User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Oct 2004, 15:55   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
One man, 73 guns.

A 52 year old man had 73 guns in his house.

Including three machineguns, one machinepistol and several shotguns.

The local police office tells newspapers they might have to call in arms experts to sort out what all the weapons are.
The 52 year old is a eager collector, not only of guns, but also of uniforms and photocameras.

Sometimes I find it disturbing that people like this live in the same city as myself..
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 16:41   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: One man, 73 guns.

He couldn't have carried all 73 at a time so he'd have had to trek back and forth to and from his house if he was going for a massacre scenario; you're safe. Unless you walk past his house.
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 16:47   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If he had a Neo style coat and a big bag he could carry a fair few.

"Guns. Lots of guns."

A friend of a friend's dad has a bullet making machine in his garage and a lisence to make 4000 bullets a year, as well as an M16.
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 16:48   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He's nae getting any younger though, daffy bastard might have a heart attack if he tries anything too large-scale.
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 17:57   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't see the problem, so long as they were all safely stored and he was reasonably mentally competent.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 18:27   #6
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: One man, 73 guns.

I'd be more worried if someone had 73 photographs of me (or one of my family members) on his/her wall. :/
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 18:28   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: One man, 73 guns.

Did he have ammunition for all that?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 18:44   #8
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
He's nae getting any younger though, daffy bastard might have a heart attack if he tries anything too large-scale.

STOP TRYING TO BE SCOTTISH
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 18:46   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: One man, 73 guns.

It's preferable to being Scouse. (Hell, even coming bongo-bongo land is preferable to coming from Liverpool.)
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 19:19   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Nae and aye are the only two words that pollute my otherwise lyrical scouse eloquence.
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 21:33   #11
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

daffy
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 21:46   #12
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
A 52 year old man had 73 guns in his house.

Including three machineguns, one machinepistol and several shotguns.

The local police office tells newspapers they might have to call in arms experts to sort out what all the weapons are.
The 52 year old is a eager collector, not only of guns, but also of uniforms and photocameras.

Sometimes I find it disturbing that people like this live in the same city as myself..
I'd only worry if he was a Goth.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 23:25   #13
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i know someone who has lot's of guns. he's also one of only about 4 people in Hampshire who still has a Pistol License
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 04:39   #14
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

He had them in his attic.. Probably not all according to the safety regulations that you must follow.
The article didnt say anything about ammunition.

My deepest worries with these kinda things isnt the person who has them (like in this case, a bit to eager collector), but the situation if someone robbed his house.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 04:43   #15
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

So TMG was 52 all along...

He was probably going to try making thermite ammunition for them
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 04:54   #16
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

One thing that should be banned, is alchol.
Tonight it happened, what Ive been expecting for a long time.

I was attending a nachspiel (witch is a party after you have been to downtown, 02>). I knew most of the people there. But there were two people cousing problems. A quite big finnish guy and a asian-looking lad. The asian-looking guy (1) managed to work the finn (2) (who had been drinking vodka..) up, and after some "we dont like each other and stand and talk angrily" person 1 were told to get out of the room, but the argument continued, becouse 1 talked to person 2 again. Then 1 hits 2. After some more babbling and trying to settle it by handshaking etc, person 2 hits 1, one time.
The ambulence pics up person 1, I could see it from 9th floor. He was lying there in a pool of blood. The story is that he coughed blood and breathed.
(I didnt see the persons hitting each other, as Im fed up of babysitting drunk people, and remained at the party).

I guess it will be in the news tomorrow, atleast on the net.
Ofcourse it ****ed up the good mood of me and everyone else at the party.
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 05:00   #17
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough

drinking is a a totally acceptable social event, cept when you drink alone like me, then it gets ugly
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 07:32   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
One thing that should be banned, is alchol.
Assault is already banned.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 13:03   #19
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
daffy
Fifth Element.
Unread 16 Oct 2004, 21:19   #20
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

The guy who got beaten up in the end, is still in hospital. Posibly with damage to his head.