User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 18:35   #1
Asper

Cooking

I wonder how many of you turds actually can cook decently...

And by decently I don't mean phoning up your local chinese restaurant or the pizzahut :/ Or microwaving deepfreeze ****.

I'm talking about spending at least 30 minutes working on DECENT food ta.

So who of you can cook anything without burning it eh?
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 18:39   #2
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I do it for a living so I'd be pretty ****ed if I couldn't cook.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 18:42   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Yes.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 18:43   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I can cook. Though not tonight, as I can't be arsed.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 18:44   #5
RiCo

Re: Cooking

Quote:
Originally posted by Asper

And by decently I don't mean phoning up your local chinese restaurant or the pizzahut :/ Or microwaving deepfreeze ****.

I've actually worked as a cook on a rather fine restaurant. I love to juggle with fresh vegetables and dish upp a good sauce.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 18:51   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I can cook somethings, mostly chinese type food. Althought im pretty out off practice!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 19:44   #7
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I was with you 'til there

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 20:43   #8
Asper

Re: Re: Cooking

Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
I was with you 'til there
don't feel too sorry bout yourself.

I once left something on the electronic heating thingamongy we have and you have to turn it up by pressing on something.

My cat pulled a prank on me by stepping on the button, and 10 minutes later the whole house smelled like roasted peas, not a good thing
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 20:47   #9
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
I can cook spaghetti bolognaise, chilli, lasagna, all from scratch (except chilli i use pre made sauce). I can do sunday dinner. I can do pretty much anything else that uses stir in sauces as its piss.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 21:47   #10
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Hi.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 22:19   #11
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

Quote:

i can cook casseroles, currys (properly) spaghetti bolognaise, um, list is endless

i made a cake on the weekend (not gay)

im 20
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 22:20   #12
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I do it for a living so I'd be pretty ****ed if I couldn't cook.
you make pancakes

not exactly rocket science
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 22:22   #13
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
heh, the infamous pancakes.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 22:25   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
incidentally I do alot of cooking, allsorts of things from fish dishes to chinese, italian, Japanese etc. cakes, bread etc. not to forget bacon butties and rare steak.

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 22:27   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Never leave things in the fridge too long.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 22:32   #16
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Never leave things in the fridge too long.
NEVER EVER, UNDERESTIMATE THIS

some housemates can be careless

other housemates (me) can gag and shout "who the **** left this mouldy piece of **** in the fridge, im gonna ****ing kill you"
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 22:33   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
NEVER EVER, UNDERESTIMATE THIS

some housemates can be careless

other housemates (me) can gag and shout "who the **** left this mouldy piece of **** in the fridge, im gonna ****ing kill you"
It can be deadly, and lead to a game of cat and mouse based on Alien only to be ended by a Deus Ex Machina involving a small flexible girl.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 22:34   #18
Radical Edward

I bought a lobster once.

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 22:35   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

About a year ago?
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 22:39   #20
Radical Edward

I knew I left it somewhere...

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 22:43   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Don't let any bald naked companions of yours look for it.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 22:46   #22
Radical Edward

or spindly jeet-kun-do experts with big hair.

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 22:48   #23
Asper

Okay that's it:

A: you're just the same person :/

B: GO PMING TA!!!!!!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 22:49   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Away with thee asper, and your welsh corgi!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 23:55   #25
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Yes.
Any civilized individual in the modern world with respect for him- herself can ****.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote