User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Feb 2005, 21:26   #1
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Tearjerkers

We are watching the 100 greatest tearjerkers on Ch4 at the moment. It's only reached 95 so far (working in descending order ofc) but so far the highlights have been Gladiator and the death of the Blue Peter dog. I'd hardly call either of these tearjerkers, particularly Gladiator. This leads me to ask what you consider to be the greatest tearjerkers of all time, these can come from film/tv/books/anything else you can think of.

Mine is probably the death of the Sean Connery character in The Untouchables
[Edit: Also the reaslisation that Jon Fielding is dead in Armistead Maupins 'Tales of the City' series]

Ninja_Spammers is finding out he isn't tall enough for Yahwe and/or the dear of Aerith in FF7

In my sleep I grind my teeth.

Last edited by Sarina_Joy; 13 Feb 2005 at 21:48.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 21:27   #2
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Re: Tearjerkers

When Mufassa died!
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 21:28   #3
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The ending of Ladder 49.

The ending of LOTR: RTK where everyone bows for the hobbits.

my ex gf while I beat her up and she was jerking me off
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 21:32   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The bit at the end of Gallipoli (which im pretty sure is in the list).

Also the bit in Gladiator is quite a tearjerker.

Cant think of any other ones off the top of my head.
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 21:33   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistlestop Café, when the little girl (Izzy), the older girl and Bud are walking along the bridge. The older girl's hat falls on the traintracks and Bud runs down to get it. He picks it up, and then tries to move back to where they are.

His boot is stuck in the train-tracks though, and you hear a train coming. It's the shot of the little girl screaming and crying as her big brother tries desperately to cut his boot off, with a train bearing down on him, that makes me well up every time.

I dunno, I think it reminds me of my kid sister and me or something. It never fails to make me cry though

They just did the other main tearjerker I can think of - with Emma Thompson in Love Actually, when she goes upstairs, has a quick cry, then comes down with a brave face on. I think that's very sad too, and very English.
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 21:34   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i just finished watching 'city of angels' and the part where she dies made me cry
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 21:35   #7
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

For the love of God - Changing Rooms is in the list.

CHANGING ROOMS

I despair for humanity.

Unread 13 Feb 2005, 21:36   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

****ING HELL ARYN IVE NOT SEEN THAT FILM AND YOU'VE RUINED IT FOR ME YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST PUT A SPOILER TAG ON YOUR POST FOR ****S SAKE!
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 21:37   #9
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

What's the betting they have Titanic when Leonardo Di Caprio dies? Everyone crying because it was only a film.
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 21:42   #10
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

when old gervase crouchback dies at the end of the sword of honour trilogy
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 22:07   #11
Another Slayer
Jungle King

Another Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant future

When Cyril O’Riley dies in the final episode of OZ
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 22:08   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

That runner who ****ed his hamstring one is quite emotional.
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 22:10   #13
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

or, tv wise, the last time i cried was in marion and geoff when keith had tried to go to eurodisney to give his kids some stuffed animals but they didn't want to see him and he was hugging the toys and crying in the way back on the channel tunnel.

so so so sad
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 22:15   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

AT LAST I HAVE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE WHO WATCHES MATION AND GEOFF \o/
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 22:17   #15
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

but not the spellchecker.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 22:18   #16
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

The end of Return of the Jedi when Darth dies.

Well, I cried anyway...
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 22:18   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
AT LAST I HAVE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE WHO WATCHES MATION AND GEOFF \o/
everyone should have watched it, it was a gem.

ive seen rob brydon at the top of a mountain while on a skiing holiday before too
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 22:20   #18
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

the land before time where his mum dies.

ok i was like 8 at the time. shuddup.
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 22:22   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
but not the spellchecker.

**** you
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 22:27   #20
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
**** you
i know it's nearly valentines day dace, but no matter how many times you proposition me i'm not up for the 'hot man sex'.

Sorry.
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 22:32   #21
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The bit at In the Name of the Father is quite sad, when they all get released after 15 years in jail.
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 22:44   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Isn't Sleepers pretty emotional too?!
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 22:51   #23
HAL-9000
I'm great!

Ooooh Watership Down when Hazel dies along to Bright Eyes by Art Garfunkel. If you managed to keep dry eyes you are truly heartless!
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 22:52   #24
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

I may well be heartless then :\

Unread 13 Feb 2005, 22:52   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

<Amoril> YOU HAD ME AT HELLO
<Amoril> etc
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 23:00   #26
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Forest Gump when he reads lil' Forest's letter to Jenny's grave.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 23:15   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

HOW THE **** DID GALLIPOLI ONLY COME IN 46TH???!!!

God damn thats the most emotional part of any film EVER!

God damn the stupid ****ers who vote for these things!
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 23:21   #28
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The Green Mile is a pretty sad ending.
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 23:52   #29
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll give them The Snowman, I cried loads at the theatre when I saw that when I was young.
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 23:53   #30
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

It's kind of weird I guess but the very end of Donnie Darko made me cry a bit like a little lonely baby :/

Also Life is Beautiful (La Vita e bella), the end, when the little boy gets out of the concentrationcamp in a tank.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 00:11   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!

The lack of historical accuracy in that film pisses me off!
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 00:15   #32
Stew
Made of Twigs

So what do the emo fags amongst us that are watching this think will actually (no doubt undeservebly) be number one?
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 00:17   #33
Dace
so f*cking zen

If it's Titatanic i think i might actually ...

might actually ...

**** i dont want to break my TV but that's the kind of line im thinking along.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 00:18   #34
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

bambis mother...

or muphasa

i hope the green mile is pretty high too.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 00:32   #35
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Seconding the bit on LotR where they all bow for the 'lil hobbits.

Also, I don't know if any of you saw it, but a while ago in the UK about a year after 9/11 there was a documentary aired.
This one was different from all the rest, because it was actually a documentary being made about a rookie firefighter and had been going on for some weeks before the event, but inevitably it ended up with the film crew following the firetruck down to the crash site so you see an actual view of what was going on - none of the footage had been aired on the news or any other program before.
There are some fairly upsetting moments in that, especially when the south tower collpases while the camera crew are in the ground floor lobby of the north tower.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 00:46   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Green Mile.
Braveheart.
Gladiator.

It's all about the music guys.

I don't generally watch tragic romances so I doubt I've seen that many potential tearjerkers.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 00:55   #37
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's a Wonderful Life when the people raise money for George Bailey.

Buffy, where Joyce dies (as I said in another thread).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 00:56   #38
Dace
so f*cking zen

"Ill never let go"

<lets go>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 01:01   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That bit towards the end of the bible where jesus dies. I really thought he was going to save the world. That depressed me so much I just couldn't finish reading it
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 01:09   #40
Dace
so f*cking zen

sux2bu
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 01:23   #41
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That bit towards the end of the bible where jesus dies. I really thought he was going to save the world. That depressed me so much I just couldn't finish reading it
dude! he does save the world!
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 01:24   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

Oh.

So he wasn't dead.

Great :)))
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 01:34   #43
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

schindlers list?
Italia 90 penalty shootout? that was quite emotional...

What were the top ten anway anyone who watched it?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 01:44   #44
Dace
so f*cking zen

ET was 1

Green Mile was 2

Titanic was 3

Shawshank Redemption was in the top 10

Cant remember the others.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 01:45   #45
Dace
so f*cking zen

or alternatively
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 02:41   #46
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

"...you think i'm unemotional, don''t you? I can be emotional! Jesus, i cried like a child at the end of Terminator 2, y'know, with the thumb and the molten, y'know.."
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 03:56   #47
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Tearjerkers

No Friends in there. And no Futurama either :-/
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 04:21   #48
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
<Amoril> etc
bang on the money. and of course, the great voting C4 public completely fail to recognise how great jerry macguire is
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 08:53   #49
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I approve of their number four.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
No Friends in there.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 09:07   #50
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

I was sad in Bambi when I was four and his mother dies
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote