User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Oct 2004, 00:14   #1
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
halloween music?

On wednesday someone asked me "can you make me a cd of spooky music off the internet for a halloween party?*"

First in my thoughts was the classic monster mash, and others have suggested ghostbusters, michael jacksons' thriller, and addams family theme. Also, I have the 'nightmare before christmas' soundtrack but can only really use a couple of tracks off it.

When I found myself considering the music from the commodore 64 version of 'ghosts 'n goblins' I realised I needed help.

I humbly prostrate myself at the mighty feet of GD's collective wisdom for some good suggestions

*a tedious family thing, not a booze-fueled orgy
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 00:20   #2
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: halloween music?

You can buy CDs of halloween music. Failing that, copy the playlists from said CDs (Amazon -> search -> popular music, halloween).
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 00:24   #3
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: halloween music?

put some kid koala on there.
just do it.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 00:56   #4
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
You can buy CDs of halloween music. Failing that, copy the playlists from said CDs (Amazon -> search -> popular music, halloween).
it really never occurred to me that such CDs existed, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
put some kid koala on there.
just do it.
While a quick search suggests this may not be a serious suggestion, I will familiarise myself with his "work" tomorrow.
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 01:15   #5
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Tainted Love
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 01:37   #6
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough

Digital Blonde - Gothica
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 01:47   #7
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
While a quick search suggests this may not be a serious suggestion, I will familiarise myself with his "work" tomorrow.
No serious?
I'm deadly serious!
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 03:22   #8
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

which reminds me, Aphex Twins - Come to Daddy.

some generic DJ - I put a spell on you

Can't go wrong with anything by Rob Zombie.

(look up the soundtrack to Hocus Pocus as well).
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 03:50   #9
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

The Monster Mash

or failing that, Semi-Automatic Turban

That shit is scary
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 12:10   #10
1-X
overtired

I'll be compiling it this afternoon and will check out all your suggestions

ta very much, close thread
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 13:45   #11
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Tubular Bells?