User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:02   #1
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats the longest.....

amount of time you've been without food?

On average i'd say i eat every 24hours.

Longest i've ever been is around 2 days.

Obi
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:14   #2
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
That really cant be healthy
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:18   #3
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
What are you ?
A teenage girl ?
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:22   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i have been for 2 days before, but usually my eating habits are pretty regular, although, saying that, i never eat breakfast
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:30   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I eat, and i eat, and i eat

I used to be really really skinny ;\ But my eating habits have just got worse and worse over the last couple of years. Last year i gained over a third of my previous body weight... i now weigh just over 11 stone.

i eat around 4-5 "meals" a day. The only thing i can say in my defence is that i dont snack. I hate chocolate, and ice cream etc

i think its getting to the point where ill need to control my habits in the near future.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:31   #6
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
does drinking guiness count as food? if not then have done at most 36 hours.

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:33   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
At least 4 days (96 hours) with only water. I wasn't fasting and I had money to buy food, but couldn't be bothered.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:34   #8
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Longest I've ever been without food is seven days.

only drank water for the most part of that, and some of those nurishment milk drinks. religious fasting ahoy.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:35   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
deffeh, unless you are small, 11 stone is nothing, im 12.5 and not really overweight, i just need to drink less lager :/
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:36   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Around a day (breakfast-to-breakfast) is the most ever I suppose. I snack, eat few healthy foods, but I do sports and remain skinny. I expect it to catch up with me eventually though.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:38   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

how tall are you though iniluki? cos if you only 5'5" then you are a fat git in denial
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:43   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im slightly on the short side, but i havent finished growing yet. (im 17).

Im not too worried about my current weight... its the Weight GAIN that worries me

133% + gain in weight is rather shocking. Plus if im still growing vertically, im still going to grow rounder etc.

ho hum. Maybe i should do weights or something to build any kind of muscle up. I dont have the energy or motivation though.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:43   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
I'm 13-14st

and im not fat.

Your all weeds
I hope you are 6'2" plus.

Else you are a fat bastard.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:53   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Well, close enough
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 18:00   #15
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
I eat too much some days I don't eat much at all, and others I'm at food every 5 minutes. I'm not chunky all over, I just have a bit of a gutt heh. I weight about 15 stone, but im about 6'6" so i'm probably not over weight
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 19:59   #16
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
I'm 13-14st

and im not fat.

Your all weeds
At 14st, your thoughts mirror mine :-)

WIMPS!!!

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 20:01   #17
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Almost two days, about 40 hours probably, stomach was killing me.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 20:03   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm roughly 20kg underweight for my height.

The longest I've been without food is about 3 days with just water. I was locked in someones house. I could have broken out, but I had no way of getting back in, and I didn't fancy leaving thousands of pounds worth of computers in West Norwood (Lambeth) in an semi-open flat.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 00:45   #19
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I'm roughly 20kg underweight for my height.

The longest I've been without food is about 3 days with just water. I was locked in someones house. I could have broken out, but I had no way of getting back in, and I didn't fancy leaving thousands of pounds worth of computers in West Norwood (Lambeth) in an semi-open flat.
They had no food/pets in their house?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 00:55   #20
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
3 days a had a mild case of food poisoning and just couldnt eat anything. I also **** out about half a stone.

BEST DIET EVER.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 01:18   #21
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
8 inches lol!
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 10:19   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
They had no food/pets in their house?
Nope, none at all. The person whose house it was/is a benefit scrounging scum who only eats when he goes to other peoples houses.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:25   #23
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
A little under two days, just on water.
I was sick as hell.
Oh, and i dunno about these stones, but im about 185cm and weigh 50kg. Im skinny as hell!
(But then again, i eat more then most my friends.. )
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 15:00   #24
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
6 days*.

*Although I cheated by being on an intravenous drip.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 15:37   #25
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
about 2 days. i normally eat constantly, i'm around 12 stone and 6'1 and go to the gym practically every day, so i ain't no fat bastard
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 16:04   #26
Idi

5' 8" 14 1/2 stone

and ive gone without food for 5 days before, only drinking water. it wasnt by choice, i couldnt afford to eat.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 16:11   #27
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
im hungry
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 16:50   #28
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
I usually have a bowl of cereal around noon, then something microwavable around 7 or so. Longest I've been without food...dunno, 16 hours? While I was sleeping mostly.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 16:56   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
At 14st, your thoughts mirror mine :-)

WIMPS!!!
At 18st, your thoughts mirror mine :-)

WIMPS!!!

ps. 5 days a few weeks ago when I couldn't be bothered to get anything.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote