User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Apr 2003, 00:03   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Giving you an early warning

I've been thinking.

For a good while now, I've been taking from this forum. Taking, taking and even some stealing, but that's hush hush.

So what I want to do now is to give something back. Now, giving something back to an Internet community isn't very easy, but I think I'm on to something here:

Sometime when I've got an hour to spare or something similar, I'm going to announce here on GD that I'll be available on IRC for people who need to talk.

I will make it clear that I'm not there for idle chatter, no no my friends! I'm here for the difficult conversations. Know that I have given my promise of secrecy, I will not pass on anything you tell me. Further, I will not let you down, I will not leave you alone, and I will listen with an open mind. Most important, I will keep no IRC logs.

This way I hope to help some of the people whom I've taken so much away from.

The reason why I'm announcing this now is because I want people to think hard and prepare a trauma (genuine, please) or something similar that they can only get rid of by talking to me.

With love

Matrim

Last edited by Matrim; 28 Apr 2003 at 00:11.
Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 00:06   #2
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
oh

dear

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 00:08   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Whatever betty you wheezin' in that phat blunt of yo ass, you outta pocket.

Ho.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 05:00   #4
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Whatever betty you wheezin' in that phat blunt of yo ass, you outta pocket.

Ho.
I forgot my ebonics translator at work....english please
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 06:19   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
This sounded very scary!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 06:24   #6
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

loser

Hows 3pm thursday sound?
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 07:52   #7
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I believe there's someone you should talk to whose opinions of women seem to change like the wind.

One minute he likes them but doesn't understand them, the next he's so anti, he'd rather gag them, rape them and then abandon them.

I'm sure you know who I'm talking about, be a good chap and have a word, for a few months, at least...

ta

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 13:46   #8
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

loser

Hows 3pm thursday sound?