indeed shit, Dante.

George Lucas just fell from top to bottom of my ratings.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 10:57   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeeThot
and a 12+ minute lightsaber duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan that's not intercut with anything.
Dear god that will be dull.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 11:47   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Dear god that will be dull.
It'll be just like DragonBall Z.

Narator: Previously on DBZ, Goku talked a lot with this bad guy, just like the previous three episodes.

Bad guy: Muhahahahahaha...
Goku: What are you laughing at?
Bad guy: I'm much stronger than you... Muhahahahahaha
Goku: You shouldn't say that
Bad guy: I can say whatever I want because I'm going to defeat you
Goku: O really?
Bad guy: Yes
Goku: Are you sure?
Bad guy: Yes
Goku: Oh, OK
Bad guy: I'm going to kill you dead, here I come
Goku: *Does some fancy stuff that involved whirlwinds arnound his feet*
Bad guy: Muhahahahaha, is that all you got?
Goku: *Jumps towards bad guy*

** Goku freezes, things go all grey **
Narator: Will Goku finally get to fight the bad guy? Will they finally shut the **** up and do something interesting? Tune in next time for Dragon ball Z

DISCLAIMER
---------------------------------
I do NOT watch DragonBall Z!!
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 11:48   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Oh, BTW, the trailer looked cool, though too fast and flashy to get a good look at what the hell was happening in these space battle scenes.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 12:11   #18
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

The trailer isn;t all that good tbh
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 12:51   #19
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

you people shouldnt get your expectations up just yet. the last two were crap and so will this one be. end of story.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 13:13   #20
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Emperor shouldn't use a lightsaber, it demeans him.

(just like when Yoda uses one)
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 15:14   #21
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it looks good, but i aggree the emperor with a lightsaber come on
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 15:46   #22
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Hmm how do you get that ts file to work? My mediaplayer wount play it so I assume I have to do something after I`ve dl`ed it? Yes I know. I`m a bloody comp peon.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 15:53   #23
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Looks rather impressive, although as with the first two, I'm not holding out any hope.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 16:07   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Hmm how do you get that ts file to work? My mediaplayer wount play it so I assume I have to do something after I`ve dl`ed it? Yes I know. I`m a bloody comp peon.
It's a torrent...
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 16:09   #25
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Blagh, not getting my hopes up.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 16:25   #26
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
It's a torrent...
I`ve downloaded the trailer through the torrent file and its called sw3-tailer.final.ts. Most movie files I`ve seen are either avi or mpg :eek:
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 16:27   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I would attempt to download it, but the torrent file apparantly contains no information.

[edit]

Use Media Player Classic.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 12 Mar 2005 at 17:25.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 18:03   #28
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

that looks awesome, I want it now.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 19:22   #29
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
that looks awesome, I want it now.

AIDS is what you want more like.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 19:44   #30
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

That's easy to get, just shag the wrong woman* and BAM! you've got aids.

*read animal.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 02:04   #31
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

From what I've seen/read/watched about this film, and beleave me I've been harvesting the internet for leaked stuff, it will deliver even for the two past ones.

Unread 14 Mar 2005, 07:18   #32
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeeThot
From what I've seen/read/watched about this film, and beleave me I've been harvesting the internet for leaked stuff, it will deliver even for the two past ones.
but then Miss Congeniality 2 will outdo the last ones, so it'S not much of a task now is it?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 08:00   #33
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

lookin good, seriously hope it is at least HALF-decent
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 08:33   #34
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

The trailer, as in all of them, looks decent just enough so that I will go pay my money to see it. Tbh, 1 and 2 sucked, but they had memoriable scenes that won't be forgotten. Sadly, I have to agree that these should have been made before the special effects stampeed, becuase it takes away from the story.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 16:49   #35
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

He took so much ****ing time on this one that I actually forgot how severely shit 1&2 were. Hence I may go and see this one even though it does nothing for my stance towards boycotting all new US products.
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 04:11   #36
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Everyone of them took the same 3 years to be made...