User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Mar 2003, 23:14   #1
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
freddie ljungberg

I'm finally gonna get the red streak down the middle done, but i'm thinking how hard can it be, baring in mind I've never used hair dye before.

Surely its easy enough for someone to apply it just down the middle without getting any on the sides or should I just go to a professional and pay more for it?
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 23:19   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
why would you want to do that to your hair?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 23:20   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
yeah let's go pay some retarded amount of money to make you look like an utter imbecile!

go!
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 23:22   #4
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
Re: freddie ljungberg

Quote:
Originally posted by CoD
I'm finally gonna get the red streak down the middle done,

please give me your personal opinion
no
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 00:20   #5
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
not that i think you should, see above arguments against it. It should be quite easy to do, altho you may want a friend (one you trust) to help you out. but its not that hard to dye hair in one place as most hair dye is quite thick like gel and you just apply it where you want it.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 05:38   #6
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Personally i'd pay to get it done proffesionally. It might cost about £20 but by the time it needs doing again you'll be bored with it so its only really a one time cost.
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 06:02   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
yeah let's go pay some retarded amount of money to make you look like an utter imbecile!

go!
If you think it an imbecilic act, what is wrong with him having the appearance of an imbelice?

What would you rather he spent his money on?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 06:03   #8
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
What would you rather he spent his money on?
Comedy 'me' option.