User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Oct 2004, 12:37   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Dear internet, love(?) advice needed

Dudes, I am developing feelings towards a woman (co-worker) who is just teasing my cock (not physically), who has a badass turkish criminal boyfriend and who is physically so many ****ing leagues above me. It's just sad actually.

Oh internet advice me, I've been a loyal follower for years, now it's about time to pay me back.

Going out for a drink now and talk about it with a mate, maybe more details later on when it seems apreciated.

SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 14:22   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: Dear internet, love(?) advice needed

steal his mobile
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 14:26   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
steal his mobile
"dadelijk jong, tuut tuut tuut met de GSM, dan stoan der zoë 10 man veur de deur met Golf GTI-tjes"
[/limburg]

Play the game along. It will make you feel cool and popular. Until the boyfriend comes and beat you up atleast.
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 14:28   #4
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

Have a wank before you go to work so you're just not interested for a few hours, then you might have to take a toilet break. you know it works.
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 15:49   #5
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Avoid her like the plague, turkish crim types do not mess about. does GD realy need a corpse on our hands ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 15:57   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Avoid her like the plague, turkish crim types do not mess about. does GD realy need a corpse on our hands ?
in before dace
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 16:13   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Challenge her boyfriend to a dance-off, winner takes all.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 16:13   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Take her while wearing a balaclava . You will look cool and be ninja-stealthy.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 16:13   #9
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

She's bored in her relationship atm so she's trying to get some excitement elsewhere.
But just in a flirty way. Ignore her, and try some other bint.

If you try something with her the turkish dude will take a shovel to your skull and make pretty indentations.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 16:14   #10
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomers III
Have a wank before you go to work so you're just not interested for a few hours, then you might have to take a toilet break. you know it works.
this man is our offical GD ideas man.
Do this.
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 16:38   #11
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Dudes, I am developing feelings towards a woman (co-worker) who is just teasing my cock (not physically), who has a badass turkish criminal boyfriend and who is physically so many ****ing leagues above me. It's just sad actually.

Oh internet advice me, I've been a loyal follower for years, now it's about time to pay me back.

Going out for a drink now and talk about it with a mate, maybe more details later on when it seems apreciated.

photo of the woman plzz
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 17:56   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Silversmoke, it sounds like this is a situation you may wish to avoid. Listen to Bloomers.

Having said that...life is all about risks. If you think the woman feels the same way then you must go for it. What makes a better story? "Oh there was this hot girl I liked but I was too much of a faggot to do anything about it." or "Yeah, some mafia guy tried to kill me once, because I gave his girl a seeing to"?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 18:59   #13
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Silversmoke, it sounds like this is a situation you may wish to avoid. Listen to Bloomers.

Having said that...life is all about risks. If you think the woman feels the same way then you must go for it. What makes a better story? "Oh there was this hot girl I liked but I was too much of a faggot to do anything about it." or "Yeah, some mafia guy tried to kill me once, because I gave his girl a seeing to"?
+1
The Turkish dude could be in prison for some crap like not paying his car parking tickets! Don't jump to conclusions bout this dude being some nutter....(by sods law however this Turk will be a mass murderer and wants a new victim)...
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 20:33   #14
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Stick it in her pooper.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 21:20   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Well, I try to give a more clear sketch of the situation then.

This beautiful inocent and naive girl work at the same department as I do, on a temporary base. It's been said she will probably have the job untill the end of november. It might be possible she has to leave earlier as she doesn't do a lot and thinks she can decide herself what times to work and think it's pretty normal to do driving lessons during the hours she should be working. No one cares too much for now as we are on the brink of a reorganisation so there's a pretty laid back atmosphere already. Still I think she might hear pretty soon she can go.

Let me tell you more about this girl. She seems pretty shallow, she comes over as your typical stereotype blonde naive cute girl whose main interests are shopping and watching soap series. Actually I don't think that's very far from the truth. Oh yeah, let me also mention the fact that she has a gorgious, really gorgious body. I was always an assman. Who cares about breasts, the ass is all that really counts when talking physically. Man, although she do have a really nice ass, I might have become a boobman. Her face is also pretty, really cute and very dreamy eyes. She seems to be a dreamer, how she think of life and what she expect..she's 24 years old but if she told me she was 18 I would have believed it without a doubt.

You know, although she's really ****ing sexy, it's not like I've never saw pretty women. Normally I would think 'hm sexy girl, pitty about her character, maybe flirt a bit in a friendly manner as she's way out of my reach anyway and go on with life. I like brunettes and I like woman who think for themselves, I might not come over here as the deepest thinker but I like my woman with a bit of brains and wit. This girl is blonde and doesnt seem to have the characteristic attributes I tend to like. I mean, she follows all those soapseries, without a trace of shame she claims that shopping is her remedy to depressions.

Still she has something, and I try to figure out if this only is physical. Can one fall in love purely based on physical attributes? Also, this girl seems pretty insecure, i know, i know, all girls are sometimes insecure, also the really pretty ones blahblah. This girl seems to be very insecure but is still able to walk like a godess, you know the walk, the walk that says 'hey guys I know I am ****ing sexy tadaa here I am wink'.

So yes, eventough I am not able to answer these questions yet I already have decided that I want her if I am ever able to. So why do I think I am able to achieve that? Or what is blocking me? I've had 3 girlfriends in my flourising life, I believe I am not ugly, face-wise at least but I am not woman-dripping-panty hot stuff. It's simple as that. I know my limitations.

At work I can be quite the clown. I like to entertain people and I flirt with everybody but all with a wink. New people, people I work years with, they notice pretty quickly I am very direct and always use humor or just sillyness to aproach them and make contact. Yes sometimes it tires me but that's another story. This girl was sitting like 3 desks away from me but I avoided contact with her like the plague, not that I didnt like her, but just because I didnt had the balls to look her into her eyes, I really don't know why. I used to act like a stupid clown in front of everyone, who cares, but she blocked me somehow. Somehow it felt like she would look right through me, silly me clowning around to deal with insecurity. And why would I think that? she didnt come over as someone with great interpersonal knowledge and all that jazz.

After a while I just decided to communicate a bit towards her as it's rather stupid to avoid her in all my sillyness for entire days so I brought her coffee, asked some mundane stuff etc. One day she just came to my desk out of nowhere, at the end of a workday, most people where gone home already and she started to talk, really really open about her life and her shitty boyfriend. I was amazed she just started like that out of nothing. Yes, I eyed her a couple of times during work, got some eyes back but nothing special. She just waterfalled me with a huge story of her shitty relationship, about how he is the typical macho, don't want to speak about feelings, jealousy all typical shit things that oftenly destroy relationships. Also she gave me his name and asked me 'do you know him, he's pretty well known in *homecity*. I didn't know him as I am not really into the local tough guy scene, I rather act hard on the internet har har. I asked why she doesnt just leave him and she starts avoiding and trying to cut that question with 'that's all too complex to just tell you now like this' . And such. The day after she asked me for my msn adress. I was rather happy. (yes guys I know it's not a phonenumber but hey).

Since that day we speak almost every evening by msn, she is pretty open about everything, flirts a bit with me and asks me things like 'eh I guess you prefer brunette girls' stuff like that, fishing. Still she doesnt want to say the exact situation with her boyfriend. I've detected stuff like cheating on her, being agressive, possesive, having no real job but driving a big fat shiny car, from having no real job running a pizzeria with his brother.

It's not her boyfriend that makes me doubt, I mean I don't care what type of guy this is and how dangerous he is. I am not saying this because I am such a toughguy but it's just how i feel about it. Ofcourse I'll be crapping my pants when he's at my door with his 'homies' . But untill that time I really don't give a damn. What do make me doubt to make some moves is the way she acts towards me. Somehow I notice a big fat banner above her head saying 'ATTENTIONWHORE' . The type that whine about her life to friendly losers, to make them fall for them and to run back to Mr tough guy fully satisfied.

I''ve already made some things clear for myself. I will not take any serious action untill she's no more my co-worker, which won't be very long I guess. Guys at work have already warned me that she might just be an attentionwhore who will run back to her boyfriend whenever she's bored of playing with her toys. I think there's more that meets the eye though, or maybe I am just naive as well.
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 21:30   #16
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:

Oh yeah, let me also mention the fact that she has a gorgious, really gorgious body. I was always an assman. Who cares about breasts, the ass is all that really counts when talking physically.
You are single

You like asses

STICK IT IN HER POOPER JESUS CHRIST MAN

Seriously though, when you are attached or starting to wrinkle/lose bodytone due to age, you will regret not tapping that ass.

You are single for this moment in time, that is the reason you are single, grasp this with all you have.
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 21:47   #17
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Stay away.

(or shag her&dump her)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 21:52   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The type that whine about her life to friendly losers, to make them fall for them and to run back to Mr tough guy fully satisfied.
Why not just be open, honest and direct? Ask her out on a date (or something) and then she either has to say no (in which case you're not being ****ed around anymore) or yes, in which case, well...

Also, I'd say it is possible to fall in love based on physical attributes. It won't last at all though, if that's what it's based on. But in most cases, who cares?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 22:04   #19
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I say: Slap your dick in his face and steal his woman.

it might be worth it, but lets face it. If you ever touch this bint you're a dead man
Unread 11 Oct 2004, 15:15   #20
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Good advice Dante.

Generally speaking, if girls find you a) reliable b) trustworthy c) nice
then > girls will tell you their stories, about boyfriends, ex-boyfriends and general shittyness.

Dont they have female friends for that?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 11 Oct 2004, 15:26   #21
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Tough guys aren't so tough against katanas, pistols, Uzis, AKs, M-16s, various assault weapons, gatling guns, tesla coils, flamethrowers, Snurxes and Plastique. Hopefully that gives you some ideas on how to deal with him.

If not, unleash the Dace
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2004, 17:30   #22
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

he's a turk ffs! turks usually just bark, they rarely bite...
and you have homies too. or atleast that's what you threatened me with about a year ago :/

so go for it
Unread 11 Oct 2004, 17:41   #23
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Dante wins (again).

unless of course you wish to cultivate a friendship with this girl, in which case you may have an arguement for not doing so, but niether of us think that's the case, do we silver?

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2004, 22:03   #24
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
he's a turk ffs! turks usually just bark, they rarely bite...

I think it's not the first time I have to say this to you read the ****ing thread or do not reply

Also, I live in the Randstad, they don't bite, they stab or shoot. Especially hairy pizzeria owners.

but in reality, who cares about this Turk, I need adrenaline in my life but I do not want to get played around by some blonde bimbo.

Anyway, a little update here.

Today, she was rather distant but still showed interest but not a lot more as what you could describe as a friendly co-worker way. I noticed she had a kind of sportbag with her and asked her if she's going to sport after work. "Nah, I am going to my boyfriend after work and sleep at his house"

WTF dudette! I hear you whining every damn evening about your retarded boyfriend who seem to know 20 Dutch words and a handfull of moods.

OK, I didn't say that, just said in a sarcastical way 'heh, well have fun!'. In wich she replied in her typical blonde ways 'Yeah, lately I can't sleep very well anymore besides him, because we don't sleep to often together anymore, I am not used to it anymore...he watches tv very long while i want to sleep blahblah'. I couldnt resist openly rolleying.

Tomorrow I am going to avoid her a bit and will do the same after work on MSN when she gets her sweet act together again.
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 00:26   #25
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

a cookie that she plays you.
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 16:49   #26
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I'll take you on that bet! A cookie says he dumps her.
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 16:53   #27
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I've been cold and cool and it seems it had a possitive effect! I love it when they beg for attention hah!
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 17:34   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Jerk off into a jar and send her it wrapped in shiny tinsel.
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 17:35   #29
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like you have a bit of a handle on her silver.

OK so if she's a "I need to be fed a finite ammount of attention or i'm unhappy" type, and she's not turned into some complete wacko, then she's obviously learnt several coping strategies to get by / do very well in life. Your job is to learn what those are, and then exploite them!

here's a few suggestions: (disclaimer none of the following may be applicable in yours or anyone else's case, if potential readers don't agree, feel free to say so, but expect responses of a "bite me" nature)

1 they get partners.

this obviously works for a while, as in that new phase of a relationship you pour a lot of attentional resources onto (or into *smirk*) your partner until things stabalise a bit and you've worked out what level you should give in order to get the level back you want (that's cynical I know....) Of course that *can* lead to people becoming serial relationship starters to keep levels of atention high.

2 they stir things up with existing partners

This works in a scary fashion, they keep creating crisis which demand lots of attention, or problems which demand sympathy (or twistedly, things they've done wrong which require you to be angry with - that's rare but in an upside down way it makes sense).

3 they find other sources for attention

often because they either can't or won't get partners so they go on about their problems (or for a flip side, have to tell people about this wonderful new development in their life, not everything is negative) to friends, collegues, and basically all and sundry. It could be worse I suppose...

They ALSO use one source as an means to leaver on another, which is where you fit in. She talks about her dysfunctional relationship (she may well have produced it to spark things up with her bf, but he's too much of a brick head to play/get the problem/care) as a means to draw out a response from you along the lines of point 3, which opens possiblity of a 1i forming with you, which will impact on a 2 with current bf.

Bottom line, be careful silver, because surely there must be easier options to get laid for you (I;m guessing this is your primary motivation, if it isn't then I'd re asses)

EDIT: oh I meant to add, holding back on her works to an extent but it's finite in time. She'll be prepared to put more effort in to draw you out, but only if it has a fairly immediate effect, because in the end she needs a lot of attention and if she had to keep puttting more in than she got out.... well, you can see how that wouldn't work long term. she has an attention deficiency (if you can think of attention as a "thing" you can posses/give/recieve) hence giving out equal amounts to what she recives is way too *normal* and giving out more than she gets is just... well.. crap, and incidentally, that's what you'd have to do to maintain a relationship with her long term.

/end cynical rant

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 19:14   #30
Weeks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I'll see your cookie and raise you a small chocolate muffin laced with lsd.
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 19:16   #31
Sunday8pm
Banned

fs, tell us when you stick it in her pooper.
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 20:18   #32
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

IK BEN ALTIJD
HET BROERTJE
DE TROOST IN ZEKERE ZIN
ZE NOEMEN MIJ
WEL MEER DAN EENS
EEN HARSTVRIENDIN

lalalalala
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 22:01   #33
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

If i am correct you are still a virgin aren't you?
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 23:19   #34
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i can confirm that for him

(heh!)
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 23:20   #35
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

his little sis isnt btw

(heh!)
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 23:31   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Dear internet, love(?) advice needed

Quote:
who has a badass turkish criminal boyfriend
My sweet little wooden storage house has just collapsed.

Grief is the appropriate emotion for such an occassion; the kingdom is in mourning.

Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 23:52   #37
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie987
I'll take you on that bet! A cookie says he dumps her.
I think they gotta be togheter first...
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 07:06   #38
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

heh!
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 07:09   #39
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
fs, tell us when you stick it in her pooper.

Yesterday she told me she 'quite experienced a lot' in that context. I didn't go too much into (hah lol) it and just replied with hm I think I could say that as well and gave her my killer eye.

Slowly but smoothly I am crawling upon my prey, oohooohoooooh
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 08:02   #40
Sunday8pm
Banned

check if she's an exhibitionist, you'll regret not having pictures/movie's of it.