User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Oct 2004, 17:21   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Latest terrifying weapon in the terrorists arsenal

Oh Noes!

What I love best is the quote

Quote:
It was rather disconcerting when the rubbish bin started humming furiously
or
Quote:
Police were about to call in bomb experts when an unidentified passenger came forwards to identify the contents of the package.
Yes officer, thats my 4ft rotating black rubber dildo with 4 speed action.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 17:37   #2
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice
Re: Latest terrifying weapon in the terrorists arsenal

Stupid aussies

Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 17:38   #3
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

reminds me of fight club
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 17:41   #4
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Reminds me of the dead donkey they drop every other week about some inanimate object posing a bomb threat at a port/airport/hotel...
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote