User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Feb 2003, 02:01   #1
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
How many mobile phone shops does your town/city have?

Stafford has an amazing 7 I think it is, possibly more. I shall do further research. Post how many mobile phone shops your town has here....
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 02:02   #2
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
None
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 02:07   #3
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
None
It is almost worth moving to the same town as you to escape the infernal mobile phone shops.
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 02:08   #4
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
at least 12 thats all i can think of atm. (Manchester)
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 02:08   #5
Lazarus

There's 8 that i can think of off the top of my head in Glasgow city centre alone.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 02:11   #6
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
i can think of 6 in swansea

there are around 15 in bristol
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 02:20   #7
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
there's about 6 in the main shopping centre of my 'home' town of Grimsby... don't know about Leicester though...
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 04:55   #8
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
stafford has 7 apparently, but this is uncomfirmed for now.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 08:07   #9
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Leeds has an utterly mind boggling amount
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 09:09   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
4 including the BT shop, but that isn't just for mobiles.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 09:16   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
The fact is, according to the phone number lists, there is 24 mobile phone shops in Helsinki.

If we count Vantaa in, we'll hit 30 easily. With Espoo we'd be on 40. Still, there are only 1~mil inhabitants in the area.

Welcome to Finland.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 09:19   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Some hundreds, I suspect.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 09:45   #13
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
several
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 11:55   #14
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
+10 in Hengelo i think.
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 11:59   #15
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Over ten and under twenty.

Coventry.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 12:03   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I can think off 2 at the top off my head, but if i take the train for ca 10 minutes, i can get accsess to at least 50. (Maybe more. Does shady dealers in dark places count? They sell phones...)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 12:05   #17
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
7 i can think of off the top of my head, think i missed some though
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 12:29   #18
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Too many

Carphone Warehouse, phones4u, orange, vodaphone, theres a Nokia shop now too, oh and the Link. Thats six I know of and Im sure there are more.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 12:36   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I know of at least 4 in the center of Vlaardingen, undoubtedly there's more.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 17:35   #20
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
far too many (more than one)

mobile phones are the most pointless money drain ever invented.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 18:29   #21
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Leeds has an utterly mind boggling amount
i 2nd this fact

there's 2 t-mobile shops on one street ffs(the streets only like about 200 meters long)

if where just talking about the city centre bit, off the top of my head i think around 18, but i know i've missed some
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 18:32   #22
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
20+ in milton keynes
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 19:00   #23
Red
Reborn

Red is an unknown quantity at this point
In almost every shop around here there's at least a desk where they sell mobiles.

Ignorance is a bliss unless you die of it
Red is offline   Reply With Quote