User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Nov 2004, 23:48   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I don't know what you think

but the boards are slightly eery without MrL_Jakiri spamming and Deffeh's rant now and again.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 23:57   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I don't know what you think

Missing MrL, deffeh and nodrog
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:00   #3
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Yeah, I suppose.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 00:02   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Someone photoshop me a meeting between the 3 , and ill put it as next weeks caption contest*

*maybe
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 13:38   #5
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Mark should get his internet back around the start of December but I don't know how much time he will be spending on the forums. He should be a busy boy with a job by then.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 13:46   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Missing deffeh
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 13:51   #7
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Deffeh is the only one I miss tbh.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 13:53   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Deffeh is the only one I miss tbh.
why? you're channeling his spirit, aren't you? isn't that enough?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 13:56   #9
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

deffeh's rants are actually good to read though
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 13:57   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
why? you're channeling his spirit, aren't you? isn't that enough?

Have known Deffeh on this here inner net for the past few years. Clearly when he's not about there is a void where a tormented soul is usually and no amount of ill tempered posting by anyone can fill it.

:P
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 19:07   #11
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone in this thread seems to be missing taste.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 19:16   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nah,thats just you sunday, im actually going to see mark in a couple of weeks and quite looking forward to it

and yes, i believe that both MrL and deffeh are sorely missed on these forums
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 19:30   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not really...
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 19:40   #14
Sunday8pm
Banned

As someone pointed out in another thread that linked back to a much earlier thread, they didn't realise how much useless spam jakiri used to post. He could post well and contribute to certain threads but all too frequently he'd just post cause he could... it was rather poor.

As for Deffeh's rants, I've seen better on livejournal and that isn't the height of entertainment... I think Deffeh ****ed off cause people were getting rapidly pissed off at the fact he always had to take the other ****ing side regardless of how retarded it might be.

As for Nodrog, I think he's ran out of material and his life is no longer entertaining enough for him to do anything but regurgitate what he's read on some website... oh wait that's what he used to do anyway.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 20:22   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
I think Deffeh ****ed off cause people were getting rapidly pissed off at the fact he always had to take the other ****ing side regardless of how retarded it might be.
I don't know about anyone else but I'm lolling pretty hard right now.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 20:23   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Jumping on the missing Deffeh bandwagon
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 20:44   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Me too.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 00:10   #18
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Come on Jonny, List any popular movie and you could bet your dinner on Deffeh hating it.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 00:12   #19
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Come on Jonny, List any popular movie and you could bet your dinner on Deffeh hating it.
Maybe he just doesn't like the idea of popular movies.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 00:14   #20
Sunday8pm
Banned

I'm sorry I should of phrased that better, List any movie that someone could come out and say they liked and you could bet your dinner on Deffeh hating it.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 00:16   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

the moment you can actually pinpoint which people you miss on these forums, that's the moment that you spent too much time on here!
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 00:18   #22
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
the moment you can actually pinpoint which people you miss on these forums, that's the moment that you spent too much time on here!
no-one would miss you.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 00:22   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Didn't Deffeh really like Trainspotting?
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 00:35   #24
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Trainspotting is rather good. I've got a poster of the movie on my bedroom wall.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 01:28   #25
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
no-one would miss you.
likewise posterboy
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 02:28   #26
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

those 3 seem to be in the same position as me, not having the net at home...

at least ive made the effort of coming here and posting whenever i came into uni.

cuh, some people

i should get the net at home now though, i have my loan
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 02:40   #27
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
likewise posterboy
I enforce this opinion

Thea has given the community the knowledge of Laurien.

Sunday has given us...?
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 02:41   #28
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

who the ****i is laurien?

also, sunday has given us hours of entertainment, intentionally or not.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 08:27   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Sunday has given us...?
A constant sense of superiority?
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 08:28   #30
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
who the ****i is laurien?

also, sunday has given us hours of entertainment, intentionally or not.
Ask mr. wintle
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 10:42   #31
Sunday8pm
Banned

She's a bit hawt but ultimately stuck with the wrong crowd.... unfortuantely she's related to them as well.

She's moved into child counselling last I talked to her, I hear she intends to coach future victims of Mr. Wintle through the sexual trauma.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 10:45   #32
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Wintle is quite happily engaged, thus I doubt there`d be too much of future victims (bar 1-night stands) to sort out.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 10:48   #33
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Wintle is quite happily engaged, thus I doubt there`d be too much of future victims (bar 1-night stands) to sort out.
I don't think he needs to go that far, his Narcissism around the opposite gender is as traumatic as it is sexually violating already.

He's the Chav King of Stoke-on-Trent(or wherever it is) and don't you forget it.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:33   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I'm sorry I should of phrased that better, List any movie that someone could come out and say they liked and you could bet your dinner on Deffeh hating it.
Are you actually saying that deffeh hates most to all movies that people say they enjoy?
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:35   #35
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Are you actually saying that deffeh hates most to all movies that people say they enjoy?
It was one of the many unfortunate lasting impressions.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:37   #36
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
no, it was a completely erroneous generalisation, made by you, preached as fact, which only serves to show to everyone else quite how much a complete prick you are. Good day, sir.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:59   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I didn't get that impression at all.

Looking back at some posts it appears he likes shawshank redemption, dislikes pulp fiction, loves trainspotting, dislikes the stand.....at this point I stopped looking through threads when the next four didn't contain any references to specific movies.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 14:00   #38
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

sunday, you are so misinformed it is not even funny anymore, you are about as reliable as george bush
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 16:18   #39
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You know, i always wondered if i left the forums whether anyone would notice, anyone would argue about me, etc etc. Sunday has just handed me a fantastic vindication of my sheer abrasive posting style by sparking a debate on my worth.

I dissapeared without a hint of a goodbye because i'm a pretentious twat who likes doing that sort of thing. I dissapear from my home, or my flat, without anyone knowing, i move cities, go out and get drunk on my own, dont come home for months on end even though i want to just to make people give a shit that i exist purely by me not being around. I'm a selfish, self-indulgent, jealous, melodramatic fool.

I'm currently at uni, and failing fairly miserably. I have no internet access in my flat because its beyond impossible to talk any sense into BT, long story. I stopped going to lectures 2 months ago cause they were gash, and now only go in on thursdays for 4 hours or so. I have about £200 to my name, and i'm living in Stirling on my own over Christmas, which is going to be unbearably depressing. Yet for some reason i like the thought of being away and showing people i dont need them despite the fact i'd have a much better time in Glasgow with all my mates. I'm probably an alcoholic now, whatever the **** that is, i'm about to start an Honours course i have no interest in, and no intention really of passing, and i periodically piss off my flatmates by moaning about things no one in their right mind would give two shits about.

I have wanted to rant about many things. I dont have the time or the motivation, but if i give you the issue and my general stance im sure you could have a great time simulating my rants. Thats probably a good competition idea.

The "This was so ****ing good" rant section

City Of God (especially as it was called "The brazillian goodfellas" and then ended up being 20 times better)
The Zutons Album.
American Beauty
Arjen Robben
Road To Perdition
The scene in which that faggot Edward Norton gets taken up the ass in American History X, but only because he's possibly the most overrated cult actor ever
Monkey Dust

The "this was worse than someone taking a grater to my cock" rant section

Farenheit 911
X-Men 2 (sent 3 people to sleep on the couch right next to me, i would have fallen asleep too but i was too busy wapping my cock in their faces)
Car Drivers in general. I've made it my mission to slow them down and **** them up wherever i go.
Dogma
Razorlight
Anyone who's done film and media and claimed its taught well and is a worthwhile course
Henri Camara
About a boy. Nothing with Hugh grant can ever be good. It isnt one of these "your allowed to like one" situations
The moment i found out that Vin Diesel is considered attractive

Obviously there were dozens more, but i can't remember much at the moment. I spelt my own name wrong last week, and i'm steadily losing my balance, motor skills etc. I've no idea when i'll be back properly, but it looks like it might be the summer. Until then, chill with the still.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 16:29   #40
Blastoderm
________

Oh my. He's .... sort of ..... back.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 16:31   #41
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I would have thought City of God would be something Deffeh hated.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 17:19   #42
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I didn't think anyone liked the zutons :|
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 17:23   #43
Blastoderm
________

I've got The Zutons album playing right now. I actually like it.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 17:26   #44
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
I didn't think anyone liked the zutons :|
They are awesome .
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 18:05   #45
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I have a promo-copy which I won, and I have seen them live, and was very disappointed
That damn saxophone playing the same riffs in about 4 of their songs may have something to do with it...
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 00:19   #46
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I'm currently at uni, and failing fairly miserably.

I stopped going to lectures 2 months ago cause they were gash, and now only go in on thursdays for 4 hours or so. I'm probably an alcoholic now, whatever the **** that is, i'm about to start an Honours course i have no interest in, and no intention really of passing

Sounds kinda like my 2nd year.

I went to 50% of my classes tho.

I thought i was becoming an alky too* (so i had to stop drinking).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I have about £200 to my name, and i'm living in Stirling on my own over Christmas, which is going to be unbearably depressing.

I'll be back in Dunblane at some point over Christmas so "drinkee drinkee?"

*lo getting wrecked at home on your own a majority of the nights in the week
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 00:05   #47
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

The Zutons are just....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
awesome .
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 00:07   #48
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i miss deffeh tbh
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 00:30   #49
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
The Zutons are just....

shit

Quote:
The Zutons are just....

over-rated

Quote:
The Zutons are just....

doomed to fading rapidly into obscurity
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 00:32   #50
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Maybe....but they are awesome now. Thats what matters.
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote