User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Mar 2005, 11:22   #1
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice
Hitting women is great

In retaliation anyway. It's ok to slap them if they slap you. Then, when they slap you even harder after you oblige their request to take off your glasses, you now have a guilt trip on them.

The red face is worth the tangible rewards that follow
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 11:29   #2
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Hitting women is great

Gazza?

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 11:30   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm pretty sure getting kicked in the balls isn't the sort of tangible reward I'm after.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 11:34   #4
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

"...but your honour, i thought she just liked it rough."
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 11:40   #5
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
"...but your honour, i thought she just liked it rough."
occasionally they will

those ones are keepers
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 11:51   #6
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

My father tried to hit my mother a few times when he was angry. My mother is short, but I never knew she was so strong until he did it. I beat up a girl in highschool. I felt like an asshole after. I vowed to never hit a girl again. It made me feel like a weakling.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 11:57   #7
Summanus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
My father tried to hit my mother a few times when he was angry. My mother is short, but I never knew she was so strong until he did it. I beat up a girl in highschool. I felt like an asshole after. I vowed to never hit a girl again. It made me feel like a weakling.
You are a twisted sonofabitch

Edit: I have to laugh at the negreps this is getting. Some people should learn the meaning of trolled
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 12:12   #8
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

I beat the crap out of a girl once because she was looking at me funny. I later discovered she was a victim of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

When I tried to apologise she called me a f*cking c*nt sl*g b*astard w*anker. Apparently she also suffered from Tourettes Syndrome.

Unfortunately I suffer from a lack of sympathy so punched her up some more.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 12:14   #9
Summanus
Banned

What the **** is with you people and beating up women?
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 12:35   #10
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Don't slap.

Punch'em in the nose.

repeatedly.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 12:45   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summanus

Edit: I have to laugh at the negreps this is getting. Some people should learn the meaning of trolled
I negrepped you because this thread is shit regardless of your posting intentions, even though I sort of agreed with your initial post.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 13:05   #12
Summanus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I negrepped you because this thread is shit regardless of your posting intentions, even though I sort of agreed with your initial post.
Unfortunately dear Nod, it doesn't change the fact you fell for it
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 13:47   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As much as I might hate and despise a girl, I'd never ever be able to hit one. I don't even hit my sisters really (apart from a playful punch on the arm now and again). It just isn't done. I might be sexist verbally - but physically is a different matter.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 15:54   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I recently discovered that i really like fighting with girls and getting beaten up. Not as much as pab likes clowns, but still, theres a definite phwoar there to be investigated.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 15:55   #15
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summanus

Wow you sure showed us.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 16:04   #16
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Wow you sure showed us.
yes I feel enlightened
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 16:11   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Why is it sexist to beat up girls?

I mean, I don't pick on people that are weaker then me, no matter if they are girls, homosexuals, geeks or from Asia. Most girls are weaker then most guys, beacause of social and cultural things. Like, I played with sticks trying to beat other people up when girls played with dolls.
But, if a thai-kicking lady tried to beat me up, I would defend myself. Not doing so would be sexist, in my book. (Or cowardly, hihihi)
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 16:47   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Hitting women is great

There are a few fat, disagreeable lesbians who I've come across who I would never tire of hitting over the back of the head with a golf club, but apart from that, I've never considered hitting women.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 18:31   #19
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
But, if a thai-kicking lady tried to beat me up, I would defend myself. Not doing so would be sexist, in my book. (Or cowardly, hihihi)
Or you'd get your head kicked in if you didn't try and defend yourself which would be rather unpleasant.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 18:37   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

He'd get beaten up if he did try to defend himself too
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 20:18   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Depends what you mean by 'hitting'.

So long as it's consensual it's all good.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 23:23   #22
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I hold the door open for ladies - and old people -because I'm a gentleman.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 23:34   #23
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
You, sir, are too nice, and will therefore finish last and never see that merc.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 23:43   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't hold the door open for most old people are they don't deserve it.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 23:57   #25
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
bet you don't know when to stand up.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:34   #26
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Personally I'd never hit a woman. If forced into the situation, I might overpower her to avoid injury to myself but I'd never hit her. A couple of simple movements would result in her face down with her arm behind her back. She'd be unable to move and would be restrained until the relevant authorities arrived.

Of course, if said woman grew up in the mountains of outer Mongolia, was trained in various martial arts and was after my Mars bar, I might consider beating the **** out of her.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:36   #27
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I wouldnt hit her if i could, more try and bundle her to the floor. but theres exceptions to every rule...
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:38   #28
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
I wouldnt hit her if i could, more try and bundle her to the floor. but theres exceptions to every rule...
Which is essentially exactly what I said, with less detail.

You're not much of an addition to these forums, are you?
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:39   #29
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

no im just illiterate....
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:41   #30
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
no im just illiterate....
If you were a woman, I'd hit you.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:48   #31
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to skiddy again

Twice in one thread.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 00:56   #32
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Which is essentially exactly what I said, with less detail.

You're not much of an addition to these forums, are you?
Maybe he could have quoted your post. That would've been well more hardcore.

What?! Two people with the same opinion on the matter?! It's an outrage, I tell you.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 01:00   #33
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Maybe he could have quoted your post. That would've been well more hardcore.

What?! Two people with the same opinion on the matter?! It's an outrage, I tell you.
Opinions don't exist in their native form on internet forums, they are simply the next in a long line of restructured posts spanning from the very beginnings of the internet.

'AOL'
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 01:04   #34
Cannon_Fodder

'Microsoft'
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 01:08   #35
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
'Microsoft'
'Tosser'
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 01:09   #36
Cannon_Fodder

kiss my

'arse'
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 01:11   #37
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
kiss my

'arse'
I'd prefer not to have hairs stuck between my teeth.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 01:12   #38
Cannon_Fodder

then brush your teeth after you give a bj to MM....
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 01:13   #39
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
then brush your teeth after you give a bj to MM....
How many carriages passed you before you jumped on board?
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 01:15   #40
Cannon_Fodder

im not a hobo, i dont live near railway tracks
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 01:27   #41
skiddy
wild one

Nevermind...
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 03:12   #42
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
...or from Asia...
what about asians?

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 04:27   #43
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts

Hitting a lady is never acceptable, but not all females are ladies.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 09:15   #44
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

how about hitting/kicking dogs?

monday the dog of my hospita had an operation. it's 15 year old and had to get some time to recover from it. so it was wandering around in the livingroom, a bit dizzy. looking at me very sweet and innocent.

then i thought: if i will kick this dog to the other side of the room now, i will be the most cruel man in the world!

but then i didn't do it because the microwave started to beep.

no title for me.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 09:18   #45
Summanus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
how about hitting/kicking dogs?

monday the dog of my hospita had an operation. it's 15 year old and had to get some time to recover from it. so it was wandering around in the livingroom, a bit dizzy. looking at me very sweet and innocent.

then i thought: if i will kick this dog to the other side of the room now, i will be the most cruel man in the world!

but then i didn't do it because the microwave started to beep.

no title for me.
wimp
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 10:34   #46
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

when I was about 6 I hit a girl in the face after she kicked me in the shins. The teacher called me in told me off for hitting girls. I pointed out that she kicked me in the shins, the teacher said that didn't matter I shouldn't hit girls, the reply was that boys are stronger until I pointed out that she was about a foot taller than me.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 10:40   #47
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

depends what you are hitting her for..

punch on the nose for telling you to make your own bloody cup of tea = bad
slapping her open handed across the cheek when she spit in your face mid hysterical outburst = acceptable
throwing her over your knee and tanning her arse for mutual gratification = good
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 10:43   #48
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
slapping her open handed across the cheek when she spit in your face mid hysterical outburst = acceptable
that's so gay. it can't be acceptable.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 12:28   #49
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I don't think so. the violence is somewhat pointless.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 16:59   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
throwing her over your knee and tanning her arse for mutual gratification = good
I see you Madi

Shakin' dat ass

Shakin' dat ass

Shakin' dat ass