User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 11:25   #1
RiCo

New X-Files seasons..

Why did they drop out Mulder? It's sheit now.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 11:25   #2
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
It can't be sheit, it's finished.

And about 3-4 years ago.

[edit] that'll teach me to scan the post. I read that as 'when', not 'why'. They didn't make it clear tbh.[/edit]

Last edited by sayonara; 19 Feb 2003 at 15:34.
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 11:30   #3
RiCo

Season 4 or 5 is running in Norway.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 13:10   #4
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
That means it has about 3-4 years to go.

How confusing.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 14:42   #5
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
The new seasons are but a fragment of greatness compared to the old.

Talking of X-files, did anyone of you see the episodes with the lone gunmen only ? There's about 6-12 of them. I personally havn't seen them, but if anyone here has, please post your opinion about them below.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 15:29   #6
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
The new seasons are but a fragment of greatness compared to the old.

Talking of X-files, did anyone of you see the episodes with the lone gunmen only ? There's about 6-12 of them. I personally havn't seen them, but if anyone here has, please post your opinion about them below.
You dont mean the TV Series "The Lone Gunmen" by any chance? In the UK the first season was on SCIFI a while back. I actually thought they were a lot more enjoyable than most of the X-files. The opening of the first episode with the fake Martial Arts scene at the beginning was quite comedy.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 15:31   #7
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Those are the ones I mean alright.
You wouldn't happen to know if they are on DVD or perhaps digitalized and on the net. Would you ?
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 15:44   #8
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Not out on DVD yet - so file swapping networks would be your only other option:

official site > http://www.thelonegunmen.com/

Oh I would say the only annoying thing about it is the usual "Spin-off" new regular - The character "Jimmy Bond" (wooo - love the originality on that one). He does seem to turn the series just a shade cheezy at times.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 07:01   #9
SomeOneYouKnow
Treepex

SomeOneYouKnow is an unknown quantity at this point
no more new season mate,
please wait for the 2004 x-files movie
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 07:12   #10
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
he left 2 or 3 seasons before it ended. last season was pretty good imo, others sucked though.

As for the lone gunmen it ran for one season and i liked it, it ends in one of the last episodes of the x files.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 13:21   #11
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I thought the first two seasons were great and watched them religiously. After that it became not so great. I stopped watching it altogether after the fourth season.

Even the mighty must fall eventually.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote